It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

blotunga: I'm seriously thinking about never buying any games except the ones i want to play right away from non-bundle sites.
jcosmocohen: Of course, there have been bundles that contain several games I'm definitely going to play, so I will break my own rules sometimes. :-)
Buying from bundle sites is the best option as long as one is willing to be patient and wait for the good bundles.
Grargar: Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but as part of the midweek sale, Darksiders is discounted by 90% on Steam. Yes, that includes the Deathinitive Edition, as well. If it's not a glitch, then it's funny how it goes from 20% all the way down to 90% in a matter of mere months. I guess that they gave up on the game.
Darksiders franchise was on sale for less than $9 on steam in the summer of 2014.
sasuke12: Darksiders franchise was on sale for less than $9 on steam in the summer of 2014.
Yes, but that was before the release of the Deathinitive Edition (November 2015) when Nordic would only discount Darksiders by 20% and the Franchise Pack by 50% and now they jump from 20%/50% to 90%/90% in mere months.
sasuke12: Darksiders franchise was on sale for less than $9 on steam in the summer of 2014.
Grargar: Yes, but that was before the release of the Deathinitive Edition (November 2015) when Nordic would only discount Darksiders by 20% and the Franchise Pack by 50% and now they jump from 20%/50% to 90%/90% in mere months.
I smella bundling in progress!
Grargar: Not sure if it's a glitch or not, but as part of the midweek sale, Darksiders is discounted by 90% on Steam. Yes, that includes the Deathinitive Edition, as well. If it's not a glitch, then it's funny how it goes from 20% all the way down to 90% in a matter of mere months. I guess that they gave up on the game.
Maybe they figured out that those of us that actually owned the complete edition but bought it piece-meal instead of the Complete (or whatever it was called) Edition were pissed off that we still had to pay for the Deathinitive Edition while those that bought it 'complete' got Deathinitive for free. Still not buying it though, even at 90% off.
GR00T: Maybe they figured out that those of us that actually owned the complete edition but bought it piece-meal instead of the Complete (or whatever it was called) Edition were pissed off that we still had to pay for the Deathinitive Edition while those that bought it 'complete' got Deathinitive for free. Still not buying it though, even at 90% off.
If you have Darksiders II (the original version) on Steam, you can apparently get the Deathinitive Edition for free by going here:
http://ds2dekeyredeem.nordicgames.at/auth.php
Grargar: If you have Darksiders II (the original version) on Steam, you can apparently get the Deathinitive Edition for free by going here:
It seems that's only for owners of the old Darksiders Franchise Pack, not for people who own the old Darksiders 2 base game and nothing else.
Post edited April 13, 2016 by Leroux
blotunga: Humble Telltale Bundle
Tier 1: $1
Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.
Tier 2: BTA
The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.
AND More games coming soon!
Tier 3: $12
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

All steam. Have them all on GOG so nothing for me :).
When this was a weekly bundle almost all 1$ games had drm-free builds.
Leroux: It seems that's only for owners of the old Darksiders Franchise Pack, not for people who own the old Darksiders 2 base game and nothing else.
The link you have posted details the reward program that would take place before the game was released. In this case, for those who owned Darksiders Franchise Pack there was no need to even visit the page; the game would be automatically added to your account (I know, because I have the Franchise Pack on Steam).

The link I posted is a different, post-release one and according to reddit, you don't need the Franchise Pack and will work with individually-bought DLC packs.
Post edited April 13, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: The link you have posted details the reward program that would take place before the game was released. In this case, for those who owned Darksiders Franchise Pack there was no need to even visit the page; the game would be automatically added to your account (I know, because I have the Franchise Pack on Steam).

The link I posted is a different, post-release one and according to reddit, you don't need the Franchise Pack and will work with individually-bought DLC packs.
Ah, ok. But you still need to have bought the DLCs, just the base game won't get you the Deathinitive edition, is what I meant to say.
Leroux: Ah, ok. But you still need to have bought the DLCs, just the base game won't get you the Deathinitive edition, is what I meant to say.
Sure, but GR00T does seem to qualify. ;)

Maybe they figured out that those of us that actually owned the complete edition but bought it piece-meal instead of the Complete (or whatever it was called) Edition were pissed off that we still had to pay for the Deathinitive Edition
blotunga: Humble Telltale Bundle
Tier 1: $1
Back to the Future, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1 & 2, and The Walking Dead - Season 1.
Tier 2: BTA
The Walking Dead: 400 days, The Wolf Among Us, Poker Night 2, and Tales from the Borderlands.
AND More games coming soon!
Tier 3: $12
Game of Thrones and The Walking Dead - Season 2.

All steam. Have them all on GOG so nothing for me :).
I hate my disease. I own almost all of these on GOG and Steam, yet and tempted to pay $12 just to get Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Poker Night 2. By the time I play the ones I own, those three will likely be $3-4 each on sale at GOG, but I just can't resist these freaking bundles for some reason.
Grargar: If you have Darksiders II (the original version) on Steam, you can apparently get the Deathinitive Edition for free by going here:
Thanks for the tip! I'll check it out. :)
TrevorWilliams: I hate my disease. I own almost all of these on GOG and Steam, yet and tempted to pay $12 just to get Tales from the Borderlands, Game of Thrones, and Poker Night 2. By the time I play the ones I own, those three will likely be $3-4 each on sale at GOG, but I just can't resist these freaking bundles for some reason.
Yeah, I know how you feel. I just got the monthly for Mad Max... Lucky for me I have *all* telltale games here except the minecraft ones and michone (which I don't expect in the bundle)
Post edited April 13, 2016 by blotunga
phandom: The hidden games have been revealed in <span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen</span>

it's "Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered" and "Knight Squad" (both Steam for win/mac/linux)
Currently, the average is $6.29.

PS: I feel I cannot resist this bundle. I want this "Homeworld Remastered Collection"
Wait for GOG Homeworld release...
Let's fight this bundlease plague!