It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: Good luck getting that to work
trentonlf: It's worked for me every time I've played it, interesting game too.
Doesnt work for eveybody though - and there doesnt seem to be any common cause. If you check the steam coomunity pages on it, there are people who have the EXACT system specs and those who have way beyond that cant run it, along with those who have sub par systems.

Until they optimise it - at all - I'd say its a bad purchase.
expopower: AquaSnap Window Manager,
You can HAVE both my copies
Post edited April 06, 2016 by Sachys
Sachys: Doesnt work for eveybody though - and there doesnt seem to be any common cause. If you check the steam coomunity pages on it, there are people who have the EXACT system specs and those who have way beyond that cant run it, along with those who have sub par systems.

Until they optimise it - at all - I'd say its a bad purchase.
Well that's annoying, and too bad as it really is a fun game.
Just a heads up for those of you considering the BG Enhanced editions here on GOG. If you own the originals, you can go to the individual game cards for the enhanced editions and get them for $2.99 a piece (your local currency may vary) - apologies if it was already mentioned, I haven't checked this thread in a few days.
Sachys: Good luck getting that to work
I have had it for a while now and have never had any problems running it either. It's not a fantastic game or anything, but then again, it is an EA game so I will wait a bit before I hurl abuse at it. What's there doesn't seem bad at all though.
BenKii: Amplitude (PS4 & PS3 versions) are free on PSN. Go to the link below and buy the free PS4 demo. After you've purchased it, the PS3 and PS4 full games can be bought for free. Possibly a glitch. Best do it before Sony fixes it.

Link
Out of curiosity, for those that manage to grab this, was it the full game?
BenKii: Amplitude (PS4 & PS3 versions) are free on PSN. Go to the link below and buy the free PS4 demo. After you've purchased it, the PS3 and PS4 full games can be bought for free. Possibly a glitch. Best do it before Sony fixes it.

Link
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, for those that manage to grab this, was it the full game?
I think they fixed the glitch as I was logging in.

Link
Cyraxpt: Out of curiosity, for those that manage to grab this, was it the full game?
Yes it was the full version of Amplitude for PS4 & PS3. In my library it says I own the full game of both. I'm only able to download the PS3 version since I only own a PS3 but I assume if I owned a PS4 I would be able to download that version as well. The trick was to add the free PS4 demo to your Playstation library then the $20 price tag on both the PS3 and PS4 full games changed to free. I added both to my cart and acquired them for free. I believe by now Sony has fixed this glitch but can not confirm since it just shows up as "Purchased" for me.
BenKii: Yes it was the full version of Amplitude for PS4 & PS3. In my library it says I own the full game of both. I'm only able to download the PS3 version since I only own a PS3 but I assume if I owned a PS4 I would be able to download that version as well. The trick was to add the free PS4 demo to your Playstation library then the $20 price tag on both the PS3 and PS4 full games changed to free. I added both to my cart and acquired them for free. I believe by now Sony has fixed this glitch but can not confirm since it just shows up as "Purchased" for me.
Ah, right, thanks. As i said, previously there was some errors on the store (one of them was a Ubisoft game, Trials Fusion i think?) similar to that one but in the end it was just the demo, not the full game. Congrats to those to manage to get it in time, played the demo and it wasn't my thing.
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 42 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb42

$1.25 for 8 games
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 42 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb42

$1.25 for 8 games
Background image is the platformer Izeriya. Also whoah, just saw the revised chat/bundle page on Groupees. As with any major change, a slew of complaints has followed...
Leucius: Just a heads up for those of you considering the BG Enhanced editions here on GOG. If you own the originals, you can go to the individual game cards for the enhanced editions and get them for $2.99 a piece (your local currency may vary) - apologies if it was already mentioned, I haven't checked this thread in a few days.
You can get that price through the promo page as well. However the discount only shows once you go to checkout. Same conditions apply (must own originals to get the full discount).

Still good to mention it for anyone who may have missed it :)
Leucius: Just a heads up for those of you considering the BG Enhanced editions here on GOG. If you own the originals, you can go to the individual game cards for the enhanced editions and get them for $2.99 a piece (your local currency may vary) - apologies if it was already mentioned, I haven't checked this thread in a few days.
mighty.ape.acct: You can get that price through the promo page as well. However the discount only shows once you go to checkout. Same conditions apply (must own originals to get the full discount).

Still good to mention it for anyone who may have missed it :)
Ah, thanks :)
expopower: Also whoah, just saw the revised chat/bundle page on Groupees. As with any major change, a slew of complaints has followed...
I really like the new design of the site. It looks much more professional than the old one. But I guess people will always complain when something changes.
Sachys: Doesnt work for eveybody though - and there doesnt seem to be any common cause. If you check the steam coomunity pages on it, there are people who have the EXACT system specs and those who have way beyond that cant run it, along with those who have sub par systems.
Well.... actually its a great game... i have over 800 hours ingame (Euro pvp server). And its run very well... so... i cant understand the people who give this game bad rep on steam.... (There are some bugs okay... but its still a good game)
Groupees Bundle of Mystery & Adventure preorder!

https://groupees.com/mystery

$1.25 minimum

edit: BG - http://store.steampowered.com/app/356730/
Post edited April 07, 2016 by triock