It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: what got me was that they have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for around 4,5€ whereas steam wants 7.5€ in their ubisoft weekend sale.
Turns out it's drm-free on mac-game store (at least it looks that way) same as Assassins Creed 2 .... why then aren't they on gog, I ask you ubisoft? why the damn double drm on steam? oh well... just wanted to share my misery ;)
I'm not sure whether they are DRM-Free, but the reason why they don't require Uplay is because the Uplay client is Windows-only.
mchack: macgamestore(/wingamestore) do have a spring sale going.
don't really know if the deals are any good (well there's Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey 75% off :P) but what got me was that they have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for around 4,5€ whereas steam wants 7.5€ in their ubisoft weekend sale.
Turns out it's drm-free on mac-game store (at least it looks that way) same as Assassins Creed 2 .... why then aren't they on gog, I ask you ubisoft? why the damn double drm on steam? oh well... just wanted to share my misery ;)
or better yet why D pluck is Van Hellsing not for Mac when it is via Mac game store/steam?
also why is lifeless planet never on sale here but via macgamestore it's generally $5 DRM free and with Steam key.
cecil: also why is lifeless planet never on sale here but via macgamestore it's generally $5 DRM free and with Steam key.
i can only guess: "because its been free so many times"
cecil: also why is lifeless planet never on sale here but via macgamestore it's generally $5 DRM free and with Steam key.
Sachys: i can only guess: "because its been free so many times"
It was free on here?
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.49 (before price increases):

- hocus
- RePete
- Star Sky 2
- Tropical Fish Shop 2
- Cruel Arena
- Rush for gold: California
- Journey To The Center Of The Earth
Post edited March 28, 2016 by siulebuo
For those that bought Indie Royale Lunar Bundle you can send an email to The Sea Will Claim Everything developer (me@jonas-kyratzes.net) in order to get the game on Steam (or Humble Bundle drm free), just take a screenshot of the receipt as proof.

Edit: Correct email.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: For those that bought Indie Royale Lunar Bundle you can send an email to The Sea Will Claim Everything developer (jonas-me@kyratzes.net) in order to get the game on Steam (or Humble Bundle drm free), just take a screenshot of the receipt as proof.
I can't get an email through to that address. :-/
jcosmocohen: I can't get an email through to that address. :-/
Ah, my bad, it's me@jonas-kyratzes.net.

http://www.jonas-kyratzes.net/contact/
Cyraxpt: Ah, my bad, it's me@jonas-kyratzes.net.

You should edit it in previous post as well
Cyraxpt: Ah, my bad, it's me@jonas-kyratzes.net.

Thanks!
I just wanted to leave a big thank you to everyone contributing to this thread.
It's my time to cut back on my game purchase addiction and to help me stay "sober", I now unfavourited this thread with a heavy heart.
Good buy, everyone ;)
mchack: Good buy, everyone ;)
I had to do many trades with you...
Good buy Kamerad
mchack: I just wanted to leave a big thank you to everyone contributing to this thread.
It's my time to cut back on my game purchase addiction and to help me stay "sober", I now unfavourited this thread with a heavy heart.
Good buy, everyone ;)
I'll and I assume a lot of us will miss you... Just know if you "relapse" we're here for you :-)

Crimzon Clover is the new game on IGS
BTA for soundtrack
Post edited March 29, 2016 by cecil
and another soul vanishes into the night...

some noticable deals from Steam weeklongs:

Spaceport Hope,
BitBlaster XL,
RymdRESA
Obscure Collection
Gun

not much but nice and cheap. :)
Post edited March 29, 2016 by dyscode
ObsCure Collection was cheapest 66% off once, i'm gonna wait for better discount.