It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

EA offers Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault for free. Origin required.
high rated
Indiegala - Friday Special Bundle

$1:

- Arcane Sorcery
- Circuits
- The Land Of Lamia

$2.99 (before price increases):

- SHOWTIME 2073
- Toy Soldiers: Complete
- Trigger Runners
- The Charnel House Trilogy
- It's Spring Again + Collector's Edition Content
- Girls Like Robots
- The Living Dungeon
- Shakedown Racing One
- Spakoyno: Back to the USSR 2.0
Post edited March 25, 2016 by siulebuo
Is groupees the only one who offfer music related bundles these days?
lialhfour: The Humble SEGA Strategy Bundle

Pay $1 or more for
- Company of Heroes Complete Edition
- Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection
- Medieval II: Total War Collection, Rome: Total War - Collection
- SEGA Genesis/Megadrive Strategy Pack (Shining Force, Shining Force 2, Gain Ground, Columns)
- 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers

BTA
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
- Eastside Hockey Manager
- Total - War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection
- A coupon for 66% off Football Manager 2016 in the Humble Store

Pay $12
- Total War: ATTILA
- Company of Heroes 2: Master Collection

NOTE: Keys are bundled in tiers like Firaxis bundle
Rarely buy Steam games anymore if at all. Have most of the games in bundle except FM 2016. Was tempted then saw the price of the game on Humble 79.95 USD!! (with discount its 26.64). . WTF..
The RRP on Steam for FM2016 is 49.95 USD. Humble is kind of misleading people with the 66% discount voucher when the game should be a lot cheaper anyway. Anyway thought id mention it
Niggles: Rarely buy Steam games anymore if at all. Have most of the games in bundle except FM 2016. Was tempted then saw the price of the game on Humble 79.95 USD!! (with discount its 26.64). . WTF..
The RRP on Steam for FM2016 is 49.95 USD. Humble is kind of misleading people with the 66% discount voucher when the game should be a lot cheaper anyway. Anyway thought id mention it
Eh, depends, for the US market where the game is cheaper (guess it's because the game doesnt sell well there) yeah, it's a shitty situation, but for europe it's a "good" deal because it's 54.99€ in both stores (HB and Steam).
Niggles: Rarely buy Steam games anymore if at all. Have most of the games in bundle except FM 2016. Was tempted then saw the price of the game on Humble 79.95 USD!! (with discount its 26.64). . WTF..
Cyraxpt: Eh, depends, for the US market where the game is cheaper (guess it's because the game doesnt sell well there) yeah, it's a shitty situation, but for europe it's a "good" deal because it's 54.99€ in both stores (HB and Steam).
I find it strange there is such a huge descrepancy though. $30 USD . (im australian so i only see on steam price for us -- football is more popular in europe -- why is it cheaper to aussies where football following is tiny in comparison?)
Cyraxpt: Eh, depends, for the US market where the game is cheaper (guess it's because the game doesnt sell well there) yeah, it's a shitty situation, but for europe it's a "good" deal because it's 54.99€ in both stores (HB and Steam).
Except when you're living in Germany because here "the offer is not available". I guess that's the first regionally restriced coupon I've ever encountered in a games bundle ...
Geddes17: Except when you're living in Germany because here "the offer is not available". I guess that's the first regionally restriced coupon I've ever encountered in a games bundle ...
Maybe Germany has a different version of the game than other territories? I'm asking because according to SteamPrices, it isn't even available for purchase.
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Grargar
Niggles: I find it strange there is such a huge descrepancy though. $30 USD . (im australian so i only see on steam price for us -- football is more popular in europe -- why is it cheaper to aussies where football following is tiny in comparison?)
Again, i'm just assuming, lets say that you a have a group of 1000 Australians, 200 will buy it no matter what, 200 kind of want it and 400 don't care about it.

240 end up buying the game so 240x60=14400€.

But what if they lower the price in other to get more purchases from the other group that might buy the game?

340x45=15300€

In Europe they go full price because from the group of 1000 Europeans you would have 700 will buy it no matter what, 200 kind of want it and 100 don't care about it.

Obviously i'm making numbers up and using what happened to Project Cars PS4 as an example (the game sold terribly in the US so their price base is $30 while in Europe the game is 70€).

Geddes17: Except when you're living in Germany because here "the offer is not available". I guess that's the first regionally restriced coupon I've ever encountered in a games bundle ...
Well, the cupon have swastikas... no? Uhm... Violence?
Post edited March 26, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Grargar: Maybe Germany has a different version of the game than other territories? I'm asking because according to SteamPrices, it isn't even available for purchase.
Licensing problems. AFAIK Electronic Arts had an exclusive license for years from the German Football League (and still has?) so the Football Manager series isn't allowed to be sold in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. There hasn't been a new game from EA since 2013 though.
Wurzelkraft: Licensing problems. AFAIK Electronic Arts had an exclusive license for years from the German Football League (and still has?) so the Football Manager series isn't allowed to be sold in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. There hasn't been a new game from EA since 2013 though.
Interesting. Do you have access to this page?
Grargar: Interesting. Do you have access to this page?
"This item is currently unavailable in your region" with a German IP.
Wurzelkraft: "This item is currently unavailable in your region" with a German IP.
I see. Thanks for the info.
Grargar: Maybe Germany has a different version of the game than other territories? I'm asking because according to SteamPrices, it isn't even available for purchase.
Wurzelkraft: Licensing problems. AFAIK Electronic Arts had an exclusive license for years from the German Football League (and still has?) so the Football Manager series isn't allowed to be sold in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. There hasn't been a new game from EA since 2013 though.
Interesting. I wonder if this is one of the reasons why FM hasnt been able to offer the real database of German players for a fair while now (there are several others which have similar issue.. Dutch players)?
macgamestore(/wingamestore) do have a spring sale going.
don't really know if the deals are any good (well there's Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey 75% off :P) but what got me was that they have Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for around 4,5€ whereas steam wants 7.5€ in their ubisoft weekend sale.
Turns out it's drm-free on mac-game store (at least it looks that way) same as Assassins Creed 2 .... why then aren't they on gog, I ask you ubisoft? why the damn double drm on steam? oh well... just wanted to share my misery ;)