It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Meh, missing TW: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection from tier 2, but with no way to gift the rest, I'm getting only tier 1. I hate you SEGA & Humble! :p
It seems that more and more bundles are no longer featuring a second week BTA addition.
lialhfour: NOTE: Keys are bundled in tiers like Firaxis bundle
fuck this :P
triock: Meh, missing TW: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai Collection from tier 2, but with no way to gift the rest, I'm getting only tier 1. I hate you SEGA & Humble! :p
Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Collection alone is worth $5... Anyway even with the doubles a good bundle and I finally have all the TW: Grand Master Collection and all Warhammer 40K games. :D
blotunga: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Collection alone is worth $5... Anyway even with the doubles a good bundle and I finally have all the TW: Grand Master Collection and all Warhammer 40K games. :D
Sure, but I already have VC & DoWII, and as I said, with no way to gift...
blotunga: Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai Collection alone is worth $5... Anyway even with the doubles a good bundle and I finally have all the TW: Grand Master Collection and all Warhammer 40K games. :D
triock: Sure, but I already have VC & DoWII, and as I said, with no way to gift...
What I meant is that even if it's 80% off on steam during sales, it's still more than the BTA
The only game I had was Medieval II: Total War Collection, so I went ahead and got the BTA tier. That's a whole loft of Warhammer 40K for less than $6.
There is a spring sale at GMG

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/bg/en/pc/games/shooter/wolfenstein-old-blood/

best deal
blotunga: What I meant is that even if it's 80% off on steam during sales, it's still more than the BTA
I know, but I'm sure that there will be another bundle in the future with this collection (maybe even in 1st tier). I'm just showing SEGA & Humble that I don't support 1 key per tier, it's their loss. ;)
innerring: There is a spring sale at GMG

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/bg/en/pc/games/shooter/wolfenstein-old-blood/

best deal
Yeah! Old Blood and Oblivion GOTY DLX for $10 total - awesome!
Post edited March 24, 2016 by dyscode
That's stupid and a waste of money if you can even share the games you already have ! I boycott this bundle to support the single key movement. Free the keys !!!
MaxFulvus: That's stupid and a waste of money if you cant even share the games you already have ! I boycott this bundle to support the single key movement. Free the keys !!!
^This. I only wanted the Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection but as I already have all the other games, getting this bundle with the one-key-per-tier clause is just wasteful.
Grargar: It seems that more and more bundles are no longer featuring a second week BTA addition.
I wonder why that is? Are good games/books too hard to find? is it because it was "too good" Is it because people will pay more then when they have to blind guess half a bundle?
ShadowPatriarch: ^This. I only wanted the Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection but as I already have all the other games, getting this bundle with the one-key-per-tier clause is just wasteful.
Me, I only wanted the DLC for Rome Total War Gold and the Chaos Rising expansion for Dawn of War II. To my mind, to redeem games that I already own or don't want to play is an heresy.
It seems the newest Indiegala bundle hasn't been mentioned so far. To me it's a surprisingly good one:

SPRING MEGA BUNDLE (Steam Keys):
$1:
World War 1
Dawn of Magic 2
1 Second Week Addition

$3,89 (or 4,13 Euro from Germany) (before price increase in a few hours):
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II (+ 2 DLCs)
Slender: The Arrival
King's Bounty: Dark Side
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Remastered HD
Asteroid Bounty Hunter
1 Second Week Addition

Since I was going to buy "King's Bounty: Dark Side" anyway (was actually waiting for a good price in a GOG sale) and I heard good things about the "Van Helsing" games and I'm interested in "Lone Wolf" and "Slender" that bundle is kind of a no-brainer for me ...
Post edited March 23, 2016 by Geddes17