It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bela555: nah, i will never buy that shit for any price.... i dont want to support a company who does that with pc users
amok: selling them games?
i'm talking about WB and the pc version of batman arkham knight and mortal kombat x
Loads of things up for sale in Paradox Spring sale.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/featured-deals?mode=small
BenKii: Borderlands games are up to 80% off on Steam until March 22nd. Of note, The Pre-Sequel is $15.99 on sale but if you already own BL1GOTY and BL2 you can get the Pre-Sequel for $4.80 as part of the "Borderlands Triple Pack" Bundle.

Sale Link

Borderlands Triple Pack Link
amok: oy -is this the first time that new Steam thingy-ma-bob which discounts bundles if you have some of the games from before is put into use?
Yes, this `complete your Bundle`-thing Steam introduced really works well!
With the Borderlands triple pack, I could get the Pre-Sequel for less than ¥600 (>~$5) because I already had
everything else in that bundle. Awesome!
Post edited March 19, 2016 by dyscode
dyscode: Yes, this `complete your Bundle`-thing Steam introduced really works well!
With the Borderlands triple pack, I could get the Pre-Sequel for less than ¥600 (>~$5) because I already had
Borderlands must have Great Beaches Tax included for Oz. It's $8.40 here for those of us already owning everything else in the trilogy pack. It is also only the base game. Considering the Season Pass + Arena DLC is another $18, I'll just keep patiently waiting for a "GoTY"-ish version.
HeDanny: Borderlands must have Great Beaches Tax included for Oz. It's $8.40 here for those of us already owning everything else in the trilogy pack. It is also only the base game. Considering the Season Pass + Arena DLC is another $18, I'll just keep patiently waiting for a "GoTY"-ish version.
If you're looking for Borderlands 1 GOTY, just search the Steam store for Borderlands. It should show up. I also didn't see it listed at all until i searched and the GOTY version is there on sale ($8.24 CDN for me)
dyscode: Yes, this `complete your Bundle`-thing Steam introduced really works well!
HeDanny: Borderlands must have Great Beaches Tax included for Oz. It's $8.40 here for those of us already owning everything else in the trilogy pack. It is also only the base game. Considering the Season Pass + Arena DLC is another $18, I'll just keep patiently waiting for a "GoTY"-ish version.
sadly Bruce always gets the stick. But on the upside maybe, besides the Claptrap DLC there is nothing really worth getting, so the season pass is kinda moot.
GR00T: If you're looking for Borderlands 1 GOTY, just search the Steam store for Borderlands. It should show up. I also didn't see it listed at all until i searched and the GOTY version is there on sale ($8.24 CDN for me)
Thanks for the tip mate. I already own everything in the series prior to the Pre-sequel, but I am sure others will find that tip useful!

Actually, if people are still looking only for the first game in GotY (Unlike the second game, the first game's GotY does, in fact, include everything), it spends more time on sale than at the regular price over at Indie Gala. It has also been there "spend over $10, get this game for free" game so many times I've lost count, and I can count pretty high! Maybe to eleven!

If you already have the first, and are only looking for the second, the only places I've ever seen the "complete" version (Borderlands 2 GotY is NOT a complete package) is from Aspyr via their own or from [url=http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3544/Borderlands-2-Complete-Edition/]MacGameStore. The "complete" versions contains everything that has actual playable content. However, if you want any of the "hats and horse armour" DLC you still have to buy that. Pro-Tip: don't.

The game is regularly on sale for cheap from those two stores. Most often it goes for around $12, but has infrequently been even cheaper. It is provided via Steam Keys, and will work on Windows no problem. Source: I bought it and can play on windows 10.
Interesting Bundle at Groupees . . . only 2 1/2 Days left :

https://groupees.com/menofwar

Tier 1 ($7.50) :

Men of War™
Men of War: Red Tide
Men of War: Vietnam - Special Edition
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Men of War: Assault Squad
Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Alpha
Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Bravo
Men of War: Assault Squad - MP Supply Pack Charlie
Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack 2
Men of War: Assault Squad - Skirmish Pack

Tier 2 ($12.50) :

Men of War: Assault Squad 2
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Airborne
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Iron Fist
Men of War: Assault Squad 2 - Deluxe Edition Upgrade

I'm not to familiar with the Men of War games, what are the thoughts on this deal?
dyscode: sadly Bruce always gets the stick. But on the upside maybe, besides the Claptrap DLC there is nothing really worth getting, so the season pass is kinda moot.
woah, seriously? If this is the case I am very surprised. The DLC for the first two games was almost consistently awesome. Arguably better than the vanilla game. As such I never even bothered looking at the Pre-sequel closely, assuming that would be the same there as well. Thanks for pointing this out mate. I'll go do a bit of research now to see just what went wrong. Appreciated.
wanderer_27: I'm not to familiar with the Men of War games, what are the thoughts on this deal?
GREAT series of games. HORRIBLE ripoff.
dyscode: sadly Bruce always gets the stick. But on the upside maybe, besides the Claptrap DLC there is nothing really worth getting, so the season pass is kinda moot.
HeDanny: woah, seriously? If this is the case I am very surprised. The DLC for the first two games was almost consistently awesome. Arguably better than the vanilla game. As such I never even bothered looking at the Pre-sequel closely, assuming that would be the same there as well. Thanks for pointing this out mate. I'll go do a bit of research now to see just what went wrong. Appreciated.
Yes, Pre-Sequel DLC is in stark contrast to the quality amounts they delivered with the DLC of the first 2 games.
Post edited March 19, 2016 by dyscode
Newegg has Destiny (PS4) free again after rebate and promo code. Shipping costs $3 unless you have Newegg Premier membership or have ShopRunner. If you have neither, it's still a good deal for $3.

$30 - $10 with promo code "EMCEHFN33" - $20 Rebate = Free ($3 for shipping if you don't have Premier or ShopRunner).

Store Link
Rebate Download Link
The NA PSN store is having a flash sale and has a lot of good deals on Playstation titles as low as $0.99.

Examples:
Fatal Frame 1 (PS3) -- $0.99
Fatal Frame 2 (PS3) -- $0.99
Fatal Frame 3 (PS3) -- $0.99
Castlevania Chronicles (PS3/PSP) -- $1.49
Prince of Persia Revelations (PSP/PSVita) -- $0.99
Prince of Persia Rival Swords (PSP/PSVita) -- $0.99
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands (PSP/PSVita) -- $1.99
Silent Hill (PS3/PSP) -- $1.49
Medal of Honor Frontline (PS3) -- $0.99
Manhunt (PS3) -- $0.99
and much much more.....

Link
kinda off-topic: Since <span class="bold">Crawl</span> is 20% off at humblestore ... Does that mean it'll be out soon? ;)
it's just that it is "upcoming" since I joined gog. Judging by the updates over on steam it should reach 1.0 in about half a year (0.1 each 3 month and they're at 0.8 now) Soo, maybe gog should just put it in their in-dev scheme....

Also thinking about getting Prototype (75% off). Do you guys think it's worth it?
The new deal at indiegamestand is The Deer God.

Win, Mac, & Linux.

PWYW is $1.50 or more.
Steam key is $4.00 or more.

Thus, BTA is up at $4.31 at this writing and includes:
The Deer God OST
Crystal Catacombs

It's cute how you can rent, or pay more than 60% LESS to own.
Post edited March 19, 2016 by budejovice