It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Heh, Groupees joins Humble! :p

Groupees Early Access bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/earlyaccess

$1.25 minimum

8 steam games (4 Mac, 3 Linux), all early access, 3 bundled before
We know 2 of the games so far: Life is Hard (1x Bundled) and The Lost Island (2x Bundled?? Maybe not??)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by letsmaybeLP92
triock: Heh, Groupees joins Humble! :p

Groupees Early Access bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/earlyaccess

$1.25 minimum

8 steam games (4 Mac, 3 Linux), all early access, 3 bundled before
Steam followed by GOG then Humble (in desperate measure to stay relevant) then Groupee. Its all copycatting..
Ugh all steam.Ill pass.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Niggles
Re: Dark Souls Giveaway

The keys were sent out last night. However due to limited stock and unprecedented demand several people were unsuccessful in their application for a Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition download key. We don't want anyone to leave empty handed so if you didn't receive a download key you will receive an email explaining further + a gift from us.
Right, "unprecedented demand", who would have thought. And "several people" seems to be an understatement as well. Why am I not surprised? :P

On top of that, it seems that those who finally received a code (after, not within) 7 days, had to create a UK based Golden Joystick account via VPN in order to get access to their Steam key, even if they were from the EU.

If they handle business like they handle their promos, they sure as hell won't get any from me. Good thing I didn't give them my Steam ID or my real e-mail address. ;)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Leroux
Leroux: ...
Heh, I guess that I was one of this "several people", good to know... At least I can stop waiting. :)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Trid
Also, one of those "several" people...Though wanted that for a friend of mine, so not a big loss for me.
wolfsrain: Also, one of those "several" people...Though wanted that for a friend of mine, so not a big loss for me.
same for me too.
Still, I guess they just could've said on the GA Page, that they only have a few copies to give away and stop it when they were gone. Or at least say it's a Raffle rather than a Giveaway.... wonder if there's anyone on gog who actually got a key.
mchack: Still, I guess they just could've said on the GA Page, that they only have a few copies to give away and stop it when they were gone. Or at least say it's a Raffle rather than a Giveaway.... wonder if there's anyone on gog who actually got a key.
They actually did say on the GA page that the supply was limited, but when you entered it said "you will receive your key within the next 7 days", not "you might receive a key after 7 days, if you're lucky". And they did stop the giveaway pretty quickly when they noticed supplies were running out, but many of those who managed to enter before that still didn't get a key.

Anyway, it was pretty predictable that it would be either a scam or a mess. Seemed to good to be true.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Leroux
Uhm... i wonder what the replacement will be, i know that it was a giveaway and no one can really complain but it would be in bad taste if it was a discount voucher for their store...
Cyraxpt: Uhm... i wonder what the replacement will be, i know that it was a giveaway and no one can really complain but it would be in bad taste if it was a discount voucher for their store...
"Due to limited stock and unprecedented demand you have not been successful in your application for a Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition download key.

But there is still some good news!

We really appreciate you taking the time to visit us and, because we don’t want anyone to leave the Golden Joystick Store empty-handed, we’re giving you a free three month subscription to the digital edition of the brilliant PC Gamer magazine."

"We’re also offering you an exclusive 10% discount to use on the Golden Joystick Store. "

Here you go... can't care less about this things they give but it was free giveaway so it's hard to complain. :)

I'm just angry at myself that this whole time I didn't started any "new" game because "I could get the Dark Soul key anytime" and I like to focus only on one title. :)
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Trid
Trid: Snip
I thought you were joking... i really did... I wish i could say "Oh yeah? Fuck that store, i'm never going to buy anything from there" but honestly i never intended to so lesson learned, dodge this type of giveaways, especially when i'm giving personal information
Yeah...things we really do not need. Don't care much about the "brilliant" PC Gamer subscription and the EU shop for my region is a ghost town with overpriced stuff....Oh well...Will buy a copyto gift it to my friend when i get in the shop (it's cheaper that way).
Trid: But there is still some good news!
Ha ha, yeah, I expected as much. Good News(tm)!
Indiegala - Saints from Hell Bundle:

$8.99 for:
Metro 2033 Redux
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

$17.49 for:
Metro Last Light Redux
Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV - Season Pass
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - Devil's Workshop

(all steam win+linux)

EDIT: Sorry misread the price, sounded like a better bundle back when I though you'd get them all for 8.99 ;) oh well...
Post edited March 17, 2016 by mchack
mchack: Indiegala - Saints from Hell Bundle:

$8.99 for:
Metro 2033 Redux
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell

$17.49 for:
Metro Last Light Redux
Saints Row IV
Saints Row IV - Season Pass
Saints Row: Gat out of Hell - Devil's Workshop

(all steam win+linux)

EDIT: Sorry misread the price, sounded like a better bundle back when I though you'd get them all for 8.99 ;) oh well...
As is usual with Deep Silver bundles, keys are regionally-locked, so watch out before buying.

And the Metro games are also for Mac.
Post edited March 17, 2016 by Grargar
expopower: That's true, they may have just changed the wording to allow them more flexibility depending on the bundle they're selling. Although, note that at the moment your observation with the Pathfinder RPG bundle doesn't contradict the 7-day hypothesis - since the bundle expired only on March 9 and the upgrade period begins counting down after the bundle ends, there are still a few days to go before the projected end date of March 16.
Grargar: Oh, I see. You mean 7 days after the bundle ends. I thought that it used to be 30 days after purchase. In that case, we'll see what happens when we get to March 16-17.
Oh hey, any idea whether the upgrade period recently expired on the bundle you bought?