It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameStop has Final Fantasy Steam keys up to 70% off.

Final Fantasy VII $3.59
Final Fantasy VIII $3.59
Final Fantasy IV $4.79
Final Fantasy XIII $4.79
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years $4.79
Final Fantasy XIII-2 $5.99
Final Fantasy XI: Seekers of Adoulin $5.99
Final Fantasy XI: Ultimate Collection Seekers Edition $8.99
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn $8.99
Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward $11.99

Link
BenKii: GameStop has Final Fantasy Steam keys up to 70% off.

Final Fantasy VII $3.59
Final Fantasy VIII $3.59
Final Fantasy IV $4.79
Final Fantasy XIII $4.79

Link
Grrrr. Presumably US only?
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Indie Bundle 16</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Retro City Rampage DX
Outlast
Never Alone + Foxtales DLC
Coupon for 10% off Humble Montly (expires 1 April)
Coupon for 80% off Outlast Whistleblower DLC in the Humble Store (expires 8 April)

BTA
Trine 3: Artifacts of Power
Door Kickers

BTA +$2
Else Heart.Break()
Sunless Sea

All games are DRM-Free and come with a Steam key. All games are also multiplatform (with Sunless Sea making its Linux debut).

Includes soundtracks for Else Heart.Break(), Never Alone and Trine 3.
Post edited February 23, 2016 by Grargar
Oh geez.

First non-crap Humble in a while.

Hmmm.
BenKii:
Getcomposted: Grrrr. Presumably US only?
Unfortunately it is USA only.
That looks like a great bundle, so many of those items were on my wishlist. (Already have most of the PWYW tier, but I think it's still worth it for me!) =D

This is the first time I've seen them try two tiers that scale with the average price though. Wonder if that'll eventually drive the average up more than their usual fixed-price tier...
really a nice bunch of games, but first time I noticed that each and every title is on gog.
And since I'd rather get them here, this isn't a bundle for me.

EDIT: I now realized that's something noone would be interested in, so here are the first two deals I found that haven't been mentioned yet ;) quickly now:

Centauri Sector is the new IGS Deal BTA for the OST

Orcs must Die Franchise 90% off
Post edited February 23, 2016 by mchack
This is going to be the first HIB I don't buy! The only games I don't already have are Door Kickers and Sunless Sea. I'd love to get Sunless Sea, but I'm not going to buy the highest tier just to get a single game.
hummer010: This is going to be the first HIB I don't buy! The only games I don't already have are Door Kickers and Sunless Sea. I'd love to get Sunless Sea, but I'm not going to buy the highest tier just to get a single game.
Don't forget that they're going to add more games next week - this isn't the Weekly :)
BenKii: GameStop has Final Fantasy Steam keys up to 70% off.

Final Fantasy VII $3.59
Final Fantasy VIII $3.59
Final Fantasy IV $4.79
Final Fantasy XIII $4.79

Link
does anyone know if you need to link a Steam account or is it just a key in an e-mail?
mchack: EDIT: I now realized that's something noone would be interested in
Bundle-Commentary is encouraged! :)
cecil: does anyone know if you need to link a Steam account or is it just a key in an e-mail?
No need to link a Steam account. Once you buy a code from GameStop, they'll send you a confirmation email to tell you your order is ready. Click on the link in the email to go to your GameStop order history page and click on your order number. Your Steam key will be there.
expopower: This is the first time I've seen them try two tiers that scale with the average price though. Wonder if that'll eventually drive the average up more than their usual fixed-price tier...
I was about to buy tier 2, but then I think: "2 bucks for Else Heart.Break() and Sunless Sea? Come on!". It is the first time I buy a tier 3 in Humble Bundle, so I think that this new strategy can be good for them.
expopower: This is the first time I've seen them try two tiers that scale with the average price though. Wonder if that'll eventually drive the average up more than their usual fixed-price tier...
siulebuo: I was about to buy tier 2, but then I think: "2 bucks for Else Heart.Break() and Sunless Sea? Come on!". It is the first time I buy a tier 3 in Humble Bundle, so I think that this new strategy can be good for them.
Yea, it seems so... I mean, it's always tempting to add this $2 more and get the full bundle, when there is like $5+ difference then it's different story.
Saying that... I picked $1 tier only...

From other news, weekly average price dropped back to $2.86, maybe I should get it in the end...
Grargar: BTA +$2
Else Heart.Break()
Sunless Sea
Do the keys come in tiers? I might get it for Sunless Sea but would rather just wait for a sale on it alone if I have to redeem both.