It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, BTA is tempting, always wanted to try both games... hard decision...
One of the better weekly overall. Unless ofc you alrdy have them
Trid: Hmm, BTA is tempting, always wanted to try both games... hard decision...
One of the better weekly overall. Unless ofc you alrdy have them
I have both and buyed the bundle anyway... as gift. Now I need to guess how to split the bundle to gift the DRM-Free Grim Fandango to somebody...
siulebuo: I have both and buyed the bundle anyway... as gift. Now I need to guess how to split the bundle to gift the DRM-Free Grim Fandango to somebody...
The only solution I can think of is to gift the whole bundle to someone and then he can give the steam keys to someone else.
Dunno if splitting the bundle is not agains HB policy, I remember there were some intense disscussion about it in the past.

BTW: Upgrading still working like in the past? (if you buy a $1 tier then, while upgrading to BTA, you have to pay only as much as was the BTA when you bought $1 tier)
Post edited February 18, 2016 by Trid
Trid: BTW: Upgrading still working like in the past? (if you buy a $1 tier then, while upgrading to BTA, you have to pay only as much as was the BTA when you bought $1 tier)
I think so, but never did it.
siulebuo: It is "Dead State: Reanimated", not "State of Decay"... and for less than $3 the BTA tier is a must!
Both have zombies and state on the name, close enough.
Cyraxpt: Both have zombies and state on the name, close enough.
Now I underestand your guesses...
Trid: [...]

BTW: Upgrading still working like in the past? (if you buy a $1 tier then, while upgrading to BTA, you have to pay only as much as was the BTA when you bought $1 tier)
I did this early in the bundle, paid $0.10 to see if I would get anything (still $1 minimum for Steam keys ._.). Saved a few cents as a result when I decided to upgrade my purchase to BTA. I don't think Humble Bundle has changed their policy on upgrading, I've done this for a while with the main bundles.
expopower: ...
Afterall, I decided to not get this one, but good to know, thx for the info.
Cyraxpt: BTA

Grim Fandango Remastered
Dead State: Reanimated
Sweet, Dead State Reanimated has been on my wishlist for a while, just didn't like the discount percentages :)
Post edited February 19, 2016 by Pheace
Yup, under $3 for Dead State: Reanimated on Steam was good enough for me. Price of a lunchtime sandwich...

[Edit: Game name mistake - thanks, siulebuo!]
Post edited February 20, 2016 by Getcomposted
Any soundtracks in HW if so might be worth it but otherwise since I have GF no.
Getcomposted: Yup, under $3 for State of Decay: Reanimated on Steam was good enough for me. Price of a lunchtime sandwich...
Again, it is not "State of Decay", it is "Dead State: Reanimated". They are different games.
siulebuo: Again, it is not "State of Decay", it is "Dead State: Reanimated". They are different games.
2v1, motion to call switch the name of both games approved. Sorry buddy, now it's State of Decay.
Cyraxpt: 2v1, motion to call switch the name of both games approved. Sorry buddy, now it's State of Decay.
Fucking democracy... but then, this game is not in GOG...
cecil: Any soundtracks in HW if so might be worth it but otherwise since I have GF no.
Only for Grim Fandango.... sigh