It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: That's cool.

Traditionally, Humble bundles are always posted here and in their own threads.
expopower: It's still fine to post it here, since lots of people check here first for their gaming deal needs. =D
Alright, I'll keep that in mind next time!

expopower: Also, agh, I feel like I'm getting an Ubisoft overload. There have been so many Ubisoft-themed bundles in recent memory...this one sure is tempting, though! Far Cry 3 in the BTA, currently just above $4.50? Not the lowest price in history, but I think the other games make up for that difference. (And hey! It's not all UPlay keys this time!)
Bought the BTA just for Far Cry 3 and I'm hoping for other Far Cry/ AC games to be added later :D
IIRC the Tom Clancy Encore bundle was less than a month ago with a SC: Blacklist as well. Would be a letdown if they added in more SC games though..
Post edited February 02, 2016 by lialhfour
Cyraxpt: Ehhhhhh... Didn't we had a ubisoft bundle recently? I know it was a Tom Clancy bundle but still... Oh well, at least i didn't have to make something up for this.
I agree
Cyraxpt: Ehhhhhh... Didn't we had a ubisoft bundle recently? I know it was a Tom Clancy bundle but still... Oh well, at least i didn't waste my prediction skills on this.
There will be a Lunar New Year Steam sale in a couple of days which means another lull in steam-heavy bundles.
Cyraxpt: Oh well, at least i didn't waste my prediction skills on this.
Now I have nobody to blame for this bundle... :(
Cyraxpt: Oh well, at least i didn't waste my prediction skills on this.
siulebuo: Now I have nobody to blame for this bundle... :(
It seems to me the Humble Indie bundles are basically dead at this point and if there is the stray good game it will end up in the overpriced mystery box known as monthly... :-( I predict at some point GOG might try doing bundles since they are already doing the "not/maybe never finished games"
cecil: It seems to me the Humble Indie bundles are basically dead at this point and if there is the stray good game it will end up in the overpriced mystery box known as monthly... :-( I predict at some point GOG might try doing bundles since they are already doing the "not/maybe never finished games"
I am no so pessimistic about Humble Bunde (nor Indiegala, to be sincere; but I have no problem with Steam). This week bundle was very good for me (Mars: War Logs was a wishlisted game; Stix is a wishlisted game; one of my childs is playing Final Exam a lot; Contrast, Game of Thrones and Bound by Flame seems good games, too).

But of course, Cyraxpt do not tried to guess it... :D
Post edited February 02, 2016 by siulebuo
People do go on about the AssCreed: Black Flag being the best part of the franchise and Rogue is being touted as an 'improvement' upon it.

Mind you, I have never really played any of Ubi's clear-the-map-collect-em-ups but, I have been convinced to give Black Flag a shot at least. Does Rogue stand up to it?
evilnancyreagan: People do go on about the AssCreed: Black Flag being the best part of the franchise and Rogue is being touted as an 'improvement' upon it.

Mind you, I have never really played any of Ubi's clear-the-map-collect-em-ups but, I have been convinced to give Black Flag a shot at least. Does Rogue stand up to it?
AssCream Rouge - Escape the awful spanking-but-no-actual-sex dungeon of Madame Du'Boise and return to get your revenge!
misteryo: AssCream Rouge - Enjoy the awfully underrated spanking-but-no-actual-sex dungeon of Madame Du'Boise and return to redeem the remainder of your Groupon!
FTFY
misteryo: AssCream Rouge - Enjoy the awfully underrated spanking-but-no-actual-sex dungeon of Madame Du'Boise and return to redeem the remainder of your Groupon!
evilnancyreagan: FTFY
Groupon!
madth3: I agree
oi?

innerring: There will be a Lunar New Year Steam sale in a couple of days which means another lull in steam-heavy bundles.
Oi?

siulebuo: But of course, Cyraxpt do not tried to guess it... :D
OI????

I didn't predict this one because i didn't want to ruin the surprise, i know folks around here are fans of Uplay...
Cyraxpt: I didn't predict this one because i didn't want to ruin the surprise, i know folks around here are fans of Uplay...
Now I don't know if I want that you to guess the bundle or not: if you try to guess, the bundle is bad; if you do not try, is because you know it is bad...

It's a lose-lose situation!
lialhfour: Whoops, there's a thread about it
As others have noted, it gets posted in both places. Personally I view this thread as being for listing the bundles (as you did) and the other thread for analyzing/debating/critiquing them. ;)
high rated
<span class="bold">ChargeShot</span> is the new Steam-only deal on IGS

Windows only

$1 for a Steam key

BTA for the OST
madth3: <span class="bold">ChargeShot</span> is the new Steam-only deal on IGS

Windows only

$1 for a Steam key

BTA for the OST
Bah. Steam only, windows only. IGS doesn't get my $1 this time around.