It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skeletonbow: I didn't realize GOG added it back after removing it.
They didn't remove it. They merely increased its price from free to $5.99 on 1st January.
Grargar: They didn't remove it. They merely increased its price from free to $5.99 on 1st January.
Ah, I didn't realize... either that or I was a burnout when it happened. :)
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Stories of Bethem: Full Moon
- Rush for gold: Alaska
- Legends of Solitaire: Curse of the Dragons
- ANKI
- Silver Knight
- Fasaria World Online
- Crazy Belts
Post edited February 01, 2016 by siulebuo
skeletonbow: The GOG price for me is $5.99 USD, which would be about $7.50-$8 depending on the exchange rate, so Steam would be equal or cheaper, but probably cheaper. I own the game already though, was just posting it in case anyone else was looking for the game as I didn't realize GOG added it back after removing it.

This is all a big ramp up to the up and coming Dragonsphere II! :)
In Eastern Europe it's $5.99 on gog and 6.99 euros = 7.62 USD. Yay :)
Bundle Stars - Pixel Attack Bundle

$1.99:

- Gem Wars: Attack of the Jiblets
- Plastiland
- Stone Tales
- 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- Trap Them - Sniper Edition
- Life of Pixel
- Pocket God vs Desert Ashes
- Bleeding Border
Post edited February 01, 2016 by siulebuo
skeletonbow: There's a great price on Dragonsphere on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/327940/ $7.79 CAD
For anyone who's active in the community it looks like there are still 11 copies up for grabs in the Community GA.

FWIW.
One More Bundle

$1 for Mind: Path to Talamus Enhanced Edition + 6 crappy Steam games.
high rated
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Origin) is the new free "On the House" game.

Link
BenKii: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Origin) is the new free "On the House" game.

Link
Good game! I had a ton of fun playing it. Especially in multiplayer mode with a friend. There are these billboards that when you crash them and if you land on the ground successfully (I think the back wheels must touch the ground for that to count, you can crash afterwards), you get your jump distance recorded on that billboard. And there is this yard of planes (somewhere top of the map, a little to the right). You would be amazed how much fun can be had just smashing billboards in there and trying to beat your friend's record!
Post edited February 02, 2016 by Dessimu
BenKii: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Origin) is the new free "On the House" game.

Link
Yay. Good one.
I may not like it as much as NFS:Underground but I had quite a lot of fun with it back in the days.
high rated
Humble Ubisoft Bundle

Pay $1 or more
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
Grow Home
Rayman Origins.

Pay more than the average price for all of that plus
Far Cry 3
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (newly added)
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (newly added)

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus
Assassin's Creed Rogue
The Crew.

Pay $75 to get all of the games in the bundle and receive
Tom Clancy's The Division when it's released
Exclusive Tom Clancy's The Division T-shirt
A coupon for 66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store (excludes pre-orders, The Division, Rainbow 6 Siege, Assassin's Creed Syndicate, and Anno 2205).

Whoops, there's a thread about it
Post edited February 09, 2016 by lialhfour
lialhfour: Whoops, there's a thread about it
That's cool.

Traditionally, Humble bundles are always posted here and in their own threads.
lialhfour: Humble Ubisoft Bundle

[...]

Whoops, there's a thread about it
It's still fine to post it here, since lots of people check here first for their gaming deal needs. =D

Also, agh, I feel like I'm getting an Ubisoft overload. There have been so many Ubisoft-themed bundles in recent memory...this one sure is tempting, though! Far Cry 3 in the BTA, currently just above $4.50? Not the lowest price in history, but I think the other games make up for that difference. (And hey, it's not all UPlay keys this time...)
Post edited February 02, 2016 by expopower
Ehhhhhh... Didn't we had a ubisoft bundle recently? I know it was a Tom Clancy bundle but still... Oh well, at least i didn't waste my prediction skills on this.
Uh, that Most Wanted game is not the one I know. It is apparently newer ones witht he same name because the old one got disowned and there is not enough game or something.
Well, at least it will be new experience.
But so far it runs in window even if I maximize it and I found no way to rebind controls so far. So not much impressed from the sshort sample I tried.

The Ubisoft bundle is worth the lowest tier for Rayman Origins alone but there is no reason not to provide DRM-Free version when there is one.
I heard Gunslinger is very good as well so I might grab it for it.