It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: The Anime Roses Bundle on IndieGala

=============================

And the Groupees Community Bundle 6
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
high rated
Bought!

Cyraxpt:
Total garbage! Imma roll around in it to close out the year... :)
if anyone ever sees bioware points on sale for UK , Please inbox me [chat]. I think they have gone up in price 1 point = £1 now. I just want the Expansions for Dragon Age 2, and Mass Effect 2.

Happy New Year
budejovice: Bought!

Cyraxpt:
budejovice: Total garbage! Imma roll around in it to close out the year... :)
Unless im wrong not a single effing steamturd game in the groupees bundle. for once :D. Bought!.
The anime one is trash (i dislike the artwork as well...and im a anime fan usually).
Cavenagh: if anyone ever sees bioware points on sale for UK , Please inbox me [chat]. I think they have gone up in price 1 point = £1 now. I just want the Expansions for Dragon Age 2, and Mass Effect 2.

Happy New Year
I am also waiting for that. The only sales I've seen was when ME3 was released and the shitstorm started.
That was exactly those few days when I was not on the internet. :(
Post edited December 31, 2015 by dyscode
Start off the new year with a free game! Kraven Manor giveaway at Indie Gala.
ABH20: Start off the new year with a free game! Kraven Manor giveaway at Indie Gala.
Lucius for me, on the store.

Happy New Year!!!
ABH20: Start off the new year with a free game! Kraven Manor giveaway at Indie Gala.
Now that is really strange. If we are both from Australia, I'm wondering why I get Lucius as a free offer and you get Kraven Manor.
Tarnicus: Now that is really strange. If we are both from Australia, I'm wondering why I get Lucius as a free offer and you get Kraven Manor.
It was indeed Kraven Manor when he posted, but just some minutes afterwards, it changed to Lucius.
Sorry, I guess they ran out of keys for Kraven Manor.
Grargar: It was indeed Kraven Manor when he posted, but just some minutes afterwards, it changed to Lucius.
ABH20: Sorry, I guess they ran out of keys for Kraven Manor.
Thanks for the explanation and clarification :)
high rated
12/31, with a tear in his eye, he unfavorites. :)
budejovice: 12/31, with a tear in his eye, he unfavorites. :)
Oh wow! I will be doing the same with other threads, but possibly not with this thread. I'm only ranked 32nd in my country in terms of total games owned on Steam according to Steam Ladder. Must WIN RAT RACE! :P
Tarnicus: Now that is really strange. If we are both from Australia, I'm wondering why I get Lucius as a free offer and you get Kraven Manor.
Grargar: It was indeed Kraven Manor when he posted, but just some minutes afterwards, it changed to Lucius.
Awesome. I managed to grab both. :)
budejovice: 12/31, with a tear in his eye, he unfavorites. :)
New year resolution?