It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A crappy bundle with some nice games. Most of these are available DRM-free. If not here, then from FireFlower, who stock a LOT of 1C games that aren't here.
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Max Gentlemen + Triple DLC Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Qvadriga (Steam, Windows)
OlliOlli (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
WRC4 (Steam, Windows)
Vertiginous Golf (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Sportsfriends (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

$10
OOTP Baseball 16 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Post edited December 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Max Gentlemen + Triple DLC Pack (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Qvadriga (Steam, Windows)
OlliOlli (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)

BTA
WRC4 (Steam, Windows)

$10
OOTP Baseball 16 (Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Blegh, was about to get excited for OlliOlli, then I realized I'd already acquired it in a previous HB. Dunno much else about the other games (other than that OOTP Baseball probably isn't for me).
Post edited December 17, 2015 by expopower
Because i know that the awful crowd don't hang around on this thread (because they actually have to pay for games) and i know that there's isn't too much steam phobic people around here i'll ask, anyone interested in The Body Changer (2x) and Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage?
Cyraxpt:
Happy to see you again in this thread.

Do you see that you are right about this week's Humble Bundle?
Post edited December 17, 2015 by siulebuo
siulebuo: Happy to see you again in this thread.

Do you see that you are right about this week's Humble Bundle?
Obviously, when did i ever failed to guess a humble bundle? No no no no no, don't search for it, it's a waste of time.

Between the lack of good indie bundles and the new HB stick (the humble montly) i don't see the good bundles returning so soon or being so often.
Another shitty weekly bundle. I'll pass. :D
Cyraxpt: Obviously, when did i ever failed to guess a humble bundle? No no no no no, don't search for it, it's a waste of time.

Between the lack of good indie bundles and the new HB stick (the humble montly) i don't see the good bundles returning so soon or being so often.
Well, recently we have the Killer 6 and the NEO GEO bundles...
Post edited December 17, 2015 by siulebuo
I got all excited by the selection until I realized...

madth3: Everything is Steam / Windows only
...I didn't like it at all. =( Too bad.
GG has watch_dogs complete for 15€$, uPlay

Also XCom up to 80% off

DmC 70% OFF and DmC4 SE 40% off

and lots of Deep Silver stuff discounted up to 77%
Also they are selling now Secret Files 1 & 2 and Lost Horizon (1) as Steam-Keys.
But my old DRM-Free, SecuRom Versions did not get updated.

Secret Files 3 is €4.61 - maybe it's worth it at the price. Reviews have been not so good.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by dyscode
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Sports!</span>

BTA
WRC4 (Steam, Windows)
expopower: Blegh, was about to get excited for OlliOlli, then I realized I'd already acquired it in a previous HB. Dunno much else about the other games (other than that OOTP Baseball probably isn't for me).
I liked WRC 4 myself, but I'm incredibly biased.

Why do they insist on mixing genres and playstyles ? its very annoying. A fan of WRC is highly unlikely to be interested in any of the other sports games, and a fan of golf games is unlikely to be interested in a rally game.
So at best you only get one or two games that you are actually going to play.

These bundles sell better when they are more consistent or coherent as to the nature of the games. The last Codemasters bundle sold over 100 000 copies, I don't think this one will be as successful.
Post edited December 18, 2015 by R8V9F5A2
dyscode: DmC 705 OFF
With that discount, I will buy it again!
The 3D Realms Anthology direct from their site is just 9.99 till the end of the year:
https://3drealms.com/catalog/3d-realms-anthology_50/
SCPM: The 3D Realms Anthology direct from their site is just 9.99 till the end of the year:
Or you can get it for £3.86 on Bundle Stars, with 8 other games.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-6

This is really one of the best bundles in recent times. The 3D Realms Anthology and GemCraft....
SCPM: The 3D Realms Anthology direct from their site is just 9.99 till the end of the year:
amok: Or you can get it for £3.86 on Bundle Stars, with 8 other games.

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/killer-bundle-6

This is really one of the best bundles in recent times. The 3D Realms Anthology and GemCraft....
Indeed, but the bundle on 3D Realms' site also includes the Keen games and Wolf 3D, but lacks Balls of Steel.