It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGameStand is having an advent calendar sale-- an indie game per day until Christmas:
https://indiegamestand.com/sale/advent.php

Strangely, it doesn't seem to be advertised anywhere on their site. I received the link in an email days ago.
grimwerk: IndieGameStand is having an advent calendar sale-- an indie game per day until Christmas:
https://indiegamestand.com/sale/advent.php

Strangely, it doesn't seem to be advertised anywhere on their site. I received the link in an email days ago.
Wow. Thank you, i keep an eye on this.
expopower: Heeey, this one doesn't seem half-bad.
Contemplating picking this up, anyone have thoughts on the games on offer?
PincushionMan: Yeah, I'll likely buy it, just for "Out There". It seems like that's the pick of the litter, though.

[...]
Wow! Thanks for taking all that time for a detailed overview of each of the games. Purchased the bundle largely on your evaluation of it. =P
Post edited December 01, 2015 by expopower
Yogscast Jingle Jam 2015 on Humble Bundle
The following items have been added to the BTA tier of the Humble Codemasters Bundle:

GRID Autosport Drag Pack
Toybox Turbos
GRID
Rise of the Argonauts
That's not a deal! I mean, yes, donating to charity is all well and good, but the base tier is $25, for a slew of steam only games that have likely been bundled before. I prefer to buy games, but when I want to try them out, I may 'rent' them on steam first.

[Tangentally Deal Related]
So, what's with the Steam price inflation lately? First, they have a decidedly lackluster sale, complete with no daily deals, minigames, or anything, and now Humble seems to be raising their prices as well. The timing of the subscription model is also a bit suspicious.

I'm beginning to wonder if the Steam console has started costing the company dearly, or that they're losing too much revenue to their bundle storefronts. That or Gabe wants to buy a Hawaiian Island like Larry Ellison. Hopefully, I'm just reading too much into things.
PincushionMan: Yeah, I'll likely buy it, just for "Out There". It seems like that's the pick of the litter, though.

[...]
expopower: Wow! Thanks for taking all that time for a detailed overview of each of the games. Purchased the bundle largely on your evaluation of it. =P
No problem, man. That game clenched the deal for me as well. Sadly, I'll probably install and play Fine Sweeper first.
Post edited December 01, 2015 by PincushionMan
high rated
That piece of shit on humble is going to be around ALL MONTH! Yay! ;)
PincushionMan: ...
I'm beginning to wonder if the Steam console has started costing the company dearly, or that they're losing too much revenue to their bundle storefronts. That or Gabe wants to buy a Hawaiian Island like Larry Ellison. Hopefully, I'm just reading too much into things.
It might also explain the lack of DRM-free games during the last big Humble sale, they usually have significantly more DRM-free games during these big sales but this time around it was pretty much just Steam games.
I'm just speculating of-course, but it ties in with your theory that Steam is loosing money on their console, and limiting consumer choice by excluding DRM-free options would be beneficial to them.
high rated
Budejovice Charity Bundle 1

A single $25 tier. Your donation will be spread among:

Highpointers Foundation
Access Fund
Washington Trails Association

What you get:
Jack shit. Zero steam keys. But everything is DRM-free.

Semi-matching:
For each tier purchased, I will make a $1 donation to all three non-profits, as well as an additional $1 donation to peakbagger.com, which is NOT a non-profit.

This bundle will be available via Chat until 31 December.

---

Why I posted this:
It's cool that 100% of the humble thing is going to charity, but I use humble for games. I can pick my own charities. And, instead of the bundle on humble or the bundle above, I heartily recommend you choose your own charities as well!
Post edited December 01, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Budejovice Charity Bundle 1

Highpointers Foundation
Access Fund
Washington Trails Association

What you get:

Semi-matching:
For each tier purchased, I will make a $1 donation to all three non-profits, as well as an additional $1 donation to peakbagger.com, which is NOT a non-profit.

This bundle will be available via Chat until 31 December.

---

Why I posted this:
It's cool that 100% of the humble thing is going to charity, but I use humble for games. I can pick my own charities. And, instead of the bundle on humble or the bundle above, I heartily recommend you choose your own charities as well!
Not sure if this is in jest or serious. Asking people to donate around here, unless it's games for giveaways, is just asking for trouble.
high rated
Leucius:
I was not serious, just commenting on humble's charity schemes. I fully expect 0 inquiries. However, if someone wants to donate to some of the charities I support, the links above should help with that. They don't require you to purchase steam games. In addition, Humble's charity links will also allow you to support their charities AND drm-free gaming. :)
Leucius:
budejovice: I was not serious, just commenting on humble's charity schemes. I fully expect 0 inquiries. However, if someone wants to donate to some of the charities I support, the links above should help with that. They don't require you to purchase steam games. In addition, Humble's charity links will also allow you to support their charities AND drm-free gaming. :)
Ah ok :) I just didn't want you to set yourself up for heartache. You seem like a good person :)
high rated
budejovice: I was not serious, just commenting on humble's charity schemes. I fully expect 0 inquiries. However, if someone wants to donate to some of the charities I support, the links above should help with that. They don't require you to purchase steam games. In addition, Humble's charity links will also allow you to support their charities AND drm-free gaming. :)
Leucius: Ah ok :) I just didn't want you to set yourself up for heartache. You seem like a good person :)
That's nice of you to say. Ridiculous heresy, but definitely nice. :)
budejovice: Budejovice Charity Bundle 1

What you get:
Pff.
I could have had nothing for just $5 with Cards Against Humanity.

:)
high rated
Another bundle you won't like...

Bossa Bundle on BundleStars

$6.99 (or the "equivalent") for Steam keys of

- Surgeon Simulator 2013
- Surgeon Simulator - Anniversary Edition Content DLC
- Deep Dungeons of Doom
- I am Bread