It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bigs: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation 60% discount... not bad considering it only recently released... one month ago to be precise... and of course I buy it on Day 1... ><

Steam only of course

EDIT Same as the current discount on Steam directly
Indie Gala have it cheaper. Plus all purches also recieve "Epic Showdown", and all purchases over $4 also receive "Slender".
Indie gala also have Deponia: The Complete Journey cheaper than steam.
Not mentioned on this thread yet:

The current IGS deal is CLARC. DRM-Free for Windows/Mac, beat the average for soundtrack.
siulebuo: IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Retro Game Crunch
- Out There - Ω Edition + Soundtrack
- Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again
- Miracle Fly
- Fine Sweeper
- Shutter
Heeey, this one doesn't seem half-bad.
Contemplating picking this up, anyone have thoughts on the games on offer?
siulebuo: IndieGala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Retro Game Crunch
- Out There - Ω Edition + Soundtrack
- Princess.Loot.Pixel.Again
- Miracle Fly
- Fine Sweeper
- Shutter
expopower: Heeey, this one doesn't seem half-bad.
I've only played Fine Sweeper, but it's awesome!
misteryo: I've only played Fine Sweeper, but it's awesome!
was it the B&B edition?! ;D
misteryo: I've only played Fine Sweeper, but it's awesome!
Sachys: was it the B&B edition?! ;D
Came with the place, actually.
Sachys: was it the B&B edition?! ;D
misteryo: Came with the place, actually.
edumatationacationalably!
Post edited December 01, 2015 by Sachys
misteryo: Came with the place, actually.
Sachys: edumatationacationalably!
That. And a bit of the old Schoolhouse Rock. Got me where I am today.
Sachys: edumatationacationalably!
misteryo: That. And a bit of the old Schoolhouse Rock. Got me where I am today.
Rock N Roll Highschool!!!
misteryo: That. And a bit of the old Schoolhouse Rock. Got me where I am today.
Sachys: Rock N Roll Highschool!!!
Yes!
Yeah, I'll likely buy it, just for "Out There". It seems like that's the pick of the litter, though.

Out There - Ω Edition + Soundtrack - this one has an 80/20 split for likes/dislikes, so it is probably alright. Considering the steam version is $10, $2 is 80% off, plus you get the filler. Music didn't sound too bad, either. I'll have to wait to see how it sounds. Nice its thrown in as a freebie, instead of asking for more $$ later

Retro Game Crunch - 7 NES-era-like titles jammed into one cartridge of pure - err - were games *that* obnoxious sounding in the 80s? It seems a bit over the top in the sound department. If this were the main game in the bundle, I'd probably have passed.

PLPA - Platformer, I guess in the vein of "Sorry, Mario, but the princess is in another castle!" kind of game. Premise seems solid enough - Evil mage takes a hankerin' for your lady-friend, spirits her away, and locks her in his castle's tower.

Miracle Fly - platformer that borrows from VVVVV (flier can flip gravity), and flies by pushing off of various objects. Even maker admits that the flying will take some time to master.

Fine Sweeper - Ahem, yes, well, it's what it looks like, a straight up minesweeper clone. How in the heck that got greenlit ... Gameplay video is fairly humorous, with an announcer extolling the virtues of 1.01a (with powerups! and an undo the bomb feature, achievements, etc...). He speaks in English, but has a light Eastern European or Russian accent.

Shutter - Survival horror type game that has to be shot through the shutter of your camera. Horror's not my thing, but I'm really put off by the warning - if you alt tab out of this game or mouse out of the windowed version of this game, you may mess up your autosave, and have to reload from a previous save point. That's a little scary to have a warning like that on your main game store page. More telling is not fixing it, or giving people a better workaround.

[Summoning BadAnalogyGuy]
That's like saying, "My pet dragon won't hurt anyone. He's the best. But please stand upwind of him at all times. People have complained about being set on fire when he gets the flaming farts. I really don't understand what the fuss is about. He's a growing dragon, and he needs his beans and rice for energy."
[/Summoning]
Post edited December 01, 2015 by PincushionMan
madth3: Mini bundle 9 can be reserved in Groupees for $1.25

===
SAVE10 gives an extra %10 discount
Word of warning, the 3 games revealed appear to be:
1) Solitaire, with HOG elements (aka The chronicles of Emerland. Solitaire.). Mostly Positive Reviews
2) A Civil War HOG (aka Hidden Mysteries: Civil War). Mixed reviews (there are 2reviews, one up, one down)
3) A Breakout clone (aka Titan), Mixed reviews, with at least one complaining of bad physics in the Unity engine.
Post edited December 01, 2015 by PincushionMan
starting now:
http://fireflowergames.com/sale/winter-sale/
Nifty. I didn't know Venetica was available DRM-free. I'd been waiting for GOG to get it.
http://fireflowergames.com/shop/venetica-gold-edition/