It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks, so that's one less item to use my credit on...
Not sure if I should spend it on KE I was fond of in my teens and / or NB or one of the JQM, as I doubt anything new will be added in the next couple of days.

I see the Account menu is quite a common bug, but only recently plagued most of the users. At least I'm not special :P
BlackThorny: Not sure if I should spend it on KE I was fond of in my teens and / or NB or one of the JQM, as I doubt anything new will be added in the next couple of days.
Do you know that some of those games need Playfire Client to play, right?
high rated
There are a couple of well-regarded games at 50% off at http://fireflowergames.com/deals/:

-Majesty Gold HD
-Inescapable
-Driftmoon

EDIT:

"You might also want to know that our Winter Sale will start next week (December 1)."
Post edited November 23, 2015 by budejovice
New deal from IndieGamestand is <span class="bold">Super Trench Attack 2</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows). BTA for the soundtrack and the first Super Trench Attack (DRM-Free/Steam/Desura, Windows).
<span class="bold">IndieGala Every Monday Bundle Anime</span>

Pay $1.89 for the following Steam games before the price increases:

Beach Bounce
Divine Slice of Life
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel
Momodora III
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel
Sword of Asumi: Deluxe Edition
Sword of Asumi - 3 DLC (Character Creator, Graphic Novel, Soundtrack)
Only just got the email for this now. Came to see if it was here. Ninja'd by 14 hours!
In any case, I Bought x5 . Awesome.
Grargar: <span class="bold">IndieGala Every Monday Bundle Anime</span>

Pay $1.89 for the following Steam games before the price increases:

Beach Bounce
Divine Slice of Life
Go! Go! Nippon! My First Trip to Japan
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel
Momodora III
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel
Sword of Asumi: Deluxe Edition
Sword of Asumi - 3 DLC (Character Creator, Graphic Novel, Soundtrack)
Was going to buy steam stuff for first time in months then i read reviews for these games. Not promising. Im picky about my visual novels especially artwork and ill give this a thumbs down :/
Still not enough HOGs? BundleStars has 10 more (nothing new though):

Artifex Mundi Bundle

Grab a myriad of mysterious Steam games with the Artifex Mundi Bundle! Grab 10 thrilling hidden object games for only $1.99 before the price rises in 72 hours!

Your Artifex Mundi Bundle includes:
9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek
Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
Dark Arcana: The Carnival
Grim Legends : The Forsaken Bride
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Swan
Left in the Dark: No One on Board
Mind Snare's : Alice's Journey
Nightmares from the Deep 2: The Siren's Call
Nightmares from the Deep 3: Davy Jones
Time Mysteries: Inheritance - Remastered
Post edited November 24, 2015 by gixgox
gixgox: Still not enough HOGs?
Still not enough HOGs! This genre isn't especially friendly to people who don't use clients, but I did OK in the last fireflower and shinyloot sales... :)
-edited-

There are several (legal) sites you can download "free" games from, they send you advertising and/or change your homepage and browser settings.
I avoid these sites, but many people don't care.

Now I noticed in the forums of Giveaway of the Day that ToomkyGames seems to be a clean and honest site, with no unwanted strings attached.
I haven't downloaded from them yet, but other users wrote about their good experience with Toomky.
Every time a forum member found something odd there, the owner answered and "repaired" everything that could annoy his users. You don't find often such responsiveness.
Maybe you'll have a look at TookyGames:

Hidden Objects games - Free download and play
Post edited November 24, 2015 by gixgox
<span class="bold">Humble Codemasters Bundle</span>

$1
GRID 2 + Drift Pack (Also for Mac)
DiRT Showdown
Overlord
Operation Flashpoint Complete Dragon Rising and Red River
Hospital Tycoon
Colin McRae Rally (Also for Mac)

BTA
GRID Autosport + Road & Track Car Pack
Overlord II
Overlord Raising Hell Expansion
GRID 2 Spa-Francorchamps Track Pack (Also for Mac)
Coupons for 25% off Overlord: Fellowship of Evil and 25% off DiRT Rally in the Humble Store

$15
GRID Autosport Season Pass
DiRT 3 Complete Edition (Also for Mac)
GRID 2: All In DLC Pack (Also for Mac)

All games require a Steam account.

It's quite lame that after a two-week hiatus, we get a bundle that has quite a few repeats. :/
Post edited November 24, 2015 by Grargar
Meh, all I want is Grid 2 All In DLC Pack, pass.
gixgox: Still not enough HOGs? BundleStars has 10 more (nothing new though):

Artifex Mundi Bundle
It's a good bundle. I own pretty much everything from it, and while some games are better than others, I think they're all well worth playing.
gixgox: Maybe you'll have a look at TookyGames:
Nice resource - thanks for sharing!
gixgox: Still not enough HOGs? BundleStars has 10 more (nothing new though):

Artifex Mundi Bundle
FearfulSymmetry: It's a good bundle. I own pretty much everything from it, and while some games are better than others, I think they're all well worth playing.
Hmm...I own all but four of the items in it. Guess I could grab it and give the extras away to some of my friends. (Or my parents. Huh. Wonder how they feel about HOGs.) If the day ever comes that Artifex Mundi brings their products to GOG, I fear I will weep bitterly for I've already collected so many of their games on Steam. =P