It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humble have a Halloween sale also -

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/halloweenweekend/
dyscode: Within the Steam Samhain Sale Sandmason, kinda Portal game, looks really tasty for $0.39.
Thanks for mentioning this one, it looks really interesting and something I would have missed with all the current sales going.
Nuuvem has some excellent deals for this Halloween:

http://www.nuuvem.com/promo/halloween

My favorite deal (and very tempting ^_^) is Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor - GOTY Edition, for R$ 29.99 (around $ 7.80 USD).
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Nuuvem has some excellent deals for this Halloween:

http://www.nuuvem.com/promo/halloween

My favorite deal (and very tempting ^_^) is Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor - GOTY Edition, for R$ 29.99 (around $ 7.80 USD).
I tried several items (shadow of Mordor, Resident Evil Revelations 2 being the ones I was most interested in) and every one of them was marked as unavailable upon checkout. Every single one. Mordor was a big surprise considering I have purchases many WB titles from them before.

I.. hate the new Nuuvem. Its just a bloody tease now. :'(
Don't send me emails for games I want, let me add them to my cart, then block me at checkout. Seriously. That is just cruel.

#cartblocked.
HeDanny: I.. hate the new Nuuvem. Its just a bloody tease now. :'(
Don't send me emails for games I want, let me add them to my cart, then block me at checkout. Seriously. That is just cruel.

#cartblocked.
They should just block everyone outside South America from using the site, or at least put that info about regional restrictions directly on the game pages. It's ridiculous to invite everyone in and lure them with low prices and sales, only to tell them at checkout that they can't buy anything.
Post edited October 31, 2015 by Leroux
HeDanny: I.. hate the new Nuuvem. Its just a bloody tease now. :'(

#cartblocked.
Leroux: They should just block everyone outside South America from using the site, or at least put that info about regional restrictions directly on the game pages. It's ridiculous to invite everyone in and lure them with low prices and sales, only to tell them at checkout that they can't buy anything.
Thanks for the warning. ^^
I heard of that site a couple of times and thought of visiting it.
You spared me the frustration of visiting Nuuvem only to realize that Im not able to buy anything. xD
Indiegala Made In Hell (Halloween) Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1 and Get these 2 great games!

One Final Breath™ Episode One (STEAM) +
Joe's Diner (STEAM) +
Pineview Drive (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 9 Steam Games!

123 Slaughter Me Street (STEAM)
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (STEAM) +
Lucius II (STEAM) +
Lumber Island - That Special Place (STEAM)
The Archetype (STEAM)
Caffeine (STEAM)
Post edited October 31, 2015 by gixgox
Humble Store Idea Factory Weekend Sale, up to -60%. All games require a Steam account.
gixgox: Indiegala Made In Hell (Halloween) Bundle of Steam games

Pay only $1 and Get these 2 great games!

One Final Breath™ Episode One (STEAM) +
Joe's Diner (STEAM) +
Pineview Drive (STEAM) +

Pay only $2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 9 Steam Games!

123 Slaughter Me Street (STEAM)
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut (STEAM) +
Lucius II (STEAM) +
Lumber Island - That Special Place (STEAM)
The Archetype (STEAM)
Caffeine (STEAM)
gixgox:
Lucius II and Lunber Island are def. woth $3. And if there is still somebody who does not have Deadly Premonition... well...
Post edited October 31, 2015 by dyscode
Groupees Casual 5:

Bridge Constructor Medieval
Burgers
Egyptian Senet
Energy Balance
Miner Mayhem
Rhino 2
Save Halloween: City of Witches
Zenohell

Bonus:
Hide & Secret: Treasures of the Ages

Build a bundle, 2 game/$1 minimum. Mix of platforms and DRM-Free/Steam. And not quite as bad as I feared...

Happy Halloween!
Worth to check out GMGs halloween sale inc.: DOOM, Wolfeinstein, Dying Light, Black Mirror, Dishonored,
Call of Cthulhu:DCotE (Wich is an awesome game if you haven't tried it yet for £1.63), Left4Dead etc.

Don't forget to use the voucher: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING to get additional 20% discount.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo
what was the highest discount so far for trails in the sky on gog?
apehater: what was the highest discount so far for trails in the sky on gog?
It hasn't gone higher than 50%, either on GOG or on Steam.
rz4:
Call of Cthulhu:DCotE (Wich is an awesome game if you haven't tried it yet for £1.63)

Don't forget to use the voucher: SAVE20-NOVEMB-GAMING to get additional 20% discount.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo
Thanks for the heads up! I'm curious about it, but I've read that there are unfixable issues with running the Steam version of Call of Cthulhu on modern OS like Win 8.1? Something about a ladder or trapdoor early in the beginning, for example?
Post edited November 01, 2015 by Leroux
Leroux: Thanks for the heads up! I'm curious about it, but I've read that there are unfixable issues with running the Steam version of Call of Cthulhu on modern OS like Win 8.1? Something about a ladder or trapdoor early in the beginning, for example?
Some info here. Long story short, the unofficial patch helps, but works better in the retail version as Steam's DRM doesn't allow all the fixes to be applied.
Post edited November 01, 2015 by Grargar