It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Pretty minor in the grand scale, but in case people don't have them on GOG, Shelter & Pid are 75% off right now on indiegamestand.
Some nice looking games on sale like NOWHERE and Arcane Worlds. Or at least they would be if they ever GOT OUT OF ALPHA.

I miss the days when the announcement of a game meant an actual game and not a fracking tech demo. By the time these are actually finished, any interest will be long gone.
high rated
budejovice: Pretty minor in the grand scale, but in case people don't have them on GOG, Shelter & Pid are 75% off right now on indiegamestand.
IAmSinistar: Some nice looking games on sale like NOWHERE and Arcane Worlds. Or at least they would be if they ever GOT OUT OF ALPHA.

I miss the days when the announcement of a game meant an actual game and not a fracking tech demo. By the time these are actually finished, any interest will be long gone.
Nowhere has intrigued me for a while, though I've only ever read the description. Sounds like the long-build plan, but they sound like cool devs and maybe someday I'll take an actual look. :)
budejovice: Nowhere has intrigued me for a while, though I've only ever read the description. Sounds like the long-build plan, but they sound like cool devs and maybe someday I'll take an actual look. :)
If it ever finishes and I happen to run across it then, I might check it out. But they've already lost that important "first excitement". Plus the whole drawn-out public alpha process is a bit like going to see a play and watching the cast rehearse and get ready for several hours first. The final performance might be great, but much has been spoilt by the build-up.

Normally I avoid the whole alpha process, but sales like this throw it back up. Plus I'm tired of supporting games that never get finished.
For any Batman fans....

Wall of text:

Greetings Batman: Arkham Fans!

The PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight is back up and available today! We are genuinely thankful to the Batman: Arkham fans, the Steam Batman: Arkham Community, and the PC Players who have patiently waited for this day. As a show of our appreciation to our fans in this process, we are pleased to announce three community focused programs to help us commemorate the re-launch of the game.

To kick things off, we will be giving away FREE digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library. This means we will be giving away copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. The Batman: Arkham library of games will be given to everyone who has already purchased or will purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for PC prior to 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015. We’re actively working with our partners at Valve to make this happen as soon as we can, so watch your Steam Library. We are aiming to deliver all of the games by December.

Seeing as our community was a great help in getting the game up and running, Rocksteady will be creating a new "Community Challenge Pack” that will be given free to owners of the Batman: Arkham Knight game in January 2016. As thanks to the Steam Community, PC players will have access to the maps for a week before they hit the consoles. Stay tuned for more details on this in the Batman: Arkham Community and Social Channels.

Finally, we are thrilled to announce that we are working with Valve and the Team Fortress 2 team for a special cross-game promotion. Through November 16, 2015, Valve will be running a contest for the Steam community to create Batman: Arkham themed cosmetic items for Team Fortress 2. The winning items will be given out to those who purchased Batman: Arkham Knight on Steam before the end of the contest. You can check out the official TF2 blog[www.teamfortress.com] for all the contest details!

To recap, if you own Batman: Arkham Knight for PC or purchase it before November 16, 2015, you will get:

Free digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library.
The "Community Challenge Pack” DLC.
The Batman: Arkham inspired Team Fortress 2 items created by the Batman: Arkham community.

Thanks again for your feedback and support.

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

TLDR:

Buy Bats Arkham Knight (or already own) before 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015 & you also get free the following:

Arkham Asylum GOTY,
Batman: Arkham City GOTY,
Batman: Arkham Origins,
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Borderlands GOTY on Nuuvem for about four bucks.

Seems I can't buy it. When I check out it says not available to filthy Australian scum (or simillar). Anyone know if the Key is ok for here?
Post edited October 29, 2015 by HeDanny
Fall Sale at wingamestore.com.
HeDanny: Borderlands GOTY on Nuuvem for about four bucks.

Seems I can't buy it. When I check out it says not available to filthy Australian scum (or simillar). Anyone know if the Key is ok for here?
It's not only for Australia. It seems that with the latest move to make the site more open to a worldwide audience, they have regionally-locked the vast majority of their games.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Grargar
fishbaits: For any Batman fans....

Wall of text:

Greetings Batman: Arkham Fans!

The PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight is back up and available today! We are genuinely thankful to the Batman: Arkham fans, the Steam Batman: Arkham Community, and the PC Players who have patiently waited for this day. As a show of our appreciation to our fans in this process, we are pleased to announce three community focused programs to help us commemorate the re-launch of the game.

To kick things off, we will be giving away FREE digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library. This means we will be giving away copies of Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY, Batman: Arkham City GOTY, Batman: Arkham Origins, and Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate. The Batman: Arkham library of games will be given to everyone who has already purchased or will purchase Batman: Arkham Knight for PC prior to 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015. We’re actively working with our partners at Valve to make this happen as soon as we can, so watch your Steam Library. We are aiming to deliver all of the games by December.

Seeing as our community was a great help in getting the game up and running, Rocksteady will be creating a new "Community Challenge Pack” that will be given free to owners of the Batman: Arkham Knight game in January 2016. As thanks to the Steam Community, PC players will have access to the maps for a week before they hit the consoles. Stay tuned for more details on this in the Batman: Arkham Community and Social Channels.

Finally, we are thrilled to announce that we are working with Valve and the Team Fortress 2 team for a special cross-game promotion. Through November 16, 2015, Valve will be running a contest for the Steam community to create Batman: Arkham themed cosmetic items for Team Fortress 2. The winning items will be given out to those who purchased Batman: Arkham Knight on Steam before the end of the contest. You can check out the official TF2 blog[www.teamfortress.com] for all the contest details!

To recap, if you own Batman: Arkham Knight for PC or purchase it before November 16, 2015, you will get:

Free digital copies of games from the Batman: Arkham library.
The "Community Challenge Pack” DLC.
The Batman: Arkham inspired Team Fortress 2 items created by the Batman: Arkham community.

Thanks again for your feedback and support.

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

TLDR:

Buy Bats Arkham Knight (or already own) before 11:59 pm PDT, November 16, 2015 & you also get free the following:

Arkham Asylum GOTY,
Batman: Arkham City GOTY,
Batman: Arkham Origins,
Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
Still not worth it considering many people are reporting optimization still being completely awful even after multiple patches.
Porcunipine is the new IndieGameStand deal
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

PWYW (min $0.25) for DRM-Free, $1.00 or more adds a Steam key.
BTA for wallpapers, music, & source code (Unity)

I've had this game on my radar and am happy to see it as the IGS deal! Pretty neat that they are offering the source code as well.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by the.kuribo
Steam Halloween Sale, spooky savings. You know the drill.

(Ah ah, they pulled the banner, then put it back. Running a website is hard.)
Post edited October 29, 2015 by pen_sq
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Day of the Devs</span>

PWYW
Costume Quest (DRM-Free/Steam)

$1
Hack n' Slash (Steam)
Lumino City (Steam)

BTA
Escape Goat 2 (DRM-Free/Steam)
Mercenary Kings (Steam)

$13
Massive Chalice (DRM-Free/Steam)
Grim Fandango Remastered (DRM-Free/Steam)
Day of the Devs VIP Ticket

Includes soudtracks fo all games, except for Lumino City. All games are multiplatform except for Lumino City, which doesn't have a Linux build.
Post edited October 29, 2015 by Grargar
high rated
Humble Weekly, for when you've never heard of GOG. :)
Groupees the Mini bundle 8 preorder

https://groupees.com/mini8

6 games + 1 album - $1 minimum

edit: 3 are Steam (and one is actually game plus expansion). 1 is waiting for release on Steam, and the other two are Greenlight
Post edited October 29, 2015 by triock
budejovice: Humble Weekly
these guys are seriously still around?.
Mr.Caine: Still not worth it considering many people are reporting optimization still being completely awful even after multiple patches.
That & they are really just bad console ports.
space bar to leap, dodge, attack, several other things.
Keyboards have avg 102keys, why just force space bar!? lol

Well, they`re desperate it seems, now added:

"and receive up to 3 community generated Genuine quality TF2 items. "

aka "Here, have something for free that someone else has made for free" ;)