It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG is having a Halloween Sale.

There are some good discounts in it.

Luciuous 2 66% off
Uncanny Valley 75% off
Dark 83% Off

add FACEYO-URFEAR-S22PER for another 22% off
dyscode: GMG is having a Halloween Sale.

There are some good discounts in it.

Luciuous 2 66% off
Uncanny Valley 75% off
Dark 83% Off

add FACEYO-URFEAR-S22PER for another 22% off
Stasis 40% off.
Grargar: South Park: The Stick of Truth -75%. Steam is required.
When will the base price get any lower? or better yet, when is this game coming to Gog?
Grargar: South Park: The Stick of Truth -75%. Steam is required.
BlackThorny: When will the base price get any lower? or better yet, when is this game coming to Gog?
I would wait for the GOG version, which will probably be here in late December. :)
Leucius: I would wait for the GOG version, which will probably be here in late December. :)
What gives you this impression?
BlackThorny: When will the base price get any lower? or better yet, when is this game coming to Gog?
Leucius: I would wait for the GOG version, which will probably be here in late December. :)
Apparently a great game. Sadly censored for Aussies... (we have royal douchbags still working for the censorship board who havent caught up with the times...)
letsmaybeLP92: hmmm and the Hatred Steam key isn't region restricted at all despite all the controversy around it.
Stick that up your arse regional restriction and censorship. I can confirm that the Hatred Steam key which is blocked for Australia on practically every site it is sold on works no probs here :)
Niggles: Apparently a great game. Sadly censored for Aussies... (we have royal douchbags still working for the censorship board who havent caught up with the times...)
Get a friend in the US to buy it for you, I did *points to profile avatar*

[spoiler]

You'll get the joy of sodomising Randy to your heart's content on the alien ship in the uncensored version :)

[/spoiler]
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Tarnicus
GR00T: What gives you this impression?
Just a wild stab in the dark.
Niggles: Apparently a great game. Sadly censored for Aussies... (we have royal douchbags still working for the censorship board who havent caught up with the times...)
Yeah so I've heard : /
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Leucius
FireFlower Games: Spooky Staff Picks

The Charnel House Trilogy
-25%!
€5.49 €4.12
Dracula 1: Resurrection
-50%!
€4.99 €2.49
Tony Tough and the Night of Roasted Moths
-50%!
€9.99 €4.99
Whispering Willows
-50%!
€9.99 €4.99
Oz Orwell
-50%!
€3.99 €1.99
The Cat Lady
-50%!
€5.99 €2.99
Post edited October 27, 2015 by gixgox
No chance

Have the uncensored version myself... though Trey and Matt did a good job taking the piss out of the censorship as well :P
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Bigs
high rated
Yet another humble bundle skip for me. I would be interested in Blackguards 2, but by the time I'm ready for it I'll have it here for approximately the price of this BTA.
budejovice: Yet another humble bundle skip for me. I would be interested in Blackguards 2, but by the time I'm ready for it I'll have it here for approximately the price of this BTA.
Same for me. Indeed, you can get "Blackguards 2" at GMG for about 6 Euro right now so it's not a really a great deal to buy the Bundle just for "Blackguards 2". But hey, maybe the second week additions add something more for me (and you) ... ;-)
Better late than never (forgot about the daylight saving):

Humble Jumbo Bundle 5

$1
Insurgency (Includes Conquer Update) (Also for Mac and Linux)
Men of War: Assault Squad GOTY
Abyss Odyssey Two Pack

BTA
Blackguards 1+2 (Also for Mac)
Contagion Four Pack

$9
SPRINTIRES
Divinity: Dragon Commander

All games are Steam-only, except for Blackguards 1 & 2 and Divinity: Dragon Commander, which are DRM-Free+Steam key.

Includes soundtracks for Blackguards 2, Contagion, Divinity: Dragon Commander and Men of War: Assault Squad.
Post edited October 27, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar:
Big sack of yawn, that!
high rated
Grargar: Better late than never (forgot about the daylight saving):
Saw you searching for Source Hunter in the DOS thread as well. I refreshed a few times hoping to not jump your post (like I tend to do around 11am Pacific Tuesday through Thursday), but oh well. :)