It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

krillehog: We'll look into the missing email problem.
In the past, at least your newsletter got classified as junk once, if I remember correct twice. Do you manage your mail yourself?
siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Winter Sports Trilogy Super Pack
- Axis Football 2015
- Football Mogul 2014
- Shred! Downhill Mountain Biking
- Real Boxing
- Baseball Mogul 2015
*yuck*

Another shitty IG bundle full of bottom of the barrel games. :D
krillehog: We'll look into the missing email problem.
The-Business: In the past, at least your newsletter got classified as junk once, if I remember correct twice. Do you manage your mail yourself?
I see. Our newsletters are sent through Mailchimp so not much we can do about that. Think it's inevitable that emails end up in junk folders once in a while.

Make sure you add email addresses from people and companies you like to receive emails from as trusted senders in your email client. :)
Post edited October 26, 2015 by krillehog
GamersGate has a weekly Halloween sale and offers 5 deals:

Alien Franchise, up to -75%. Includes Aliens vs Predator (2010), Aliens: Colonial Marines and Alien: Isolation. All games require Steam.

Metro Redux -75%. Steam is required.

Namco -75%. Includes Ace Combat™ Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition, Deadocre, Hexodius, Inversion, NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst and Ridge Racer Unbounded. All games require Steam.

South Park: The Stick of Truth -75%. Steam is required.

[url=http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=King's Bounty]King's Bounty[/url] -75%. The Legend and Crossworlds GOTY are DRM-Free, while Warriors of the North and Dark Side require a Steam account.
siulebuo: Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Winter Sports Trilogy Super Pack
- Axis Football 2015
- Football Mogul 2014
- Shred! Downhill Mountain Biking
- Real Boxing
- Baseball Mogul 2015
Impaler26: *yuck*

Another shitty IG bundle full of bottom of the barrel games. :D
I think you ripped that thought from my mind.
Steam Week Long Deals are up.
HeDanny: Steam Week Long Deals are up.
Vertiginous Golf
http://store.steampowered.com/app/272890

Is apparently free today.
(I shouldn't have waited so long to click post)
Post edited October 26, 2015 by pen_sq
pen_sq: (I shouldn't have waited so long to click post)
O__________o

SUCCESS!

MY PROCRASTINATION FIELD WORKS!!!
HeDanny: Steam Week Long Deals are up.
Sachys: Vertiginous Golf
http://store.steampowered.com/app/272890

Is apparently free today.
Is this just a time-limited trial or something or will it stay in my library forever if I install it now?
Leroux: Is this just a time-limited trial or something or will it stay in my library forever if I install it now?
By clicking "Install Game", you don't actually install it, but add it to your account forever.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by Grargar
Leroux: Is this just a time-limited trial or something or will it stay in my library forever if I install it now?
Lets just say it will stay in your library as long as Steam exists. ;)
stg83: Lets just say it will stay in your library as long as Steam exists. ;)
Point taken. :D

Anyway, pretty cool, but I wonder if it was meant to be free, as the list also says it's discounted by 50% ...
Leroux: Point taken. :D

Anyway, pretty cool, but I wonder if it was meant to be free, as the list also says it's discounted by 50% ...
It probably refers to the Gold Pack, the Four Pack and to the fact that it will have this discount till next week.
Grargar: By clicking "Install Game", you don't actually install it, but add it to your account forever.
There's something silly O_O

you pick the free version = nothing to pay for the next 24 h (games stays on account forever)

now it's getting weird :

if you pick up the free version and want the gold pack upgrade : it costs less than if you buy the gold version directly .....:P
Post edited October 27, 2015 by DyNaer