It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Hatred - Steam
Sachys: guess this hasnt been selling that well after all the controversy - a $5 bundle the other week, $4 this week... indiegala freebie by friday?!
Well, if you count the Groupees coin, doesn't that make it $3 and $1.50 for pre-order?
Sachys: guess this hasnt been selling that well after all the controversy - a $5 bundle the other week, $4 this week... indiegala freebie by friday?!
RWarehall: Well, if you count the Groupees coin, doesn't that make it $3 and $1.50 for pre-order?
Aye, suppose so - might have even preordered had I an inkling too.
Well, I have a "Hatred" Steam key now. Maybe I can trade it for somebody's coin.
yogsloth: Well, I have a "Hatred" Steam key now. Maybe I can trade it for somebody's coin.
Hatred is pretty much the only thing I'm interested in from that bundle. If you're not specifically looking for a Groupees coin, I'd trade it with you. Do you have a want list?
yogsloth: Well, I have a "Hatred" Steam key now. Maybe I can trade it for somebody's coin.
Gonchi: Hatred is pretty much the only thing I'm interested in from that bundle. If you're not specifically looking for a Groupees coin, I'd trade it with you. Do you have a want list?
Off to chat, let's see what we can do!
Negatus: Avernum 2: Crystal Souls 75% off ($4.98)

http://www.wingamestore.com/product/4076/Avernum-2-Crystal-Souls/

I was quite fond of the previous game, so I gladly snatched this up for both a Steam key and a DRM free direct download.
Hmmmm, is Wingamestore always DRM-free with their downloads? I'm loath to sign up to yet another e-store, but! RPG SALE!
Getcomposted: Hmmmm, is Wingamestore always DRM-free with their downloads? I'm loath to sign up to yet another e-store, but! RPG SALE!
Avernum 2: Crystal Souls is DRM-Free and offers a Steam key as well (Note the top part of the game's page where it says "Steam: Optional"). Other games might require a Steam account, though, in which case you should see "Steam: Required" at the top part of the page.
Bundle Stars Dead Island Ultimate Collection $8.29 CDN. Includes:

Dead Island GOTY
Riptide Complete
Riptide:Fashion Victim
Riptide Survivor Pack
Escape Dead ISland

All Steam.

Note: Region Restricted: Will not work in Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State), Åland Islands, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
Today's FireFlower daily deals are somewhat less exciting than yesterday's.

App Game Kit 2 is 67% off.
Cubetractor is 90% off. It's been cheap or free elsewhere before, but it's a nice little game if you don't already have it.
GR00T: Note: Region Restricted: Will not work in Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State), Åland Islands, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
that's funny you mention this : i just checked by curiousiy :

i have the contrary "This product will only work in the following countries" lol

the only difference i have the price in euro ofc.
DyNaer: that's funny you mention this : i just checked by curiousiy :

i have the contrary "This product will only work in the following countries" lol

the only difference i have the price in euro ofc.
Hmm, I wonder if it's a pricing thing? Perhaps they're restricting it to regional prices in certain countries? How many Euros is it for you?
GR00T: Hmm, I wonder if it's a pricing thing? Perhaps they're restricting it to regional prices in certain countries? How many Euros is it for you?
€7.49. Deep Silver is infamous for regionally-locking their Steam games (same thing with the Metro and Saints Row games).
GR00T: Hmm, I wonder if it's a pricing thing? Perhaps they're restricting it to regional prices in certain countries? How many Euros is it for you?
7.49 , you are probably right

1 EUR = 1,45073 CAD

so.... prices don't match
Post edited October 25, 2015 by DyNaer
Brutal.
GR00T: Bundle Stars Dead Island Ultimate Collection $8.29 CDN. Includes:

Dead Island GOTY
Riptide Complete
Riptide:Fashion Victim
Riptide Survivor Pack
Escape Dead ISland

All Steam.

Note: Region Restricted: Will not work in Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, Holy See (Vatican City State), Åland Islands, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Svalbard and Jan Mayen.
hmmm and the Hatred Steam key isn't region restricted at all despite all the controversy around it.