It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Indiegala Deadly Strike Bundle of Steam games
Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Velvet Assassin (STEAM)
The Few (STEAM) +
Porradaria Upgrade (STEAM)

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games + DLC!

Fire & Forget - The Final Assault (STEAM)
Titan (STEAM)
Void Invaders (STEAM) +
Dementium II HD (STEAM) +
Hyperspace Pinball (STEAM) +
Kung Fu Strike - The Warrior's Rise (STEAM)
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - Master Level (STEAM)
Ant War: Domination (STEAM)
Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut (STEAM)
Post edited October 21, 2015 by gixgox
high rated
yogsloth: Mine is: "That's just one too many distros for me."

After GOG, Humble, Groupees, and itch... that's all I can handle.
Sachys: Similar here - also no viable option for me to pay without bank charges either.

Edit: should add they expect an accurate billing address before checkout - and their data policy isnt clear.
Let us know if there's anything we can change, add or remove.
krillehog: Let us know if there's anything we can change, add or remove.
Thanks! And someone there is paying attention, because all three games I mentioned wanting are in today's daily deals. :D
IAmSinistar: Thanks! And someone there is paying attention, because all three games I mentioned wanting are in today's daily deals. :D
Glad to be of service. :)
Well, you could start by not requiring a billing address to buy games (or at least clear up your data policy regarding it), and also see if you can sort your paypal stuff out so the "pay by credit card / debit card option" actually offers currency conversion (thus meaning no bank fees for that, OR international transactions). The latter is a serious issue across a number of sites now - though another way around it is to offer the option to pay in Sterling (like on GOG, Steam and Humblestore etc) directly through your site and ensure paypal is also taking sterling (Indiegala doesnt do this - advertise in dollars, yet you pay in euros).

How feasible that is, I don't know - but its what prevents me from buying / wanting to buy from many sites - so not even just an issue with FF, but digital retailers on the whole.
Sachys: Well, you could start by not requiring a billing address to buy games (or at least clear up your data policy regarding it), and also see if you can sort your paypal stuff out so the "pay by credit card / debit card option" actually offers currency conversion (thus meaning no bank fees for that, OR international transactions). The latter is a serious issue across a number of sites now - though another way around it is to offer the option to pay in Sterling (like on GOG, Steam and Humblestore etc) directly through your site and ensure paypal is also taking sterling (Indiegala doesnt do this - advertise in dollars, yet you pay in euros).

How feasible that is, I don't know - but its what prevents me from buying / wanting to buy from many sites - so not even just an issue with FF, but digital retailers on the whole.
Thanks for your feedback. We only require that you enter your country of residence, not a full address. Is there a specific section in our Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions you're referring to when you mean clearing up our data policy?

We can see if there's an alternative way of paying. If I understand correctly you would like to pay in your own country's currency through PayPal?
Post edited October 21, 2015 by krillehog
krillehog: Thanks for your feedback. We only require that you enter your country of residence, not a full address. Is there a specific section in our Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions you're referring to when you mean clearing up our data policy?
I'd say the whole thing could do with a look over - for clarity, and to ensure its in plain English (rather than utilising legal terminology unless specifically applicable).

krillehog: We can see if there's an alternative way of paying. If I understand correctly you would like to pay in your own country's currency through PayPal?
Yup - or if you guys setup localised currencies (and have paypal grab the currency etc from the checkout).
krillehog: Thanks for your feedback. We only require that you enter your country of residence, not a full address. Is there a specific section in our Privacy Policy or Terms & Conditions you're referring to when you mean clearing up our data policy?
Sachys: I'd say the whole thing could do with a look over - for clarity, and to ensure its in plain English (rather than utilising legal terminology unless specifically applicable).

krillehog: We can see if there's an alternative way of paying. If I understand correctly you would like to pay in your own country's currency through PayPal?
Sachys: Yup - or if you guys setup localised currencies (and have paypal grab the currency etc from the checkout).
I see. The first one would be quite easy to fix when there's time. The second one is a bit more complex and will probably be something we implement when we redesign our site. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it.
krillehog:
no worries!
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 33 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb33
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 33 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb33
Weeell...the last one was pretty great. I'm tempted to try this one out.

For anyone following this bundle to figure out whether to reserve or not, the chatbot is sharing hints in chat every 250 sold, starting at 500. Someone's made a list on Reddit of all of them so far.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by expopower
The Groupees BAGB33 preorder banner pic game is apparently this one:
Shattered Throne

It looks like Advance Wars was a clear inspiration. I'm a big Advance Wars fan, so I'm already in!
Groupees The Bundle of the Damned 4 starts soon!

https://groupees.com/damned4

5 games+ 3 albums +1 comics + 1 other (probably groupees coin)
high rated
<span class="bold">Build A Greenlight 33</span> is live on groupees.

Hot Lead
Shattered Throne
Gigachess (also itch key)
Militia (also itch key)
Intense Wizardry (also itch key)
Squirbs (also itch key)
Worlds of Chaos: Corruption
Of Carrots and Blood

Bonus 1: Bounce 'em Up
Bonus 2 (upcoming): Color Chaos

All games are Windows only except Worlds of Chaos & Bounce 'em UP, which have Mac & Linux builds.

Full disclosure: I fell for the grift and preordered based on wanting some games in the last 2 BAGs. MEH! :) That's how it works with these fools. They con me into a preorder, then lose that opportunity for about 3 months. See you next year Groupees! (Except comic bundles and the rare 2 game purchase from BAGs.) Slightly intrigued by perhaps one of these.
Post edited October 22, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice:
Dodged a bullet there - only Shattered Throne remotely interests me