It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: ... somebody that paid a designer and had "better ideas" than said designer.
This is most likely.

I see that customers are the same in UK and in Spain...
Sachys: Either a terrible designer, or somebody that paid a designer and had "better ideas" than said designer.
Just like every actor really wants to direct, every IT person really wants to design.
Sachys: Either a terrible designer, or somebody that paid a designer and had "better ideas" than said designer.
IAmSinistar: Just like every actor really wants to direct, every IT person really wants to design.
...and every plumber wants to be a famous festival promoter!
siulebuo: I see that customers are the same in UK and in Spain...
YARP!
Post edited October 20, 2015 by Sachys
Sachys: ...and every plumber wants to be a famous festival promoter!
At least there is some skill overlap there, since both jobs require putting up with a lot of piss.
Sachys: ...and every plumber wants to be a famous festival promoter!
IAmSinistar: At least there is some skill overlap there, since both jobs require putting up with a lot of piss.
Nah, promotion involves selling a lot of piss.
high rated
So what's everyone's FireFlower strategy? I've got a list of about 20 I would buy, hoping some of them show up in the Daily Deals at some point. (Shit, anything but today's platformers.) Near the end of the sale, I'll probably choose a couple of the most wanted and go for the 50%. Because they're basically all sold DRM-free at full retail aside from these once or twice a year deals, i.e. I've been staring at some of these titles since the last big FF sale 10 months ago...
Post edited October 21, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: So what's everyone's FireFlower strategy? I
Mine is: "That's just one too many distros for me."

After GOG, Humble, Groupees, and itch... that's all I can handle.
yogsloth: Mine is: "That's just one too many distros for me."

Similar here - also no viable option for me to pay without bank charges either.

Edit: should add they expect an accurate billing address before checkout - and their data policy isnt clear.
Post edited October 21, 2015 by Sachys
BenKii: New stuff added to the Humble Capcom Bundle:

Resident Evil 4 (Steam)
Remember Me (Steam)
Heeey, those look pretty good! Pleasant surprise for me. Definitely need to bump up my purchase tier to BTA (though preferably when my currency appreciates relative to the US dollar...)
high rated

I certainly understand that. The death of Desura was actually a silver lining for me. ;) I've never opened up at itch, but won't play anything with DRM so I really like FF. They're basically my #2, though I definitely purchase more from Humble (especially when counting the book bundles).
Sachys: ... somebody that paid a designer and had "better ideas" than said designer.
siulebuo: This is most likely.

I see that customers are the same ALL OVER THE WORLD...
Fixed :P
Noticed something while looking through the Far Cry Midweek Sale at GamersGate. There's two listings for Far Cry 4 that are identical except price, one is a little cheaper than the other. But the Far Cry 4 Gold package (game + season pass) is on a lower discount than the individual components so it's cheaper to buy seperate. Prices listed in blue coins due to regional shenanigans:

Far Cry 4 Gold - 54,607 Blue Coins

Far Cry 4 - 17,469 Blue Coins
Far Cry 4 Season Pass - 19,501 Blue Coins
TOTAL = 36,970 Blue Coins
ABH20: Noticed something while looking through the Far Cry Midweek Sale at GamersGate. There's two listings for Far Cry 4 that are identical except price, one is a little cheaper than the other. But the Far Cry 4 Gold package (game + season pass) is on a lower discount than the individual components so it's cheaper to buy seperate. Prices listed in blue coins due to regional shenanigans:

Far Cry 4 Gold - 54,607 Blue Coins

Far Cry 4 - 17,469 Blue Coins
Far Cry 4 Season Pass - 19,501 Blue Coins
TOTAL = 36,970 Blue Coins
That`s about true with all "Gold" Version of Ubi games. 1. Gold versions get less discounted 2. they do not automatically provide the better deal over single purchases. It's the same with Black Flag Gold or the "Complete" verion of Watch_dogs (though that just came out but is priced considerably higher than the game plus Season pass).
Post edited October 21, 2015 by dyscode

Yep, me too. I don`t wana buy games from another store, I have too many: GOG, Steam, Humble, Origin, UPlay, Direct2Drive ( ex GameFly), GamersGate, Desura, Groupees, IndieGala and others. Granted, some of them only sell Steam keys.

Desura went down and I haven't bought anything for a long time now from any store apart from GOG, Steam and Humble.
I lost any interest in Direct2Drive and GamersGate because they only sell Steam keys anyway, I think, and either started charging VAT or change their price in Euro instead of $. Also buying directly from Steam became more gainful because of Steam credit I got by selling trading cards. In fact I don`t think I paid a single cent to Steam in the last 12 months.

Groupees and IndieGala bundles are quite bad lately.

That leaves only GOG, Humble, Steam, Origin and UPlay (the last 3 because some games are only found on that store).

So, no disrespect to FireFlower, but for my DRM-free games I`ll stick to GOG (and Humble).
Post edited October 21, 2015 by GabiMoro
budejovice: So what's everyone's FireFlower strategy? I've got a list of about 20 I would buy, hoping some of them show up in the Daily Deals at some point. (Shit, anything but today's platformers.) Near the end of the sale, I'll probably choose a couple of the most wanted and go for the 50%. Because they're basically all sold DRM-free at full retail aside from these once or twice a year deals, i.e. I've been staring at some of these titles since the last big FF sale 10 months ago...
I buy the games from them that don't seem like they will ever come to GOG (titles like The Charnel House Trilogy and Pulse Shift). Now that Desura is dead to me and ShinyLoot is no longer appealing, and my GamersGate and DotEmu purchases have really tailed off, it's nice to have an alternate source to GOG besides Humble. And whereas GOG and Humble have a lot of overlap in releases, there is stuff on FF you don't often see anywhere else DRM-free. In that regard its more curated, like GOG.

So I'd say if you want the games, grab them in this sale. I'm the kind of person who downloads their purchases immediately, so it's not like I need to keep checking the FF site regularly after a buy anyway.