It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leroux: "Just"? That looks like an awful deal, considering the reviews and ratings of these games and that at least part of them have been bundled for much less ...
Woosh?
fishbaits: but then I`m a semi-seasonal Vizard ;)
Sachys: and a worrier of sheep...

...or so I hear!

O_______o
But that sheep outfit suited Phil` ooooh so well ;p
Sachys: and a worrier of sheep...

...or so I hear!

O_______o
fishbaits: But that sheep outfit suited Phil` ooooh so well ;p
...no wonder he was worried!
Leroux: "Just"? That looks like an awful deal, considering the reviews and ratings of these games and that at least part of them have been bundled for much less ...
madth3: Woosh?
EDIT: Nvm, touché. :D

fishbaits: I`ve played Magicka a lot including all the DLCs. I`d say at this price, worth it indeed.
Only the last DLC was a bit of a let down, but only because it was shorter/easier, but then I`m a semi-seasonal Vizard ;)
I've only played half-way through the main campaign and then I somehow forgot about it and moved on to other games. I really liked it so far, but I think what makes me rather reluctant to play it often is that it does not save during chapters, and I never know how long a chapter is going to be and how difficult or obscure the boss fight will be, and that puts me off. So not sure whether it's worth buying the DLCs if I already shy away from completing the main campaign. Did you play it in single player or with friends?
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Leroux
fishbaits: But that sheep outfit suited Phil` ooooh so well ;p
Sachys: ...no wonder he was worried!
Well, it`s either worry the sheep or worry about what his cat has done on the fire place, choices choices....
The Groupees BiaB 5 beans have been spilled:

Castle Abra
F-1 Chequered Flag
Porradaria 2: Pagode of the Night
Royal Defense
STIG - Velocity (music)
Tiki Man
Transcend
+ mystery game

All DRM-Free, 3 include Steam keys, 2 include Android.
pablodusk: The Groupees BiaB 5 beans have been spilled:
Out of a bucket, clearly. Okay, barring an exception BIAG or future Let's Build bundle, I be done with them.

So much for BIAB. Though I guess a coffin is a kind of box too.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Out of a bucket, clearly. Okay, barring an exception BIAG or future Let's Build bundle, I be done with them.

So much for BIAB. Though I guess a coffin is a kind of box too.
9/10 homeless people would die for a coffin!

O__________o

- that would make a great t-shirt!
It's a buck-fifty. For a huge bundle of all DRM-free games. Several of those look pretty interesting. Some look like crud, but if this is really the bundle and it's all DRM-free, I'll be happy.
madth3: Woosh?
Leroux: EDIT: Nvm, touché. :D

fishbaits: I`ve played Magicka a lot including all the DLCs. I`d say at this price, worth it indeed.
Only the last DLC was a bit of a let down, but only because it was shorter/easier, but then I`m a semi-seasonal Vizard ;)
Leroux: I've only played half-way through the main campaign and then I somehow forgot about it and moved on to other games. I really liked it so far, but I think what makes me rather reluctant to play it often is that it does not save during chapters, and I never know how long a chapter is going to be and how difficult or obscure the boss fight will be, and that puts me off. So not sure whether it's worth buying the DLCs if I already shy away from completing the main campaign. Did you play it in single player or with friends?
Well from what I recall, most of the DLC were easier than the main game, except for The Other Side of the Coin, now that one was a right pain in the....
But once figured out what spells to use, it became another doddle, although one slight miss-key could mean wipe city.

tbh most of the chapters were fairly short, except maybe that one where there`s some minor maze/moat & lots of fire enemies.

You can always grab someone else to help through them all, it is more fun with players, although murders will ensue >;)

[...]
I feel I shouldn't be getting these, since none of the games listed appear enticing enough to supersede the present ones from my backlog. (Still a number of hours for me to decide, though. XP)
The Macgamestore is having a sale and if you subscribe to their newsletter you will recieve Airport Madness 4 for free.

Edit: I don't see any steam key for Airport Madness 4 so i guess it's drm free?
Post edited June 25, 2015 by Cyraxpt
high rated
Cyraxpt: The Macgamestore is having a sale and if you subscribe to their newsletter you will recieve Airport Madness 4 for free.

Edit: I don't see any steam key for Airport Madness 4 so i guess it's drm free?
Nice one, thanks. I'll probably pass because the last thing I need this week is an account at another store. It would make a lot of sense that it is DRM-free (beyond not listing steam as a requirement). The World Edition was in a recent groupees bundle, where it was DRM-free and had no Steam key (yet - greenlit). However, that one was only for Windows, so *cecil* this may be a good one for you.
Post edited June 25, 2015 by budejovice
Grargar:
Happy 2K rep thank you for all your deal spotting and general awesomeness :)