It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: BTA
Torchlight II (DRM-Free/Steam)
MouseCraft Humble Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free/Steam)
Again, lesson learned for the future - never buy Indie games outside a bundle. The average is less than 3 bucks jnow.
If you move your mouse to the logo of Humble Bundle Weekly (The one with 3 cats!), you'll see that the logo and the cats will turn their backs to you! :) See the attachment.
Attachments:
Is it sad that the shirt looks like the best part of that bundle to me? It would go well with my shirt of kittens riding Doritos in space. (not kidding)
<span class="bold">Ironclad Tactics</span> is the new deal on the IndieGameStand

DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux

BTA for
* Art of Ironclad Tactics (Digital artbook)
* DLC: Rise of Dimitry
* DLC: Blood and Ironclads
* OST
* Deluxe Edition Upgrade for Steam
Has anyone here played it? How's the co-op campaign?
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: cats! Cats! CATS!</span>

PWYW($1 for Steam keys)
Schrödinger's Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark (Steam)
Pix the Cat (Steam)
Aqua Kitty - Milk Mine Defender (DRM-Free/Steam)

BTA
Torchlight II (DRM-Free/Steam)
MouseCraft Humble Deluxe Edition (DRM-Free/Steam)

$10
Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore A Fedora (DRM-Free/Steam)

$25
Kitte-Shirt

All games are multiplatform, except for Aqua Kitty, which is Windows-only.

Includes soundtracks for Aqua Kitty: Milk Mine Defender, Hot Tin Roof: The Cat That Wore a Fedora, Mousecraft, Pix the Cat, and Torchlight 2.
+1 for the heads up there Grargar, I missed Torchlight in the Flash Sale, so I was able to pick it up there slightly cheaper, cheers!
GetGamesGo is having a SEGA Summer Sale.

The usual suspects for the usual prices. The Mega Drive packs are worth mentioning at $1.87 each I guess.
GamersGate 48-hours deal: Ultimate Mystery and Adventure Collection (DRM-Free) -85%. The collection includes the following games:

Art of Murder: FBI Confidential
Art of Murder: Hunt for the Puppeteer
Art of Murder: Cards of Destiny
CHRONICLES of MYSTERY The Scorpio Ritual
CHRONICLES of MYSTERY The Tree of Life
Post edited June 19, 2015 by Grargar
snail-sniped :D

Grargar: GamersGate 48-hours deal: Ultimate Mystery and Adventure Collection (DRM-Free) -85%. The collection includes the following games:

"The game seems to lack polish (no pun intended, the developers are Polish). "
+1 to Psyringe!
Post edited June 19, 2015 by dyscode
Grargar: GamersGate 48-hours deal: Ultimate Mystery and Adventure Collection (DRM-Free) -85%. The collection includes the following games:

Just a little warning about Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on gamersgate. The unbundled version was (maybe still is) a special one with smaller videos (playback is maybe a quarter of the display instead of fullscreen). The installer has also a special name, something like digital version (honestly can't remember the exact name. As result the game is only 300 MB big (dvd with fullsized videos should be around 1GB).
Post edited June 19, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
GreenmanGaming has the usual -75% on Batman Arkham games
(and preorder of the new installment)

There's a 25% Voucher code right on the page so I'd expect it to be appliable

DukeNukemForever: Just a little warning about Art of Murder: FBI Confidential on gamersgate. The unbundled version was (maybe still is) a special one with smaller videos (playback is maybe a quarter of the display instead of fullscreen). The installer has also a special name, something like digital version (honestly can't remember the exact name. As result the game is only 300 MB big (dvd with fullsized videos should be around 1GB).
Thanks for the warning. I hate these gimped adventure games and that's why I rarely buy adventure games outside of GOG if I can avoid it.
Weekend Getaway Pack on IndieGala

$1.89 for
- Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut
- Bedlam
Borderlands 2: GOTY is $6.39 at Steam. Cheapest the GOTY has ever been.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/32848/

edit: It appears it was a price mistake and now the price has increased to $8.79
Post edited June 20, 2015 by BenKii
Grargar: Humble Store has a 4-days sale on Napoleon: Total War (Steam) for -86%/$2/€2 in honor of the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo.
Nice, thanks for the heads up on that... would have missed it... managed to grab a couple