It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BenKii: Check the PWYW tier again. It says "Pay $1 or more to unlock!"
Grargar: Oh, they changed it? Got to be on your toes with Humble. Thanks for the info. Edited my post above.
Really a buck still isn't that bad IMHO wouldn't surprise me if all HB going forward are $1 or more since then they can say "includes Steam key" and everyone can swoon ;)
Psychonauts is great! But I own that.

Debating if it's worth putting $1 in to own WildStar. Enjoyed the beta but don't really have time to play it now. Suppose it wouldn't hurt to own a license if/when it goes to B2P rather than a sub model. Worst case it goes F2P and I wasted $1, right?
bler144: Psychonauts is great! But I own that.

Debating if it's worth putting $1 in to own WildStar. Enjoyed the beta but don't really have time to play it now. Suppose it wouldn't hurt to own a license if/when it goes to B2P rather than a sub model. Worst case it goes F2P and I wasted $1, right?
Why would it go B2P? They've already stated it'll be F2P. You get some benefits for activating the key today though.
spoderman: Why would it go B2P? They've already stated it'll be F2P. You get some benefits for activating the key today though.
Ah, shows you how much attention I'd paid to the game since launch. ;)

Thanks for the tip!
GamersGate midweek deal: Chivalry -90%. The game and its expansion require a Steam account, while the soundtrack is DRM-Free.
Hmm, I always wanted to try World of Warships but ofc keys from Humble are working only on North American servers, pff...
madth3: [...]

Bonus:
- INK! by SweetKenny (album)
Is it at least on Greenlight?
HypersomniacLive: Is it at least on Greenlight?
No but if you ask nicely they might give you the Early Access version.
madth3: No but if you ask nicely they might give you the Early Access version.
Hmm... might be worth making an exception.
Exoanthrope: Has anyone mentioned the Amazon Summer Sale yet? I don't know about regional differences, but it looks like there are a few decent deals in there that are cheaper than some other places.
I've heard they do a big one. Is there an easier way to follow and see all the digital downloadable deals? When I do search within Amzn I get a mix of hardcopy & digital downloadable games. The link only shows one game right now. Is that their Summer sale? :P

*EDIT* Nevermind, seems like one clicks links at top to refine search. It's late. I totally missed it, lol. Sometimes all the clutter on webpages makes it more difficult than it needs to be.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by JPinata
JPinata: *EDIT* Nevermind, seems like one clicks links at top to refine search. It's late. I totally missed it, lol. Sometimes all the clutter on webpages makes it more difficult than it needs to be.
Yup, I'm not sure when it started, but it's already over. The only good discounts looked like Origin games, because Origin's own summer sale had some pretty shallow discounts.

If you don't know about it already, IsThere Any Deal is a good website to follow game sales across multiple websites.
GamersGate daily deal: Blood Knights (Steam) -85%.
Post edited June 17, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: GamersGate daily deal: Blood Knights (Steam) -85%.
Has anyone tried this? I mean it's got pretty bad reviews, but I wonder how bad can it be, coming from the developers of Jack Keane! ;) Joking aside, do you think it's a terribly bad game or just a mediocre game that you can still have some fun with?
Grargar: GamersGate daily deal: Blood Knights (Steam) -85%.
Leroux: Has anyone tried this? I mean it's got pretty bad reviews, but I wonder how bad can it be, coming from the developers of Jack Keane! ;) Joking aside, do you think it's a terribly bad game or just a mediocre game that you can still have some fun with?
Trying to remember why i stopped playing, i think it was related to the bad controls (dunno why but it wasn't accepting my gamepad), boring gameplay and terrible story/voice acting.
Leroux: Has anyone tried this? I mean it's got pretty bad reviews, but I wonder how bad can it be, coming from the developers of Jack Keane! ;) Joking aside, do you think it's a terribly bad game or just a mediocre game that you can still have some fun with?
Cyraxpt: Trying to remember why i stopped playing, i think it was related to the bad controls (dunno why but it wasn't accepting my gamepad), boring gameplay and terrible story/voice acting.
Voice acting might be better in German (in theory, that is). What gamepad did you use?