It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

has anyone played space thinger from the latest green light bundle it looks good but am not sure if it is worth checking out any thoughts?
Pillars Of Eternity -60%, £14 at uk.gamesplanet
Post edited June 13, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Pillars Of Eternity -60%, £14 at uk.gamesplanet
Damn, this is tempting but i still have Wasteland 2, Divinity OS and Dead State to play so i'll hold for now.

Btw, has anyone asked for a Steam refund? How long does it normally take?
Cyraxpt: Btw, has anyone asked for a Steam refund? How long does it normally take?
It took Ophelium 4 days to get a refund (including the weekend).
Cyraxpt: Btw, has anyone asked for a Steam refund? How long does it normally take?
Grargar: It took Ophelium 4 days to get a refund (including the weekend).
Yeah, i just recieved the email confirming that my refund will take up to 7 days, hope that nothing that i want shows up until then! :p
Another bundle from Groupees!

Pre-order at $1.25 for 8 games:
WGN Never Forget, Never Surrender bundle

(Their naming of the bundle is almost ironic, I suppose depending on how you've felt about WGN bundles in the past. =P)
Wings! Remastered (Steam) is $2.25 at GamersGate for the rest of the day.
If someone wants Melterman from the Greenlight bundle you can just go download it free from the melter man website (melter man.com) (Same alpha/demo version you get with Groupees btw)
New WGN Never Forget bundle up for reserve on Groupees for $1.25
https://groupees.com/wgnneverforget
RWarehall: New WGN Never Forget bundle up for reserve on Groupees for $1.25
*looks four posts before* Ahem
RWarehall: New WGN Never Forget bundle up for reserve on Groupees for $1.25
madth3: *looks four posts before* Ahem
I could swear I did not have that post when I posted. Been noticing this a lot in the last few weeks. Some threads I regularly check and I keep noticing posts in-between posts I've already read which I do not recall.

Just going back up this page which inexplicably starts on the odd number of post 58242.
58245 and 58270 is missing...
Unless these were spam, I'm not sure all messages always are loading
RWarehall:
madth3: *looks four posts before* Ahem
Beating Madth3 to posting a deal unlocks an achievement ;)
RWarehall: Unless these were spam, I'm not sure all messages always are loading
Spam. The Irish Debate Team keeps showing up.
yogsloth: Spam. The Irish Debate Team keeps showing up.
What's with that anyway? O.o It seems like such a strange pastime: not trying to sell anything, not in a language most forumites don't understand, no scamming, trolling or any other internet fun.
on Steam

How to Survive Storm Warning Ed. is -95%, €0.94

and JULIA - Among the Stars is %75 off €$5

PS: they already derailed the _Specific_ Steam Sale thread with discussions about Steam DRM O_o - geez!
So I continue posting here.
Post edited June 14, 2015 by dyscode