It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundlestars has a 40% OFF on LEGO Jurassic World! €17.84 until release time.

considering that this is again made by Traveller's Tales and NOT by the other company that did the LEGO Movie game, this is really tempting.

Beee the Dinosauuurrrrrrrr! :D
Post edited June 10, 2015 by dyscode
murcielago: Bundlestars all stars 2 bundle, €2.15 first 24 hours, all steam:

Alien Rage: Unlimited
S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl
Mount & Blade
Broken Sword: Director's Cut
Pool Nation
A Bird Story
Spy Chameleon - RGB Agent
Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
Just bought this - thank you.

If any regular contributor to this thread wants the steam key for Alien Rage let me know.
Anyone know how well Sin hold up now have been on the fence about it?
madth3: Groupees Community Bundle #5

$1 for ...
I'm staring at this completely stunned that anyone would be so delusional as to think there is something worth paying money for included. Was this the "very special" community bundle, or something?

I swear I'm tempted to pick it up just to dig through the content in an attempt to find something, anything in there to justify the asking price, and as such restore a small piece of my faith humanity. What is left of it, anyway.
cecil: Anyone know how well Sin hold up now have been on the fence about it?
you mean Sin GOLD from Ritual?

Great IMHO. There is one half level of Stealth that is annoying but that's it.
But it's also sometimes fraking hard, even on easy (bossfights etc.).
I still have the hardcopy from back then and rebought it on GOG for $10 when it came out.
Did not regret it.
So, if you like old School FPS got for it.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by dyscode
Grargar: You would also support the GOG community with it. :P Boot Hill Blaster is developed by adambiser.
Also, John Szymanski - The Festival In Parts. Judging by the blurb, he's jefequeso's brother. (The Moon Silver).

edit:
Looks like Impaler26 already noticed this.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by grimwerk
madth3: Groupees Community Bundle #5

$1 for ...
HeDanny: I'm staring at this completely stunned that anyone would be so delusional as to think there is something worth paying money for included. Was this the "very special" community bundle, or something?

I swear I'm tempted to pick it up just to dig through the content in an attempt to find something, anything in there to justify the asking price, and as such restore a small piece of my faith humanity. What is left of it, anyway.
Fifty cents of it going to a fellow gamer's wheelchair fund was enough for me.
inbrodericko: damn
gogbro: not bad
You two twins or something? Or just members of the "Loquacious Irish Lads" debate team?
[url=https://uk.gamesplanet.com/game/the-evil-within--1094-1 ]Evil Within [/url] is £9.40 on uk.gamesplanet, -73%
Post edited June 11, 2015 by dyscode
Frontlines: Fuel Of War is $1.99 USD on Bundle Stars (Steam): http://www.bundlestars.com/store/frontlines-fuel-of-war/

Only the single player campaign works in the game (servers for multiplayer are down) and some extra graphical tweaks may be necessary (force AA using SweetFX or video card control panel; force AF using the video card control panel; plus Xpadder or similar to use a gamepad), but the game is big and really fun, and totally worth that price ;)
Post edited June 11, 2015 by Azrael360
IGS PWYW DEAL is Saturday Morning RPG for Win/Mac/Linux DRM free and steam & Desura
BONUS: soundtrack sampler for BTA
cecil: IGS PWYW DEAL is Saturday Morning RPG for Win/Mac/Linux DRM free and steam & Desura
Thank you for posting this! Picked up my copy... now I have to figure out what to do with the Desura and Steam keys. :)
cecil: IGS PWYW DEAL is Saturday Morning RPG for Win/Mac/Linux DRM free and steam & Desura
penumbren: Thank you for posting this! Picked up my copy... now I have to figure out what to do with the Desura and Steam keys. :)
Hope you enjoy it :) Already gifted mine away ;)
on GG AC Black Flag and Season Pass are 50% discounted for €10 each for a few hours more, SummerSale has ended, though.
I think this is the cheapest so far.
Post edited June 11, 2015 by dyscode
That's a fun game, recommended especially to folks who have nostalgia regarding the subject matter.