It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle #63

$1.89 (before price increases)

- in Space
- Glorkian Warrior: The Trials Of Glork
- Fermi's Path
- Luminosity
- Cargo 3
- Quantum Rush Champions
Post edited June 08, 2015 by siulebuo
Amazon's Summer Sale is going on.

Nothing super-exciting, but there's a few good deals in there.

Some highlights (ref links included)

Wargame Trilogy $12.49

Command & Concquer Collection $5.99

LA Noire Complete $6

Dark Souls $5

Mass Effect Trilogy $8.99

XCOM Complete $12.50

Guilds Wars 2 $19.99

Dragon Age: Origins Complete $8.99

Vampire The Masquerade Bloodlines $4.99

Alice: Madness Return Complete $8.99

Click Here for THE COMPLETE SALE
Post edited June 08, 2015 by Tallima
WGN Community & Greenlight Bundle up for reserve on Groupees

$1 for six Greenlight games
On Steam:

The Night Of The Rabbit is -80%

Few weeklong deals because of the Summer sale, I suppose
Its a good day over on Green Man Gaming's Play Indie Promo.

- Hard Reset ($2.24)
- Damned ($4.99)
- Vanishing of Ethan Carter ($7.99)
- POSTAL 2 (0.99)
- Chaos Engine (0.99)
- Speedball 2 HD (0.99)

Remember when you buy any of these games, you get the Indie Focus Bundle, including eight games, for free.
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe
- Gentlemen!
- Air Guardians
- Nihilumbra
- FootLOL
- Gun Monkeys
- Nightmare Cooperative
- Guns of Icarus Online
2nd week BTA games for the <span class="bold">Humble Mobile Bundle 13</span> have been unlocked. They are:

PUK
Jump'N'Shoot Attack
HeDanny: Its a good day over on Green Man Gaming's Play Indie Promo.

- Hard Reset ($2.24)
- Damned ($4.99)
- Vanishing of Ethan Carter ($7.99)
- POSTAL 2 (0.99)
- Chaos Engine (0.99)
- Speedball 2 HD (0.99)

Remember when you buy any of these games, you get the Indie Focus Bundle, including eight games, for free.
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe
- Gentlemen!
- Air Guardians
- Nihilumbra
- FootLOL
- Gun Monkeys
- Nightmare Cooperative
- Guns of Icarus Online
This is getting ridiculous, half of these games are under 1 $ and you get Nihilumbra & Stealth Bastard Deluxe, and that's before the standard 20% voucher? Sure, all of the 0.99 have been given for free, but I don't think I saw Nihilumbra go this low 1$ (it was at that price in a humble bundle once 1$ tier and [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=nihilumbra]apparently also for 0.79$ direct just a month ago[/url]?)
HeDanny:
BlackThorny: Nihilumbra
Is awesome very hauntingly pretty mood and it's a fun game def worth checking out if you missed it. (If someone missed it and only wants that I think I still have a desura key for it)
Bundle Stars Store has a few "triple packs" for sale.

Chivalry - $11.99
- three copies (so you can politely pick flowers with your friends, and not totally stab them in the face)

RPG Maker VX ACE - $22.49
- Three copies (so you can.. er.. nup. I got nothing)

RPG Maker Triple - $16.99
- RPG Maker VX ACE
- Fame Character Hub
- Luna Engine

Marvel Super Heroes - $5.99
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- Asgard DLC
- Super Pack DLC

Hard as Nails - $1.49
- Velocibox
- Gauge
- Dodge

GT - $2.49
- racing
- Legends
- evolution

Sid Meyer - $2.49
- Colonization
- Covert Action
- Pirates

Undiscovered Realms - $1.99
- fate undiscovered Realms
- Inquisitor Deluxe
- RUNE Classic
Post edited June 09, 2015 by HeDanny
Check out The Summer Reloaded Bundle featuring 6 delightful indies: One Day for Ched, GunWorld, Royal Defense, MaPARedux, Nyctophobia and Mind Dead. Pay min. 2.99$, help charity and have fun!
xplay1989: Check out The Summer Reloaded Bundle featuring 6 delightful indies: One Day for Ched, GunWorld, Royal Defense, MaPARedux, Nyctophobia and Mind Dead. Pay min. 2.99$, help charity and have fun!
I guess you mean Playinjector... http://www.playinjector.com/
Which Braveland is better?
I hope nobody is too upset with me for spoiling the surprise, but it seems Groupees has accidentally revealed the contents of the bundle by uploading the game cover images early, which are accessible by extrapolating from their file naming convention.

If you don't want any potential spoilers, please scroll quickly past the remainder of this post.

Groupees WGN Community & Greenlight Bundle:
- Big Journey to Home
- Celia's Quest
- Incandescent
- Necromonads
- Retro Killer: The Contract
- Runeyana

Bonuses:
- Squarelands
- Grey Phobia

Of course, I can't attest to the accuracy of this information, which may be partially or completely incorrect. You can look here for a bit more explanation regarding the situation.

In any case, I suppose this will be an interesting test to see how revealing a bundle's contents may affect reserve sale numbers for a Greenlight bundle.
cecil: Which Braveland is better?
I've only played Braveland, so I can't speak about the other game. But Braveland is definitely a mobile game. It's very simplistic. It's a strategy game in a very light way, meaning you don't need a deep knowledge of tactics to get anywhere in battles. That isn't to say it isn't fun, however, as I had a good bit of fun playing it on my phone. I think the phone version is free, even, although I may be mistaken. Regardless, you can at least try it for free on your phone and, if it's something you'd rather control with a mouse and keyboard, you'll know exactly what to expect.
jcosmocohen: I think the phone version is free, even, although I may be mistaken.
I don't think it's free, probably you got the same way i did, with the Amazon free apps thing! :)

---

And since gog gave me Battle Realms i shall give you my prediction for todays HB.

Ahem...

HUMBLE BUNDLE PRESENTS.... HUMBLE SOONY BUNDLE!!!

Nah, i'm joking.

The real prediction is:

a) They stop for a week and do b)

or

b) Humble E3 Bundle (some games, some twitch crap, some software that no one uses crap).