It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Psyringe: I'm currently in the Groupees' Steam Group chat. Their host is having server issues, and has not been able to fix them immediately. But they are working on it.
I knew I shouldn't wait....
Psyringe: I'm currently in the Groupees' Steam Group chat. Their host is having server issues, and has not been able to fix them immediately. But they are working on it.
Trid: I knew I shouldn't wait....
Yes, it seems unlikely that it will be fixed within the next few hours. Plus, the Be Mine 20 bundle will only go online after the servers have run stable for an hour (sensible precaution imho). Getting some sleep and potentially waking up to a BM20 looks like the better option.
Not a game deal, but it seemed relevant to readers here due to the nature of the company involved:

Bad Juju Games, the company that owns Desura and Indie Royale, has filed for bankruptcy.

So if you've got game on Desura, consider downloading and backing them up.
(Looks like I'll have a whole ton of untradeable keys soon, eheh.)
Post edited June 06, 2015 by expopower
Trid: I knew I shouldn't wait....
Good thing I didn't. This Be Mine 20 better be good. *shakes fist at Groupees* ;)
Atari weekend on Humble Store.
expopower: Not a game deal, but it seemed relevant to readers here due to the nature of the company involved:

Bad Juju Games, the company that owns Desura and Indie Royale, has filed for bankruptcy.

Wut, Indie Royale too?
expopower: Not a game deal, but it seemed relevant to readers here due to the nature of the company involved:

Pheace: Wut, Indie Royale too?
Bad Juju also owns Indie Royale, so most probably we'll no longer see any Indie Royal bundles soon. The Twitter account of Indie Royale's most recent tweet says, "Had a great bundle lined up but it looks like it won't see the light of day :("
Trid: I don't know what's going with groupees Be Mine 20, but for me timer was about to end 4h ago, then with some magic 4h were added... and now starts soon...
And I wanted play smt new tonight... sigh, I should have buy this King's Bounty Dark Side here on gog... oh well, i took the gamble...
Sachys: connectivity issues with the server or summat - seems BM20 may be "GO" in the next half hour all going well!

https://twitter.com/Groupees1/status/606910010451296256
All went bad I suppose :P

wow, holy crap!
thanks fo the info

dyscode: wow, holy crap!
thanks fo the info
I read on Quarter to Three forums that Linden Labs bought Desura. I don't know that we have anything to worry about if that is the case.
swaimiac: I read on Quarter to Three forums that Linden Labs bought Desura. I don't know that we have anything to worry about if that is the case.
That's old news and happened before Bad Juju Games bought Desura from Linden Labs.
swaimiac: I read on Quarter to Three forums that Linden Labs bought Desura. I don't know that we have anything to worry about if that is the case.
Leroux: That's old news and happened before Bad Juju Games bought Desura from Linden Labs.
Ah, Damn, that is what I get for not reading the time stamps on a resurrected thread. Oh well.
Groupees Be Mine 20 bundle appears to be working again, going live in 20 minutes.
Exoanthrope: Groupees Be Mine 20 bundle appears to be working again, going live in 20 minutes.
...and now that it should be live, the page says;

"500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong."
Exoanthrope: Groupees Be Mine 20 bundle appears to be working again, going live in 20 minutes.
Sachys: ...and now that it should be live, the page says;

"500 Internal Server Error
If you are the administrator of this website, then please read this web application's log file and/or the web server's log file to find out what went wrong."
No surprise. It's not very smart to bring back a counter while your server still has some problems. GOG learned that lesson, Groupees is still learning ;-)