It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gauntlet Party bundle on BundleStars

$16.99 for 4 Steam keys of each:

- Gauntlet
- Gauntlet: Lilith the Necromancer Pack DLC
GMG Play Indie sale:
buy one of these (e.g. Bannersaga, Steam €5)

and get all 8 of those

changes every 24hrs.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by dyscode
Groupees died! Somebody send a paramedic!
yogsloth: Groupees died! Somebody send a paramedic!
It's working for me.
yogsloth: Groupees died! Somebody send a paramedic!
It's having a seizure. Someone get a shovel under its tongue.
IAmSinistar: It's having a seizure. Someone get a shovel under its tongue.
I have a shovel!

"under its tongue"? Oh.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by madth3
madth3: I have a shovel!
My Knight in shining armour!

EDIT: So much for Bowel Movement 20 from Poupees. They can't update the server because someone is using the toaster in the break room.
Post edited June 05, 2015 by IAmSinistar
I don't know what's going with groupees Be Mine 20, but for me timer was about to end 4h ago, then with some magic 4h were added... and now starts soon...
And I wanted play smt new tonight... sigh, I should have buy this King's Bounty Dark Side here on gog... oh well, i took the gamble...
Post edited June 05, 2015 by Trid
does someone remember, when terminal velocity and catacombs pack were discounted last time?
apehater: does someone remember, when terminal velocity and catacombs pack were discounted last time?
Both were discounted by 50% during the Winter sale 2014.
apehater: does someone remember, when terminal velocity and catacombs pack were discounted last time?
Grargar: Both were discounted by 50% during the Winter sale 2014.
thanks
Trid: I don't know what's going with groupees Be Mine 20, but for me timer was about to end 4h ago, then with some magic 4h were added... and now starts soon...
And I wanted play smt new tonight... sigh, I should have buy this King's Bounty Dark Side here on gog... oh well, i took the gamble...
connectivity issues with the server or summat - seems BM20 may be "GO" in the next half hour all going well!

https://twitter.com/Groupees1/status/606910010451296256
Trid: I don't know what's going with groupees Be Mine 20, but for me timer was about to end 4h ago, then with some magic 4h were added... and now starts soon...
Groupees is having major troubles right now.

Chat is working again for some, but not for everybody. I can't use it. Anything I enter just disappears. The timers are broken and the whole site is having an epileptic fit.
Oh, that's what I get for not using twitter. ;)

So we wait...
yogsloth: Chat is working again for some, but not for everybody. I can't use it. Anything I enter just disappears. The timers are broken and the whole site is having an epileptic fit.
I'm currently in the Groupees' Steam Group chat. Their host is having server issues, and has not been able to fix them immediately. But they are working on it.