It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

play mafia?

Usually "I'm here to ...." is generally used in situations where "I have come here to.." would be considered more suitable. It is a case of context. Otherwise "I am here.." taken at face value becomes redundant. In this particular case, you can then reasonably extrapolate "I have come here from there".

Still, your nitpick was funny, and therefore totally justifiable. Well, as least I got a giggle out of it. That makes it justifiable to me. ;)
high rated
HeDanny: play mafia?
This.

mrkgnao: Pretty sure. Too stressful for my poor nerves.
Also this.
Post edited June 03, 2015 by budejovice
ooh.. that thing. yeah my bad. I usually instinctively dismiss anything that looks like a RP or ARG. So the mafia question struck me as curious.

As you were. Moving along.
You people DO know it was just quoting a Prince song, right?

It's "Lets go Crazy"... I'd link it but it's not on youtube/I'm too lazy to look elsewhere.
high rated
Cryptic Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 10 Steam keys

- Alex Hunter - Lord of the Mind Platinum Edition
- Elementary My Dear Majesty!
- Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
- Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
- Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
- Lucid
- Puzzle Station 15th Anniversary
- Brink of Consciousness: Dorian Gray Syndrome CE
- Royal Defense
- Governor of Poker 2 Premium Edition
high rated
Painkiller Bundle on IndieGala

$3.49 for Steam keys for

- Painkiller Black Edition, Overdose, Redemption, Recurring Evil, Resurrection
Post edited June 03, 2015 by madth3
Groupees "Be Mine 20" has appeared.

Pre-order will start tomorrow; bundle goes live Friday.

Bundle is confirmed to have both DRM-free copy and Steam key for Pier Solar and the Great Architects.

So if you've been slagging the Groupees lately - this looks like it will be a good one.
madth3: Painkiller Bundle on IndieGala

$3.49 for Steam keys for

- Painkiller Black Edition, Overdose, Redemption, Recurring Evil, Resurrection
Just wanted to thank you out in the open for updating this thread frequently with gaming deals from all kind of sites.

1 question though, how you, yourself follow it? Bookmark all those sites and check every few hours? add-on for browser?
Seems like a reasonable mix of hidden object and puzzle games, what do you all think?

madth3: Cryptic Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 10 Steam keys

- Lucid
- Royal Defense
magix74: Seems like a reasonable mix of hidden object and puzzle games, what do you all think?

madth3: Cryptic Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 10 Steam keys

- Lucid
- Royal Defense
magix74:
No clue about the rest, but Lost Chronicles of Zerzura is worth the price alone.
TheBigLLS: 1 question though, how you, yourself follow it? Bookmark all those sites and check every few hours? add-on for browser?
1. I have a fake twitter account that I use as a reader of notifications (not unlike RSS feeds). Most of the sites twit new bundles and deals.
2. Steamgifts had the good idea of highlighting the recent / active threads in their forums and I have caught a deal or freebie there too.
3. In rare ocassions I do remember to check a site which I have not seen in days.
magix74: Seems like a reasonable mix of hidden object and puzzle games, what do you all think?
Zerzura is indeed a really GOOD point-and-click adventure, and Brink of Consciousness is one of the very best titles in hidden object games, in my opinion. The games in the hidden object bundle vary from poor localization and repetitive with interesting story (Vampire Saga: Pandora's Box) to excellent (Mountain Crime Requital.) Alex Hunter was widely hailed as a great game, but I've not played it yet.

Absolutely worth $1.99 just for either Zerzura or BoC.
Adding to the feedback already given:

Lucid is a really nice Match-X game with very relaxing music, and a good variation of very different levels.

Heroes of Hellas 3 is one of those Match-X games that have a city-building metagame around it. Don't expect too much from the city building - it adds to the atmosphere, but you aren't really making any decisions or influencing the game much. But the Match-X-gameplay is nice and varied. There are also some Hidden Object scenes in-between.

If you like casual games, then this bundle offers great value for very little money, imho.
I agree with Psyringe on Heroes of Hellas even if I have not played the third game.
Heroes of Hellas 2 is one of those rare Match-3 games that I have played more than once because of the variety of goals and it was fun.

This bundle was a quick purchase for me.
BundleStars has a 60% discount on <span class="bold">Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1</span> and they make it sound like a big deal.

I'll let you be the judge.