It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Green_Hilltop: I've never bought a Groupee before, so I have no idea. But it must be a really bad game in that case. :D
Psyringe: Groupees usually has decent quality, and I haven't had any problems trading keys from Groupees, so I'm not sure which specific experience hummer has made. In my experience, it's _much_ harder to find anyone interested in an IndieRoyale. BundleStars and Humble often have higher quality games, but also have way more repeats. IndieGala was slightly worse than Groupees with regard to game quality, but has occasional highlights.

In short, I see no reason to decry the several hundreds of games that they have offered in the past few years, as cruft.

Note, though, that WGN sometimes uses Groupees to distribute WGN-managed bundles. Those _are_ usually crap, but the bundles actually managed by Groupees are not.
I usually tend to avoid bundles as I like to buy games I like to get them on their own (so the devs get max profit), but lately I've been looking at a bundle or two if they've got something I like.

But yeah, if Groupee has something interesting, I might check it out. :) So far I have a huge backlog anyway, so I'm just picking what I *really* like, like the last Humble RPG bundle.
On Steam:

- <span class="bold">Skullgirls</span> is -80% and Free to Play for five days

- <span class="bold">Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty</span> is -40%. Other <span class="bold">Oddworld</span> games are -75%

- Various discounts in the <span class="bold">Assassin's Creed</span> franchise
Jamsouls ( http://store.steampowered.com/app/314460/ ) is the mystery game that unlocked in the Johnny's jams bundle

https://groupees.com/jonnyjams
Post edited June 02, 2015 by Oathe
Groupees Return is now live. Minimum $1.5 for the following:

Wings! Emulated Amiga Edition (DRM-Free)
Moonbase 332 (Desura)
Silent Service (Steam)
Silent Service II (Steam)
Sound Factory (FLAC/MP3)
Poison - Cyber City (MP3)
Drive to Hell (Steam)
Trimagic - Solid Gold OST
Return Wallpapers
David. (Steam)

Bonus (3/3) unlocked at 3000 bundles: Digitalisiert.
Week 1 of my rededication to forevermore snubbing Groupees:

All is well.
budejovice: Week 1 of my rededication to forevermore snubbing Groupees:

All is well.
You know, forever is a long time.

Just sayin'.
budejovice: Week 1 of my rededication to forevermore snubbing Groupees:

All is well.
yogsloth: You know, forever is a long time.

Just sayin'.
"Soon" is longer.
Just sayin'
high rated
yogsloth: You know, forever is a long time.

Just sayin'.
Rapid news cycle. Everyone will forget my statement in a month. ;)

EDIT: I have printed the attached picture and have hung it next to my desk. Never forget!
Attachments:
jam.jpg (14 Kb)
Post edited June 02, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: Rapid news cycle. Everyone will forget my statement in a month. ;)

EDIT: I have printed the attached picture and have hung it next to my desk. Never forget!
That looks like an octopus tentacles jam...
budejovice: Rapid news cycle. Everyone will forget my statement in a month. ;)

Cyraxpt: That looks like an octopus tentacles jam...
It tastes even worse! :)
PaterAlf:
hummer010: And the added bonus of trying to get rid of a bunch of shit that no one wants.
The penguin speaks the truth.
hummer010:
yogsloth: I don't know about that. I just made a 58-for-1 trade. :)
Must have been one heck of a game for that ratio...
Post edited June 03, 2015 by cecil
cecil: Must have been one heck of a game for that ratio...
Uh. Well.

Look at it from the other direction. "Must have been a huge pile of gorilla shit to have to trade that much just to get one reasonable game..."
cecil: Must have been one heck of a game for that ratio...
yogsloth: Uh. Well.

Look at it from the other direction. "Must have been a huge pile of gorilla shit to have to trade that much just to get one reasonable game..."
That too ;)
yogsloth: It's obviously become a running joke in this thread, but I'm doggedly still supporting Groupees as much as possible. For all the crap-horrible bundles they've had recently, they've had some amazing bundles too. I'm sticking with 'em, and just trying to dodge the obvious crapballs. (Swear jar is now at $15.25.)

Plus, I heard a rumor someone is finally working on a real metal music bundle! :)
Yes, lest any lurkers or newcomers stumble upon this Groupees bashing banter, it's mostly in jest (at least on my part).

I'd say my ratio of hit/miss on Groupees is more like 70%/30%, and in general I've been generally pleased with the games they offer. However, grain of salt and all that, I'm also pretty easy to please and I love IndieRoyale since they have a lot of obscure stuff and it's almost always DRM-Free.
yogsloth: Plus, I heard a rumor someone is finally working on a real metal music bundle! :)
If by "real metal" you mean motley crue, twisted sister and all that other pop-rock-trash-flavourd crap that belonged in 80s... (and NOT in our ears) ...maybe!

as of yet my own bundle aint happening - but thats bands and the industry being shit for you!