It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Green_Hilltop: Ahaha! Well, there are always people willing to take a free game.
hummer010: You've obviously not tried to give away some of the groupees cruft. It can be surprisingly difficult to find anyone who wants them at any price, including free.
I've never bought a Groupee before, so I have no idea. But it must be a really bad game in that case. :D
As no yet mentioned in this thread:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/first_day_backers_of_the_bards_tale_iv_will_get_wasteland_2_witcher_or_witcher_2_on_gog/page1
The basic tier is 20$ for both bards_tale_iv and wasteland_2 (if you choose it), while at the 55$ tier you can also get TORMENT:TIDES OF NUMENERA.
HeDanny: Get hype?
Assassin's Creed: Rogue -75%? Less than 3 months from release?
Green_Hilltop: Ahaha! Well, there are always people willing to take a free game.
hummer010: You've obviously not tried to give away some of the groupees cruft. It can be surprisingly difficult to find anyone who wants them at any price, including free.
I don't know about that. I just made a 58-for-1 trade. :)
Well I for one welcome our Feline Over... ahm, I meant, would actually be willing to help one rid of such a burden ;)
Green_Hilltop: I've never bought a Groupee before, so I have no idea. But it must be a really bad game in that case. :D
Groupees usually has decent quality, and I haven't had any problems trading keys from Groupees, so I'm not sure which specific experience hummer has made. In my experience, it's _much_ harder to find anyone interested in an IndieRoyale. BundleStars and Humble often have higher quality games, but also have way more repeats. IndieGala was slightly worse than Groupees with regard to game quality, but has occasional highlights.

In short, I see no reason to decry the several hundreds of games that they have offered in the past few years, as cruft.

Note, though, that WGN sometimes uses Groupees to distribute WGN-managed bundles. Those _are_ usually crap, but the bundles actually managed by Groupees are not.
It's obviously become a running joke in this thread, but I'm doggedly still supporting Groupees as much as possible. For all the crap-horrible bundles they've had recently, they've had some amazing bundles too. I'm sticking with 'em, and just trying to dodge the obvious crapballs. (Swear jar is now at $15.25.)

Plus, I heard a rumor someone is finally working on a real metal music bundle! :)
Psyringe: Groupees usually has decent quality
Six months ago I would have agreed.

They still have good games here and there but in my eyes they're not as good as they were.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by madth3
Uk.Gamesplanet has
XCOM: Complete (EU & EW) for £5, -80% and

Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition for £36, -47%, if someone is interested in ... preordering...

and Shadow of Mordor (Base game only!) for £12
Post edited June 02, 2015 by dyscode
madth3: They still have good games here and there but in my eyes they're not as good as they were.
My last groupees purchase was December 2013.

I still follow them quite steadily, though, and poke through what they offer. This thread is probably to blame.
grimwerk: I still follow them quite steadily, though, and poke through what they offer. This thread is probably to blame.
Out of my last six purchases, four were music-only bundles. I like those.
madth3: Out of my last six purchases, four were music-only bundles. I like those.
I recently got around to downloading and unpacking the music that came with my Groupees bundles. So far I've found a few new artists I like, which I count as a win, especially as the music was generally included as extras in bundles I bought for the games.
Green_Hilltop: I've never bought a Groupee before, so I have no idea. But it must be a really bad game in that case. :D
Psyringe: Groupees usually has decent quality, and I haven't had any problems trading keys from Groupees, so I'm not sure which specific experience hummer has made. In my experience, it's _much_ harder to find anyone interested in an IndieRoyale. BundleStars and Humble often have higher quality games, but also have way more repeats. IndieGala was slightly worse than Groupees with regard to game quality, but has occasional highlights.

In short, I see no reason to decry the several hundreds of games that they have offered in the past few years, as cruft.

Note, though, that WGN sometimes uses Groupees to distribute WGN-managed bundles. Those _are_ usually crap, but the bundles actually managed by Groupees are not.
Groupees seems to have more trouble getting new (non-repeat) games lately than IG, BundleStars, and Humble. Not sure what the cause is. I've been buying their bundles a lot less frequently. I mostly stick to the greenlight/Be Mine bundles and avoid most of the other crap.

It's true that BundleStars spits out a bunch of repeat bundles every week, but when they have good bundles they're usually really damn good, nearly the same quality as Humble.

I have to disagree with you about Indie Gala, they've had some quite good bundles recently (the Adventure bundle was amazing, and the Monday bundle with Freedom Planet/Crimzon Clover was also really good). I've been buying most of their monday bundles so they're definitely ahead of the game at this point.

Indie Royale is bottom of the barrel, and has been for a while.. but their main bundles aren't terrible.

Groupees does have solid greenlight bundles, and decent Be Mines, but otherwise most of their bundles are crap.
Post edited June 02, 2015 by spoderman
madth3: They still have good games here and there but in my eyes they're not as good as they were.
grimwerk: My last groupees purchase was December 2013.

I still follow them quite steadily, though, and poke through what they offer. This thread is probably to blame.
LoL, I feel you there... I'll mention that I am a little picky and try to get bundles only if I'm pretty sure I'll play 1-2 of the games at least.
But though I look at groupees, i think I only ever bought 1 bundle ever.

For some reason, Indie Gala seems to be the site that everyone just seems to love to hate, yet everyone rushes to get the freebies there.. I find myself buying there more than many other sites, though BS and HB are also good
Post edited June 02, 2015 by Cyberevil
2nd week BTA games for the <span class="bold">Humble Nindie Bundle</span> have been unlocked. They are:

Sportsball (Wii U)
Gunman Clive (3DS)
BIT.TRIP Presents...Runner2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (Wii U)