It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Pre-order for the Groupees Return Bundle is now up. Minimum $1 for 5 classic games and 3 albums.

I guess yogsloth will be adding another $1 to his swear jar.
Enh, I'm thinking about it. I'll wait and see if any hints surface. The chiptunes are obviously a miss, but it depends on if "classic" means actual classic games, or shitball re-makes of Atari 2600 games.
yogsloth: if "classic" means actual classic games, or shitball re-makes of Atari 2600 games.
cyanic already mentioned a greenlight title. :)

Not that it matters from my point of view, as those m-fers are so dead to me. :)
Only one game DRM-free, so indeed, I'm out.

Had it been more, I probably would have bet the buck.
Sachys: By past bundles, I'd say it will involve Night Dive / Retroism catalogue entries from Steam.
jcosmocohen: If that's the case, it could easily go either way. Hmm.
Well, for a dollar (or equivalent)...

...IF you dont mind using steam...

...might be worthwhile.
Sachys: By past bundles, I'd say it will involve Night Dive / Retroism catalogue entries from Steam.
IAmSinistar: Given their recent shenanigans, one of the games is probably print-and-play instructions for Tic-Tac-Toe.
And unlike Humble's April Fools prank, it won't even be meant as a joke.

I actually think the Groupees April Fools bundle sold better than their usual fair. It wasn't really an April Fools because it was about par for the course in terms of quality!
the.kuribo: And unlike Humble's April Fools prank, it won't even be meant as a joke.

I actually think the Groupees April Fools bundle sold better than their usual fair. It wasn't really an April Fools because it was about par for the course in terms of quality!
Now now.

I haven't actually tried "Gabe Newell Simulator", so maybe it kicks ass. You never know.
A New Beginning (DRM-free) is 90% off in the GamersGate sale (EUR 0.99 here). Not sure why they discern between international and German version, both have the same available languages listed on their store page.
IAmSinistar: Given their recent shenanigans, one of the games is probably print-and-play instructions for Tic-Tac-Toe.
the.kuribo: And unlike Humble's April Fools prank, it won't even be meant as a joke.

Is there any difference between 'reserving', aka buying the Groupee bundle ahead of time vs just buying it when it comes out?
Green_Hilltop: Is there any difference between 'reserving', aka buying the Groupee bundle ahead of time vs just buying it when it comes out?
It's only the price. When you reserve a bundle you get the whole pack for a very low price.
Green_Hilltop: Is there any difference between 'reserving', aka buying the Groupee bundle ahead of time vs just buying it when it comes out?
You are getting the full bundle for a cheaper price.

It's a gamble - you pay less, but you don't know what you'll get exactly (though there are often hints).

I usually pre-order Groupees bundles, and I'm happy with the results. Though I'm seeing this through the eyes of a collector, which means that paying less is always a win for me as long as the bundle isn't full of repeats. And Groupees usually takes care to not stuff bundles with repeats.
PaterAlf: It's only the price. When you reserve a bundle you get the whole pack for a very low price.
And the added bonus of trying to get rid of a bunch of shit that no one wants.
PaterAlf: It's only the price. When you reserve a bundle you get the whole pack for a very low price.
hummer010: And the added bonus of trying to get rid of a bunch of shit that no one wants.
Ahaha! Well, there are always people willing to take a free game.
Psyringe: You are getting the full bundle for a cheaper price.

It's a gamble - you pay less, but you don't know what you'll get exactly (though there are often hints).

I usually pre-order Groupees bundles, and I'm happy with the results. Though I'm seeing this through the eyes of a collector, which means that paying less is always a win for me as long as the bundle isn't full of repeats. And Groupees usually takes care to not stuff bundles with repeats.
I thought that might be the case, thanks!
Post edited June 02, 2015 by Green_Hilltop
hummer010: And the added bonus of trying to get rid of a bunch of shit that no one wants.
Green_Hilltop: Ahaha! Well, there are always people willing to take a free game.
You've obviously not tried to give away some of the groupees cruft. It can be surprisingly difficult to find anyone who wants them at any price, including free.
RETURN revealed the Groupees bundle:

[spoiler]

https://www.return-magazin.de/

(Wings! (Emulated Amiga Edition), Silent Service 1 & 2, David, Drive To Hell und Moonbase 332), Musik (Sound Factory - Chris Huelsbeck, Solid Gold OST - remute, Cyber City - Poison und Digitalisiert! (audio book) + some RETURN-Wallpaper

[/spoiler]
the Amazon Summer Sale is up.

Get hype?