It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mount & Blade games are on sale on the Humble Store and GreenManGaming. Also on Nuveem if you buy there.
MacGameStore
RPG Sale (Looks like some good deals)
Highlights include:
Mount & Blade Warband $5 says Steam is optional (so does that mean it's DRM free?)
Septerra Core $1
M&M X Deluxe $6 says Steam optional
10% pilliars Hero Edition $40.50 Steam optional
high rated
cecil: 10% pilliars Hero Edition $40.50 Steam optional
Pillars already on sale. That's funny. My 85% off purchase is closer than I realized.
Am I really the first to post this? Not sure how good a deal is it though
Saints Row Bundle on IndieGala
Pay $4.99 or more to get
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints Row: The Third - 17 DLC INCLUDED
Pay $13.75 or more to get also Saints Row IV + 26 DLC
edit: Steam only obviously
Do notice the under note at the bottom of the page before purchasing:

As a result of application of EU directives VAT will be added to purchases from EU.
Our system says you connect from XXX. You will be able to activate these Steam keys ONLY from XXX. Also, this bundle is NOT UPGRADABLE: if you buy tier 1 you cannot pay the difference to upgrade to tier 2. Are you sure you want to continue?
Post edited May 30, 2015 by BlackThorny
Some interesting deals on Nuuvem, mostly for SEGA games on Steam:

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos/promo/1/order/price

Just a few to mention, SEGA and non-SEGA games:
• Sonic CD, R$ 1.99 / $ 0.63 USD
• Sonic Adventure DX (DRM-Free), R$ 3.99 / $ 1.26 USD
• Condemned: Criminal Origins (DRM : ?), R$ 3.99 / $ 1.26 USD
• Fahrenheit - Indigo Prophecy Remastered, R$ 4.99 / $ 1.57 USD
• Also: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/2kgames-weekend
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Azrael360
Azrael360: Some interesting deals on Nuuvem, mostly for SEGA games on Steam:

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produtos/promo/1/order/price

Just a few to mention, SEGA and non-SEGA games:
• Sonic CD, R$ 1.99 / $ 0.63 USD
• Sonic Adventure DX (DRM-Free), R$ 3.99 / $ 1.26 USD
• Condemned: Criminal Origins (DRM : ?), R$ 3.99 / $ 1.26 USD
• Fahrenheit - Indigo Prophecy Remastered, R$ 4.99 / $ 1.57 USD
• Also: http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/2kgames-weekend
Will these games work for USA gamers or are they region locked only for South America? Thanks.

Also, will the games be in english or portugese?
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Heretic777
Heretic777: Will these games work for USA gamers or are they region locked only for South America? Thanks.

1. For the region-locked games sold there you will see a warning in red in their store page (telling exactly that, "REGION-LOCKED"). If you don't see anything like that in the details to the left, then those are okay to buy.

2. These are the same games that are sold everywhere, meaning you will get the same game if you would bought it directly from another store or Steam, and not only in Portuguese. Once activated, you can select any language you prefer (if available). If your system or Steam client is set to English, then English is what you will see.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Azrael360
Heretic777: Will these games work for USA gamers or are they region locked only for South America? Thanks.

Azrael360: 1. For the region-locked games sold there you will see a warning in red in their store page (telling exactly that, "REGION-LOCKED"). If you don't see anything like that in the details to the left, then those are okay to buy.

2. These are the same games that are sold everywhere, meaning you will get the same game if you would bought it directly from another store or Steam, and not only in Portuguese. Once activated, you can select any language you prefer (if available). If your system or Steam client is set to English, then English is what you will see.
Thanks for the info. I will buy Condemned for that price. Also, thanks for the sale post, i will start buying more games from this store. They seem to have really good prices.
Azrael360: 1. For the region-locked games sold there you will see a warning in red in their store page (telling exactly that, "REGION-LOCKED"). If you don't see anything like that in the details to the left, then those are okay to buy.

Heretic777: Thanks for the info. I will buy Condemned for that price. Also, thanks for the sale post, i will start buying more games from this store. They seem to have really good prices.
you'll likely need a VPN from Brazil to sign up though, from the USA. Unless something has changed you couldn't make an account from USA address.
BlackThorny: Am I really the first to post this? Not sure how good a deal is it though
Saints Row Bundle on IndieGala
Pay $4.99 or more to get
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Saints Row: The Third - 17 DLC INCLUDED
Pay $13.75 or more to get also Saints Row IV + 26 DLC
edit: Steam only obviously
Do notice the under note at the bottom of the page before purchasing:

As a result of application of EU directives VAT will be added to purchases from EU.
Our system says you connect from XXX. You will be able to activate these Steam keys ONLY from XXX. Also, this bundle is NOT UPGRADABLE: if you buy tier 1 you cannot pay the difference to upgrade to tier 2. Are you sure you want to continue?
BlackThorny:
While the 1st tier is OK (€5.59 against the €7.49 from the typical 75% discount), the 2nd tier is by no means a good bargain, as the Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack has been discounted quite a few times by 80% for about €10.99 (as opposed to the bundle's €15.3). Also, thumbs down on regional locking.
Deus Ex Machina 2 is the current deal on IndieGameStand. Beat the average for the soundtrack.

Thanks to </span> for the heads-up that this was in the pipeline. Unfortunately [url=https://indiegamestand.com/store/1758/deus-ex-machina-goty-edition/]the first game is not part of the deal, but it is available for those who don't yet have it.
GamersGate daily deal: KILLER IS DEAD - Nightmare Edition (Steam) -75%.
Commandos 2 and 3 are 90% off (0,39 Euro each) over at Steam for next 2 days.

There is also Gorky 17 and for 0.69 and [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/214340/?snr=1_7_7_204_150_2]Deponia and Two Worlds for 0.99.
All games are on GOG as well, though. There are some few this cheap and fairly interesting games but I think this is enough.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by Vitek
Heretic777: Also, will the games be in english or portugese?
Oh I hope in Portuguese, I would love to hear Sonic yell "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!".
Smannesman: Oh I hope in Portuguese, I would love to hear Sonic yell "¡Ándale! ¡Ándale! ¡Arriba! ¡Arriba!".
Not sure if serious...