It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

While I realise Germany is not Australia, and Sain't row IV is not Falloout 3, my key when registered still defaulted to the censored AU version of the game on Steam. I think your caution is warranted.

The only reason I haven't bothered with it yet is I don't want the GFWL headache. The only other game I had with GFWL was Fable3 and that thing constantly gave me issues. I can't get that one to work at all now.
HeDanny: While I realise Germany is not Australia, and Sain't row IV is not Falloout 3, my key when registered still defaulted to the censored AU version of the game on Steam. I think your caution is warranted.

The only reason I haven't bothered with it yet is I don't want the GFWL headache. The only other game I had with GFWL was Fable3 and that thing constantly gave me issues. I can't get that one to work at all now.
Saints Row IV on GamersGate gives a warning that the key will be regionally-restricted at the checkout screen. This happens with other Deep Silver games as well, like Dead Island and Metro.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Grargar
HeDanny: While I realise Germany is not Australia, and Sain't row IV is not Falloout 3, my key when registered still defaulted to the censored AU version of the game on Steam. I think your caution is warranted.

GFWL might have been removed on Fallout 3, no guarantees, but it's worth researching. If not, there might be a fix (in the case of Red Faction Guerrilla, I just had to drop a DLL file into the game folder to make it ignore GFWL).

I own SRIV, too, but in Germany the fourth installment is uncut. Where did you buy your SRIV key? On GamersGate, too? I guess I could live with a censored version if there's no alternative, but I wouldn't want to play the game in German. :(

EDIT: Hm, it appears they didn't remove GFWL in Fallout 3 after all. It might not be needed anymore and if it still causes problems there's a fix to bypass it, but it still seems to be part of the package.

EDIT2: I took the risk and bought it and it seems to be the uncut version, like Psyringe suggested, at least Steam gives me a choice regarding the language, and the cut version would be German-only. Now let's hope I get it to run on Win 8 without having to use GFWL.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Leroux
MadalinStroe: For a while I was excited about the Humble weekly bundle, but I then realized that the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition does NOT include the three expansions.
kip68: Yet the video they have for the game lists them. A bit misleading if you ask me.
You are referring to the cinematic. That is indeed misleading.
Sachys: Also doesnt have widescreen support anymore (some patch a while back - unless its been patched in again).
ThePunishedSnake: So they removed widescreen support with a patch...why?
I think the patch was to port it over to steamworks for multiplayer (guessing), and it just broke it in the process - pretty sure if you goto the community discussions you can find the info
evilnancyreagan: You're not spending money by buying it today, you're saving money! ;)

but yeah, I don't expect to see a discount like this again anytime soon--even in another year or so. Maybe another 25% off around December but, nothing this deep.

I like being wrong though :)
Hmm. I've looked at some of the reviews, and they say that the AI makes (and overrides) a lot of your decisions based on cash flow, not cash on hand. That smacks just a bit too much of MOO3 for my tastes, so I'll have to give it a pass. I will wishlist it, though, maybe they'll get the AI tweaked later, or get some "Business Rules" that allow you to override/tweak in-game AI policies.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by PincushionMan
Super Bunlde 31 on DailyIndieGame

$1.49 for six Steam games (BTA for two keys per game)

- Fine Sweeper
- Tiamat X
- Lilly and Sasha: Nexus of Souls
- Fort Defense
- Portal of Evil
- Schein
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Relic Entertainment</span>

$1
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Company of Heroes Complete Edition
Company of Heroes 2 Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)
Bonus Digital Extras (Company of Heroes 2 art, The Art of Space Marine book (PDF), and Dawn of War 1 and 2 art)

BTA
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

$15
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault

$30
Relic T-Shirt

All games are Steam and Windows-only.
Wonder what BTA was when this came out? I had to go over $6.42 because I still haven't caught on that earlier is almost always better on these...
Cyberevil: Wonder what BTA was when this came out? I had to go over $6.42 because I still haven't caught on that earlier is almost always better on these...
Someone mentioned buying the BTA for $4.
Yup.
Post edited May 29, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Relic Entertainment</span>

$1
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: Oberkommando West
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition
Company of Heroes Complete Edition
Company of Heroes 2 Soundtrack (MP3/FLAC)
Bonus Digital Extras (Company of Heroes 2 art, The Art of Space Marine book (PDF), and Dawn of War 1 and 2 art)

BTA
Company of Heroes 2
Company of Heroes 2 - The Western Front Armies: US Forces
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II: Retribution
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

$15
Company of Heroes 2 - Ardennes Assault

$30
Relic T-Shirt

All games are Steam and Windows-only.
Cyberevil: Wonder what BTA was when this came out? I had to go over $6.42 because I still haven't caught on that earlier is almost always better on these...
I tend to throw the buck in and decide later if I want the higher tiers since it locks your price in and it also allows you a few extra days after sale to nab something if you wanted to see what the next weekly was. Hope that helps ;)
cecil: I tend to throw the buck in and decide later if I want the higher tiers since it locks your price in and it also allows you a few extra days after sale to nab something if you wanted to see what the next weekly was. Hope that helps ;)
Weekly bundles, like this one, don't have a second week.
cecil: I tend to throw the buck in and decide later if I want the higher tiers since it locks your price in and it also allows you a few extra days after sale to nab something if you wanted to see what the next weekly was. Hope that helps ;)
you can get the lowest tier and upgrade it later? how?
Cyberevil: you can get the lowest tier and upgrade it later? how?
Go to the bundle's purchase page, and you should be given the option of paying more to unlock the other tiers.
Cyberevil: you can get the lowest tier and upgrade it later? how?
Grargar: Go to the bundle's purchase page, and you should be given the option of paying more to unlock the other tiers.
Thank you for explaining that part Grargar and sorry for my half answer Cyberevil.
Post edited May 30, 2015 by cecil

Grargar: Saints Row IV on GamersGate gives a warning that the key will be regionally-restricted at the checkout screen. This happens with other Deep Silver games as well, like Dead Island and Metro.
Yeah, I saw that it said I'd get a key that is redeemable only in Canada. First time I ever saw a game key claiming to be restricted just to Canada alone.

Puff, puff, pass...