It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Accatone: The new game is a remake, and it looks definitely interesting.
I don't think Deus Ex Machina 2 it's a remake since the description of the first one says:

"This 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition includes the entire original version, a digitally remastered soundtrack, plus a brand new DIRECTOR’S CUT with all-new graphics and Exclusive Director's Commentary."
Accatone: Then I'll definitely get it! :)
Me too. Just waiting first to see if it's part of the next deal. :)
Accatone: The new game is a remake, and it looks definitely interesting.
madth3: I don't think Deus Ex Machina 2 it's a remake since the description of the first one says:

"This 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition includes the entire original version, a digitally remastered soundtrack, plus a brand new DIRECTOR’S CUT with all-new graphics and Exclusive Director's Commentary."
Yeah, I thought the deal was for the 30th anniversary edition. My mistake.
For a while I was excited about the Humble weekly bundle, but I then realized that the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition does NOT include the three expansions.
TheBigLLS: From the conversation between you 2 I decided I will pass the game. Thanks for the input but I just don't have time restarting levels over and over again because of a roll of dice specially if it involves deep strategy and planning.
Geddes17: That's okay, but just to clarify: If you have played some "Heroes of Might & Magic" or "King's Bounty" games in the past than "Blackguards" shouldn't be too hard or frustrating for you. It's just the (few) time limit battles that may require numerous tries - and most of them are only concerning optional quest targets anyway.
Thanks... I did played both of the games but HoMM is a very tactical one while KB felt alienating to me because of how it played.

So because of my limited time I will have to pass on a game that will put 20 min battle fate on a dice roll.
Leroux: Fallout 3 GOTY is currently 66% off in the Bethesda sale on GamersGate.

Now it's got the right price to lure me in, but I'll have to pass on it nevertheless. There's probably a solution to get it running under Win 8 despite compatibility issues, but I didn't realize Steam only sells a cut version to Germans (which is German language only, ugh), and I bet the GamersGate key would be region restricted, too. Too bad. :(
For Fallout 3, GamersGate sells the same type of keys to all customers. There is no specific German version in the store.
MadalinStroe: For a while I was excited about the Humble weekly bundle, but I then realized that the Warhammer 40k Dawn of War - Game of the Year Edition does NOT include the three expansions.
Also doesnt have widescreen support anymore (some patch a while back - unless its been patched in again).
madth3: According to the description on IGS, Deus Ex Machina is a legendary game, yet I have not knowledge of it.

Does anyone have a personal recommendation about it?

I ask because Deus Ex Machina 2 is going to be the next deal.
No personal recommendation, but via http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/deus_ex_machina_2_kickstarter/post2 here's a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJBsYJ16IE
sonuvabitch!

Distant Worlds: Universe -%50 on Steam for the next 44 hours or so

I don't even like RTSs all that much and I never spend more than twenty bucks on a game but, I still dropped 60 (SIXTY!) bones on this jobber.

It almost never goes on sale and a discount this deep is unfathomable. I am almost irate.

You like building space empires? Just buy this and then intentionally slam you hand in a car door for not already owning it and getting such a great deal for it D:<
evilnancyreagan: sonuvabitch!

Distant Worlds: Universe -%50 on Steam for the next 44 hours or so

I don't even like RTSs all that much and I never spend more than twenty bucks on a game but, I still dropped 60 (SIXTY!) bones on this jobber.

It almost never goes on sale and a discount this deep is unfathomable. I am almost irate.

You like building space empires? Just buy this and then intentionally slam you hand in a car door for not already owning it and getting such a great deal for it D:<
33 CDN bucks at the discount price (for a minute I thought you meant you'd paid 60 greenbacks as a sale price, but you mean you bought it for full, yes?) Anyway, I'm tempted, but I'll likely pass for now. By the time I get around to playing this, it will likely be discounted even further anyway,
Coelocanth: 33 CDN bucks at the discount price (for a minute I thought you meant you'd paid 60 greenbacks as a sale price, but you mean you bought it for full, yes?) Anyway, I'm tempted, but I'll likely pass for now. By the time I get around to playing this, it will likely be discounted even further anyway,
nah, I broke my cardinal rule for this one and bought it at full retail.

Let that be some indication to how good this game is and how infrequently it is discounted.

You could wait and normally you'd be wise to but, with this one--you are certainly taking a gamble passing it up right now.
evilnancyreagan: You could wait and normally you'd be wise to but, with this one--you are certainly taking a gamble passing it up right now.
Agreed. (It's been on my Steam wishlist since release, IIRC, and I don't recall seeing it discounted more than 25% before this), but I have soooooo many games to play. I'm attempting to limit myself from both spending large sums on games as well as buying more games (unless I plan to play them fairly soon) until I get some of the backlog cleared to at least non-frightening levels. I think I'll gamble that this one will be discounted again. I figure it will be more than a year before I get around to it anyway.
Coelocanth: I'm attempting to limit myself from both spending large sums on games as well as buying more games (unless I plan to play them fairly soon)
You're not spending money by buying it today, you're saving money! ;)

but yeah, I don't expect to see a discount like this again anytime soon--even in another year or so. Maybe another 25% off around December but, nothing this deep.

I like being wrong though :)
evilnancyreagan: You're not spending money by buying it today, you're saving money! ;)
You live up to your title, Evil One!
Coelocanth: You live up to your title, Evil One!
but i have the best intentions! ;D