It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Comics @ Humble, VNs @ Groupees. I'm in. Bastards.
fishbaits: Don`t know any of the other games, but I`d say that bundle is worth it alone for Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube.
Even more so, as the dev is also making a level editor for players 8D
Tried the demo of it on Desura and I gotta say it really is awesome :)
Leroux: *MILD SPOILER* It's pretty early in the game, when you have to prevent a hanging. It's an optional task, but I'm stubborn enough that I wouldn't want to continue the game after failing it. ;)
Geddes17: Ah, yes, I remember it vaguely, but not enough to give any specific hints. Well, but good luck if you arrive at said human sacrifce battle later in the game ... (my advice: don't forget to regularly increase "Sinnenschärfe" to reveal traps on the battlefields!)
From the conversation between you 2 I decided I will pass the game. Thanks for the input but I just don't have time restarting levels over and over again because of a roll of dice specially if it involves deep strategy and planning.
Build a Greenlight 25 is now live on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

- Super Space Meltdown (DRM-Free, Itch.io / Win, Mac)
- Undeads (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Superstatic (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Biodrone Battle (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Super Star Path (DRM-Free, Itch.io / Win)
- Don't drop the soap (DRM-Free / Win)
- Atonement: Scourge of Time (DRM-Free, Desura / Win)
- Quiz Life (DRM-Free / Win)

BONUS (to be unlocked)
- XNemesis SandBox
Post edited May 28, 2015 by madth3
madth3: - Quiz Life (DRM-Free / Win)
Potentially relevant info: Quiz Life is actually a F2P game (although this is not mentioned in the bundle). According to the dev, buyers will receive a unique in-game item when the game actually gets released. There is no information what this item might be, or if it will be useful, or only cosmetic, or whether the devs even know already what the item will be.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Psyringe
madth3: Jonny's Jams Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

$1.5 for 7 games + 1 album + more
Based on the background image and messages in chat, one of the games is Dustoff Heli Rescue, which looks pretty cool (though probably not an important factor if you don't use Steam).
madth3: Jonny's Jams Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

$1.5 for 7 games + 1 album + more
Game in the background is this:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/341730/

Looks like a pretty nicely made modernization of Choplifter. In like Flynn, especially with 5 games being DRM-Free.

Edit:
Ninja'd! But also crossing fingers that Dustoff Heli Rescue will have a DRM-Free version included (or maybe might be DRM-Free on Steam)
Post edited May 28, 2015 by the.kuribo
madth3: Build a Greenlight 25 is now live on Groupees

- Super Space Meltdown (DRM-Free, Itch.io / Win, Mac)
Wow, that Super Space Meltdown's HUD has the Halo rifle ripped wholesale...or at least, it appears that way to me.
jcosmocohen: Wow, that Super Space Meltdown's HUD has the Halo rifle ripped wholesale...or at least, it appears that way to me.
Yep, I thought the same when I saw it too. :D
HeDanny:
Thanks for all the info. I was going to get the Absolution DLC bundle, but after your note I decided not to.

For anyone interested here a little something I found out: "Battlestations Bundle" at 7.24€ doesn't offer any advantage.
You might as well buy each game separetely and you will still pay the same (Conflict: Desert Storm 1.74€ + Conflict: Denied Ops 1.49€ + Battlestations: Midway 1,74€ + Battlestations: Pacific 2.24€ = 7.21€)

However the "Battlestations Collection" at 2.99€ is cheaper than buying the 2 games separetely (Battlestations: Midway 1,74€ + Battlestations: Pacific 2.24€ = 3.98€)

And don't forget on the front page they give you a voucher: GET20P-ERCENT-OFFNOW which gives an extra 20% off the discounted prices.
fishbaits: Don`t know any of the other games, but I`d say that bundle is worth it alone for Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube.
Even more so, as the dev is also making a level editor for players 8D
cecil: Tried the demo of it on Desura and I gotta say it really is awesome :)
Tried and bought it recently, too. I'd say it's worth owning and playing for fans of puzzle platformers, the mechanics are a bit like Blocks That Matter, only in 3D, with relaxing music and graphics and without a story. A word of warning though, something a bit weird about it is that the greatest challenge seems to be not to fall off the ledges, which will make you restart the level or continue from the last checkpoint. So contrary to its appearance as a relaxing puzzle and the apparent absence of enemies or time trials, the devs actually decided to emphasize the 3D platforming in a way that might be frustrating and off-putting to some.
Post edited May 28, 2015 by Leroux
phandom: Thanks for all the info. I was going to get the Absolution DLC bundle, but after your note I decided not to.
No worries mate. I spent quite some time on there as GreenMan Gaming is still new to me, and to be honest their structure confuses me. The more time I spent on there looking at that Squenix Sale, the more confused I got. I would not take my ramblings in that post as gospel. I am still waiting for confirmation on the questions I asked in there as well!
TheBigLLS: From the conversation between you 2 I decided I will pass the game. Thanks for the input but I just don't have time restarting levels over and over again because of a roll of dice specially if it involves deep strategy and planning.
That's okay, but just to clarify: If you have played some "Heroes of Might & Magic" or "King's Bounty" games in the past than "Blackguards" shouldn't be too hard or frustrating for you. It's just the (few) time limit battles that may require numerous tries - and most of them are only concerning optional quest targets anyway.
madth3: Desura Bundle 5 on DailyIndieGame

$0.99 (BTA for two keys per game)

- Lilly and Sasha: Guardian Angels
- Ferrum's Secrets: where is grandpa?
- Porradaria Upgrade
- Sapper s bad dream
- Ted by Dawn
- Black Dreams

With the exception of Black Dream, the games are also on Greenlight.
I find it funny how this is a Desura bundle, and when you click a game for info it links to Greenlight
IAmSinistar: Yes. Perhaps if they have a lot of Anuman titles slated, they could dump them on us as part of a Weekend Promo, similar to what they did with the return of Nordic.
What a strange coincidence. I was saying how we haven't seen a new Anuman game ever since Dracula 5, and GOG releases a new game from them today.