It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pheace: Did they just not bother to drop price on this game or did they bump the price for this 'discount' ?
No, the price never dropped. Interestingly, Steam is selling the Blackguards Franchise Bundle, just €5 more than Blackguards Deluxe Edition. I'm not sure what Deadalic is thinking, doing this massive discount.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Grargar
Pheace: Did they just not bother to drop price on this game or did they bump the price for this 'discount' ?
The price is 32.99 for me. Looks like you're getting the short end of the stick.

Daedalic sucks.
Tried demo for blackguards 1 and was totally meh about it is 2 any better?
cecil: Tried demo for blackguards 1 and was totally meh about it is 2 any better?
I don't know but GOG discount is only for the first game.
cecil: Tried demo for blackguards 1 and was totally meh about it is 2 any better?
Reviews say that it improves on the first, as a sequel should, but it's still Blackguards at its core. If the gameplay didn't entice you the first time, it's unlikely to do so the second time...
Dzsono: Reviews say that it improves on the first, as a sequel should, but it's still Blackguards at its core. If the gameplay didn't entice you the first time, it's unlikely to do so the second time...
True... I used to have a habit of doing that though being like I don't like this game maybe I should get the next one in the series to prove it. I've getting better about it though.
triock: Groupees BAGB 25 preorder!

https://groupees.com/bagb25
Some game guesses, as per the reddit thread:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/37cob0/groupees_build_a_greenlight_25_preorder_1258_games/

To summarize,
Reportedly confirmed games by Groupees admin:
* Don't Drop the Soap
* Super Star Path
* Superstatic

Potentials:
* Quiz.Life - Real-Time Strategy for Students
* Super Space Meltdown

I don't usually get excited by SHMUPS, but Super Star Path looks really nicely polished and seems to offer some unique puzzly elements into the mix.
Even with the 80% discount.... Does this game worth getting?
Read that there is a lot of bugs and I am kinda surprised that a DLC released not long before a whole second game was released.

Any thoughts GOG community?
Green Man Gaming is having a Square Enix Sale.

As usual, it is the Western developed titles. No Final Fantasy etc to be seen.

[ EDIT 1 ]

Trying to work out why Temple of Osiris is on sale for a fiver, as is the Season Pass. So a Tenner for both.
..yet the bundle that has both together is $15? What am I missing?

[ EDIT 2 ]

Hitman Bundle listed for a Tenner. Says 5 games, but only lists four? No Contracts. Also has all Absolution DLC (looks like its multiplayer only, so useless to me) and... wait for it.. Sniper Challenge. Yep. Sniper Challenge. Didn't realise this was even available on PC, so obviously I need it. Not sure I need it $10 worth and be stuck with all the previous Hitman Games clogging up my already overburdened Steam Account. Anyone purchased this and know if it has separate Keys? If so, I'll be seriously tempted.

Edit 2.5: Extended Edition

ooh.. Just checked Steam, and what appears to be the same collection has Contracts included. So this is where Sniper Challenge was hiding. I wrongly assumed all this time it would have been DLC for Absolution. Silly HeDanny. Expecting DLC to be listed with DLC.

[ EDIT 3: The Final Cut ]

Dungeon Siege bundle on sale for $7.50. No mention of Treasures of the Sun. However, the only collection I can find over on Steam itself does include Treasures of the Sun. How is that supposed to work??

This thread particularly slow today. At least I got to produce an epic trilogy, I guess.. >.>
Post edited May 27, 2015 by HeDanny
the.kuribo: I don't usually get excited by SHMUPS, but Super Star Path looks really nicely polished and seems to offer some unique puzzly elements into the mix.
I agree completely. It's the best looking game among the mentioned titles. I might consider buying the bundle just for this game.
HeDanny: Sniper Challenge. Yep. Sniper Challenge. Didn't realise this was even available on PC,
I'm not sure I understood everythig you wrote, but Sniper Challenge was a pre-order bonus for Hitman: Absolution. It's possible that the game is indeed included in that bundle, since it obviously does exist. However, Sniper Challenge is also notorious for being mentioned as included in offers that actually don't include it.
TheBigLLS: Even with the 80% discount.... Does this game worth getting?
Read that there is a lot of bugs and I am kinda surprised that a DLC released not long before a whole second game was released.

Any thoughts GOG community?
Well, I - as a longtime fan of the DSA (The Dark Eye)-universe - liked it very much. The gameplay is very static (you just travel from point to point on the map and then fight or talk to NPCs), but the story is solid, the battles are fun and the characters are very likeable. I encountered only one bigger bug but that wasn't game-breaking (it just messes up two quests a little bit if you try them in the "wrong" order), so I had not really much to complain in that regard.
Geddes17: Well, I - as a longtime fan of the DSA (The Dark Eye)-universe - liked it very much. The gameplay is very static (you just travel from point to point on the map and then fight or talk to NPCs), but the story is solid, the battles are fun and the characters are very likeable. I encountered only one bigger bug but that wasn't game-breaking (it just messes up two quests a little bit if you try them in the "wrong" order), so I had not really much to complain in that regard.
My gripe with it is that it seems so random and luck based at times. I'm stuck in the first Blackguards in that battle where you only have five rounds to achieve a certain goal, and that time limit would require tactical planning, but every time I try it the scenario plays out differently; a spell that worked last time and has a high chance of success suddenly fails and does nothing at all, and at that point I could just as well restart the whole battle, because it costs me at least one round of the already tightly calculated time. And it happens all the time, as if a chance of e.g. 80% actually means 50:50 (or even 40:60). Is this normal or am I doing something wrong and there are tricks to better deal with this?
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Leroux
HeDanny: Dungeon Siege bundle on sale for $7.50. No mention of Treasures of the Sun. However, the only collection I can find over on Steam itself does include Treasures of the Sun. How is that supposed to work??

This thread particularly slow today. At least I got to produce an epic trilogy, I guess.. >.>
Treasurs cost another €1.74... and the single games are 2 cent cheaper than the bundle, lol.
Nope waiting until the whole DS bundle goes on sale.
Wondering about thte chance of them showing up on GOG. Esp. since the older game are more
flaky on Win7 x64, as far as I gather.

BTW: Big Anuman Sale on GamersGate, even the 'rarer' once are deeply discounted.
Post edited May 27, 2015 by dyscode
Mayhem MegaBundle on IndieGala

$1.0 for

- Rooks Keep
- Terrian Saga: KR-17

$3.99 (price will increase) for

- Knock-knock
- Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube
- Divekick
- FortressCraft Evolved!
- Vessel
- NaissanceE