It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Steam Week long Deals
cecil: :( well hopefully in another 4 days... Thank you for reading my mind and answering the question Madth3 :)
Curiosly, with the new hint system and the good sales of Parallax the question was already answered five hours before the start of the new deal. Sorry that it was a Steam-only this time.
[url=http://www.matrixgames.com/products/539/details/Frontline:RoadtoMoscowPC]Frontline: Road To Moscow[/url] (turn-based strategy) is 50% off: $4.99/€4.99
Post edited May 26, 2015 by The-Business
Grargar: Instead of adding new games in the second week, Humble Artifex Mundi Bundle has instead added Steam keys for all games, except for Deadly Puzzles.
Sounds like I have a bunch of keys to give away now.
Gamer's Gate has a Midweek Promo for Anuman Games.

Not a publisher I paid that much attention to before, but too a quick look at the titles on sale anyway, despite mostly hating Gamer's Gate these days. Surprisingly it looks like there could be some diamonds in the rough in there. Plenty of Classic Adventure style games, what look like HOPA (But could just be straight HO) games, etc.

They also apparently have Curse: Eye of Isis which I have been interested in, yet keep forgetting about, since it was first released a million years ago on the OG Xbox. Its $3 (80% off! ROFL.. maybe for fisherman's laws of measure) and is even "Drm-Free" (haha.. oh, you).
The-Business: [url=http://www.matrixgames.com/products/539/details/Frontline:RoadtoMoscowPC]Frontline: Road To Moscow[/url] (turn-based strategy) is 50% off: $4.99/€4.99
Is there a way to change the currency you pay in? That site keeps giving me prices in VND and I'd really rather not have a foreign currency conversion charge. Do I need to use a VPN to affect a change of currency?
The-Business: slitherine.com. There I can choose between USB, GBP and EUR.
The-Business: The company (Slitherine) runs a clone of the store at slitherine.com. There I can choose between USB, GBP and EUR.
Thanks a bundle. =D
Sorry, wrong thread.
Post edited May 26, 2015 by Psyringe
Degica Midweek on Steam, with discounts up to -80%.
Are we doing any guessing on the Humble Bundle?

My guess: Alright, I have two guesses.

2K Bundle
or
PC & Android Bundle
Post edited May 26, 2015 by jcosmocohen
I guess a new Indie bundle !
MaxFulvus: I guess a new Indie bundle !
This is what I hope it is, but I have a feeling it isn't. Didn't we just have one, what, two bundles ago?
jcosmocohen: Any we doing any guessing on the Humble Bundle?

My guess: Alright, I have two guesses.

2K Bundle
or
PC & Android Bundle
https://31.media.tumblr.com/aaa04b60dec5d8819f6b25c738850245/tumblr_inline_ml30emN9YO1qz4rgp.gif
jcosmocohen: This is what I hope it is, but I have a feeling it isn't. Didn't we just have one, what, two bundles ago?
I don't remember, but Indie bundle is, most of the time, more interesting and "Drm-free friendly" than Publisher bundle.
Wait & see...
Post edited May 26, 2015 by MaxFulvus