It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Still waiting for the Mini-Guide and the Artbook...
Those would indeed be welcome. Are they in-progress here, by any chance?
Grargar: I think there will be an encore.
IAmSinistar: You nailed it.
It was way too convenient to not have an encore just before the weekend.
IAmSinistar: Those would indeed be welcome. Are they in-progress here, by any chance?
No idea. I think I'll ask Judas if there is any progress about them.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: It was way too convenient to not have an encore just before the weekend.
Good point.

Grargar: No idea. I think I'll ask Judas if there is any progress about them.
Ta! Please let us know what you hear back.
Oh dear, a FEAR bundle? Well now, what am I supposed to do?

On the one hand. The bundle is quite cheap. On the other, it's only steam keys and the F.E.A.R. games apparently had a Dead Space like progression in which the first was excellent, the 2nd rather good and the 3rd one utter crap.

I might be better off just getting FEAR Platinum here.
IAmSinistar: Ta! Please let us know what you hear back.
Judas told me that they are still waiting for it. Methinks I should prod the developer to ask about this situation.
Grargar: Judas told me that they are still waiting for it. Methinks I should prod the developer to ask about this situation.
That sounds like the best course. Very likely it has fallen off their radar and they could do with the reminder.
Tallima: Amazon has some good deals today celebrating 35 years of Pac-Man.
That free Pac-Man Tournaments app is not as nearly free as it sounds. A full page ad after every interface click. Apparently after every 15 seconds in the game as well. $7 to turn that off. Pay to purchase tokens used for play. A set of "free" levels that really cost $1.99. And super invasive phone permissions, including unique identity and what's been running recently. What a scam. I'm honestly surprised they didn't ask for my contact list as well. The sad thing is there is a LITE version of this app. I'm baffled as to why. Maybe the ads in the LITE come up every 5 seconds?

My phone's dirty now, I'm off to give it a shower.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by PincushionMan
PincushionMan: My phone's dirty now, I'm off to give it a shower.
Don't forget to put it in the microwave afterwards so it can dry and recharge at the same time.
;-)

(Seriously, thanks for the warning)
Post edited May 22, 2015 by madth3
Something for P1na :p

http://store.steampowered.com/app/350090
TUG on Humble Store was mentioned a few pages back, but it's at an even deeper discount now: 95% off at 0.99EUR, for the next 70-ish hours. System requirements have made me hold off on it before now, but couldn't resist at that price. :)

Oh, and while it isn't explicitly mentioned on the Humble store page, you get to choose between standalone (activated with download from dev. site) and Steam key after purchase.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by chean
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Adventures! 2</span>

PWYW
Stacking (Also for Mac/Linux)
Syberia (Also for Mac)
The Novelist+Digital Extras (Also for Mac/Linux)

$1
Secret Files: Tunguska

BTA
The Night of the Rabbit Premium Edition (Also for Mac)
The Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse (Also for Mac/Linux)
Always Sometimes Monsters (Also for Mac/Linux)

$8
Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition (Also for Mac/Linux)
Blackwell Epiphany

Secret Files: Tunguska is only available as a Steam key. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

Includes soundtracks for Blackwell Epiphany, The Night of the Rabbit, The Novelist, Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, Stacking, and Syberia.
Great deal!! I have been waiting for Broken Sword and some of the others to go on sale and this is my chance to pick them up. Thanks for posting this.
Tallima: Amazon has some good deals today celebrating 35 years of Pac-Man.
PincushionMan: That free Pac-Man Tournaments app is not as nearly free as it sounds. A full page ad after every interface click. Apparently after every 15 seconds in the game as well. $7 to turn that off. Pay to purchase tokens used for play. A set of "free" levels that really cost $1.99. And super invasive phone permissions, including unique identity and what's been running recently. What a scam. I'm honestly surprised they didn't ask for my contact list as well. The sad thing is there is a LITE version of this app. I'm baffled as to why. Maybe the ads in the LITE come up every 5 seconds?

My phone's dirty now, I'm off to give it a shower.
In the lite version, the ghosts are ads and the food dots spell things like "NEED A BIG MAC. YUM." :)
chean: TUG on Humble Store was mentioned a few pages back, but it's at an even deeper discount now: 95% off at 0.99EUR, for the next 70-ish hours. System requirements have made me hold off on it before now, but couldn't resist at that price. :)

Oh, and while it isn't explicitly mentioned on the Humble store page, you get to choose between standalone (activated with download from dev. site) and Steam key after purchase.
Yeah, I bought the previously mentioned standalone version earlier and I just now re-purchased for the steam key.

for a buck, it really shouldn't be passed up.
chean: TUG on Humble Store was mentioned a few pages back, but it's at an even deeper discount now: 95% off at 0.99EUR, for the next 70-ish hours. System requirements have made me hold off on it before now, but couldn't resist at that price. :)

evilnancyreagan: Yeah, I bought the previously mentioned standalone version earlier and I just now re-purchased for the steam key.

for a buck, it really shouldn't be passed up.
Somebody please prove me wrong (as I purchased this), but TUG appears to be an Online only game - even for Single Player mode.

That's absolutely asinine if that's truly the case here.
wanderer_27: Somebody please prove me wrong (as I purchased this), but TUG appears to be an Online only game - even for Single Player mode.

That's absolutely asinine if that's truly the case here.
It also appears to be a game about simulating manual labor.

I just miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight give this one a pass.