It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ah, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that one of the HB sale titles today is <span class="bold">Eldritch</span>. Superb game at an excellent discount.

budejovice: I love Ballard! :)
As do I. Super-Cannes and Concrete Island are fantastic books, as is his end-of-the-world tetralogy.

I went ahead and plunked down for the game. And will likely buy it again if it shows up on GOG.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by IAmSinistar
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Adventures! 2</span>

PWYW
Stacking (Also for Mac/Linux)
Syberia (Also for Mac)
The Novelist+Digital Extras (Also for Mac/Linux)

$1
Secret Files: Tunguska

BTA
The Night of the Rabbit Premium Edition (Also for Mac)
The Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse (Also for Mac/Linux)
Always Sometimes Monsters (Also for Mac/Linux)

$8
Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief Digital Deluxe Edition (Also for Mac/Linux)
Blackwell Epiphany

Secret Files: Tunguska is only available as a Steam key. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

Includes soundtracks for Blackwell Epiphany, The Night of the Rabbit, The Novelist, Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, Stacking, and Syberia.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by Grargar
Uhm, a shame that Blackwell Epiphany is on the $8 tier... And that reminds me that i need to play The Novelist.
I've been meaning to grab Alpha Protocol for some time now. At this price, I really can't pass it up. Thanks!
high rated
Wow, humble just basically disappeared from my purchase radar. Literally nothing for me here - the only game I don't have elsewhere is steam only...
budejovice: Wow, humble just basically disappeared from my purchase radar. Literally nothing for me here - the only game I don't have elsewhere is steam only...
Basically ditto, except "The Novelist" and that doesn't look so amazing.

[EDIT] Might be another penny purchase, though.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by yogsloth
If you scroll down there is also a line that with purchasing the bundle you also can save 10% on Technobabylon (14€) in the Humble Store. UnfortunatelyI don't see any information if that's also relevant for tier 1.

Good thing I skipped so many Bundles lately, I only have 4 games of them ;-) Still not sure if I should get it, but as the deal ends in 4 days it's enough time to decide (or in case it's really interesting to remember).

Edit2: Ok, I was sure there was a label that the Suprise Attack games will be on sale to 25.5, but it's only for the next few hours (no surprise, as it's a daily flash sale ;-)).

But more important for me, regarding reddit.com five games are not drm-free (as example Party of Sin). Don't want to check which are the other four ones, as two games are very likely multiplayer-only and so it's not really an interesting deal for me.
Post edited May 21, 2015 by DukeNukemForever
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: Adventures! 2</span>

PWYW
Syberia (Also for Mac)

$1

BTA

$8
Blackwell Epiphany

Blackwell Epiphany and Secret Files: Tunguska are only available as Steam keys. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

Includes soundtracks for Blackwell Epiphany, The Night of the Rabbit, The Novelist, Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief, Stacking, and Syberia.
a great bundle, if you don't happen to have any of the games.
$1 for a Tunguska, Novelist and Stacking Steam Key ? ... sounds reasonable

BTW: Adventure Lovers:
The Charnel House Triology is 25% off on Bundlestars , €4,08, Steam key
Post edited May 21, 2015 by dyscode

PWYW
Syberia (Also for Mac)

$1

BTA

$8
Blackwell Epiphany

Blackwell Epiphany and Secret Files: Tunguska are only available as Steam keys. The rest of the games also have DRM-Free downloads.

I'm in on the first tier. Suprisingly, I don't have any of the games yet. Im in!
I noticed the Batman weekend deal at steam.
75% off on all the big arkham games.
Huuhm...this bundle doesn't seem that enticing to me. Maybe it's just my frequent bundle-buying finally catching up with me, since I own more than half the titles offered...
expopower: Huuhm...this bundle doesn't seem that enticing to me. Maybe it's just my frequent bundle-buying finally catching up with me, since I own more than half the titles offered...
I agree that the games are good but I'm in the same position.

I'm missing a couple of things but I was only interested in Secret Files because there were some good comments about it.
Someone solved that problem for me so I skipped this bundle. (Thanks cecil!)
LinustheBold: Wow. This appears to be a particularly astonishingly bad bundle. I'm usually OK with mediocre Groupees stuff - for a buck or so pre-order, one or two games that look interesting is an acceptable floor - but this one looks special.
IAmSinistar: Pretty much my impression as well. This one doesn't have a single appealing (to me) title. I think this bundle is "alive" in only the same sense as a virus - as a technicality, and to no good purpose.
Since when has wiping out the human race been "to no good purpose". I can see many advantages to other species in that eventuality :P

$8
Blackwell Epiphany

Either I'm seeing things or the Humble Bundle Weekly page shows Blackwell Epiphany as being available DRM-free.

I may go with the first tier but pay less than $1 so I don't get my Steam key.
high rated
jadegiant: Either I'm seeing things or the Humble Bundle Weekly page shows Blackwell Epiphany as being available DRM-free.
That's new since the bundle launched. :)

P.S. GOG needs to get the Mac version of Syberia pronto.
Post edited May 22, 2015 by budejovice