It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Quite so. I'm tempted to go HOG wild on this bundle, it's perfectly suited for tablet time.
Yep.

I have most of them on PC and I'm using my borrowed tablet-time for comics, so I'll be skipping this. Otherwise I'd have gotten at least the BTA.
Thank you for the answers!

I'm tempted to buy that bundle. HOGs are quite relaxing and they might be the right games to play during journeys and train trips.
madth3: I have most of them on PC and I'm using my borrowed tablet-time for comics, so I'll be skipping this. Otherwise I'd have gotten at least the BTA.
It's a good variety of story themes from a top-notch developer, and since I prefer my tablet for HOGs, it was an easy purchase for me. I can understand having a different segregation of platforms like you do too, though. I'm sure some parts of the HOG mechanic work better on a large screen.

PaterAlf: I'm tempted to buy that bundle. HOGs are quite relaxing and they might be the right games to play during journeys and train trips.
Precisely. They are a nice little world to escape into, the right balance between a game and a book/movie.
If only I had an Android tablet...! I'll have to put that on my to-buy list, right under "Smartphone".
Some great deals for WB games on Nuuvem:

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/promo/warner-esmaga

Batman: Arkham games for R$ 4,99 ($ 1.65 USD)
LEGO games for R$ 4,99 ($ 1.65 USD)
F.E.A.R. 2 or 3 for R$ 2,99 ($ 0.99 USD)
FE.A.R. for R$ 1,99 ($0.66 USD)
...and some more.
Azrael360: Some great deals for WB games on Nuuvem:

Batman: Arkham games for R$ 4,99 ($ 1.65 USD)
F.E.A.R. 2 or 3 for R$ 2,99 ($ 0.99 USD)
FE.A.R. for R$ 1,99 ($0.66 USD)
...and some more.
I picked up the LEGO Movie game earlier today. It came out to $1.71. Who can pass that price up?
Azrael360: Some great deals for WB games on Nuuvem:

I purchased all* the LEGO games from Nuuvem quite a while back. I'm in Oz and had no issues with this purchase at all. I think they were around $au2 each then. I'm pretty sure this is pretty much WB's "regular" price now. They seem to be on sale more often than not. With WB and LEGO games here now, it may not be that long before these all turn up here. This may be worth holding off if you do not intend playing these right now, and prefer your games on GOG and DRM-Free. Of course I very much doubt they will be $2 when they get here, but as mentioned, these are $2 so often now, skipping this price today still means there will be a pretty good chance getting them at this price again in the future. Several times, I expect.

*accept the Disney titles, which are never on sale, ever**, and Batman 3, which as yet seems too new / popular to get the $2 price.

**slight exaggeration made on purpose to reflect my personal frustration at not getting these games as cheap as the others. I'd insert obligatory "I hate you Disney" here, but I just can't hate the house of mouse. I .. just can't do it.
MonstaMunch: Just wanted to pop in and thank everyone in this thread for keeping it going. I haven't posted on this site in years, but I come back and the thread is still here. You people are awesome.
Happy to see you're back. :)
IShoot4lolz: Kind of an unimpressive weekly deals for Steam this week.
quite so...
Beep and Chip are very good!
Post edited May 19, 2015 by dyscode
GamersGate deals:

Graviteam Tactics daily -75%. The games are either DRM-Free or use "Other DRM".

Headup Games 48 hours, up to -85%. The games are either DRM-Free, or require a Steam account. There are also some Android games in the deal.
Cheapest price to date for Joe Dever's Lone Wolf HD Remastered(Steam) at Greenman Gaming. Currently on sale for US$7.49 (50% off). Use the voucher code HAPPY5-THBIRT-HDAY20 at checkout to reduce the price to US$6.00. Link
On BundleStars:

Victoria Complete Bundle

$4.99 for Victoria and Victoria II + 9 DLC (Steam)

AI War Complete Bundle

$2.99 for AI War: Fleet Command + 6 DLC (Steam)
Alive Inside Bundle up for reserve on Groupees

$1.25 for the whole thing
Curated by WGN
Shovel Knight (DRM-Free/Steam) -33% on Humble Store (Flash sale 12 hours).
2nd week BTA games from the Humble Paradox Bundle have been unlocked. They are:

Ship Simulator Extremes
Teleglitch: Die More Edition
Sengoku