It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Speaking of TUG, it is on a flash sale for US$1.99 for the next 9 hours on The Humble Bundle!
Tarnicus: Check your "chat" if you haven't already. Notifications aren't displaying correctly for it, so you might have missed a Bermuda key in there :)
HeDanny: Oh nice! I +rep your first post when you offered, I wish I could ++rep it now! :)

---

I just took another look over on INDY GALA (re: gift I just received) and it looks like <span class="bold">Happy Hour is on again for the Adventure Mega Bundle</span> . I've never quite been smart enough to work out how happy hour works, but I know its apparently a good thing, and that is a great bundle. Thought it worth another mention. you get... 5 keys for the price of one? or... something? Anyway.. GO GO GO! :)
You can't beat the attrition of my rep due to daily de-repping as my name is on "the hit list" :D

Happy hour on IG works this way:

"During Happy Hour HIGH TIER gift purchases are discounted (gifts are purchases made with the "Is it a gift?" checkbox selected). You must do a NEW gift purchase during Happy Hour to take advantage of this offer (even if you previously bought the current IG bundle). Happy Hour is a time frame during the promotion whereby if you purchase a HIGH TIER gift, you have bonus (read as free) HIGH TIER gift(s).

Gift numbers vary accordingly:

If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle during Happy Hour of the 1st week you'll be able to purchase 1 gift and receive 1 + 3 gifts.
If you purchased the HIGH TIER bundle during Happy Hour after the 1st week, you will receive 1 + 2 HIGH TIER gifts.
If you haven’t purchased the HIGH TIER bundle yet, you will receive 1 + 1 HIGH TIER gifts.

Remember to check the "Is it a gift?" checkbox to take advantage of Happy Hour.

* If the sale has 2 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 2. If the sale has 3 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 3.

** Keep in mind that your first bundle purchase must be a personal purchase (not a gift) to be qualified as early buyer. Buying a bundle for the first time as gift will not qualify you as early buyer.

It is not possible to buy more than 40 bundle gifts for each bundle.

"Weekly" bundles (those that last 7 days or less) and most of one tier bundles do NOT have Happy Hour."
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Tarnicus
How is TUG? At 90% off I might have to give it a try...
lol.. Yeah Rep is a bit strange here isn't it? I looked at me rep recently and I thought "when did I break 300?" I then became obsessed with watching it... for about a week. Then forgot about it until right now. I like the stars, tho. The stars look cool. Yes, I am that easy to please haha. XD

I've read that copypasta on Indiegala many times myself. I'ts more confusion than clarification to me. I's a simple guy. Too much thinking and I get frustrated. It isn't for me anyway. I've no interest in buying the bundle again. I just didn't want anyone who does multiple purchases for gifting or whatever to miss out.
HeDanny: lol.. Yeah Rep is a bit strange here isn't it? I looked at me rep recently and I thought "when did I break 300?" I then became obsessed with watching it... for about a week. Then forgot about it until right now. I like the stars, tho. The stars look cool. Yes, I am that easy to please haha. XD
I was super into for a while also but now that I am "seasoned" enough that people know me I don't much care :)
LJChronx: How is TUG? At 90% off I might have to give it a try...
I haven't downloaded or played it yet (bought 2 copies though). Watching this series of videos had me sold on it :)

Edit: For 4X space fans, here is something a bit different(turn-based bullet hell!). Steam codes through Greenman Gaming The Last Federation (75% off $4.99) and Betrayed Hope expansion (75% off $1.74) Use code: HAPPY5-THBIRT-HDAY20 for a further 20% discount at checkout (11 hours left til code expires). Total price for both with added discount is US$5.40(or $3.99 for base game).
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: Ironically, as I posted on the Greenlit forum for the game, Colorblind is a game that colour-blind people (such as myself) will struggle to play. I asked if they were going to add a colour-blind mode to the game.
I have no idea if it's interesting, potentially helpful, annoying, insulting, or even relevant for the type of color blindness that you have, but I recently ran across something that I wanted to share:
http://enchroma.com/technology/
Post edited May 17, 2015 by Psyringe
Tarnicus: Ironically, as I posted on the Greenlit forum for the game, Colorblind is a game that colour-blind people (such as myself) will struggle to play. I asked if they were going to add a colour-blind mode to the game.
Psyringe: I have no idea if it's interesting, potentially helpful, annoying, insulting, or even relevant for the type of color blindness that you have, but I recently ran across something that I wanted to share:
http://enchroma.com/technology/
Thanks for the link, that was an interesting read :) That would be something I would be curious to try, and would be far more likely to support than gene splicing and testing on monkeys. I have two forms of colour-blindness, so those glasses would only help with one, and I'd be curious to see what my vision would be like. Fortunately with those glasses, I could put them on and take them off as I please, and still retain the benefits of my colour-blindness, which are greater distance, dark and peripheral vision, all very handy when in the outdoors.
IG Happy Hour TL:DR-Version:
you must FIRST purchase a complete bundle for _yourself_, then - during Happy Hour - your GIFT-purchases of complete bundles will be multiplied. So at best, you buy 2 and get 5 complete bundles (4 of them giftable).
Post edited May 17, 2015 by dyscode
Bigs: The 1st AvP is actually pretty good... as is #2 - but good luck finding it ><
johnki: I only wish I could find AvP2 somewhere. I have the first one on Steam but the second one eludes me.
active server list online

last ms is now 2.2

http://www.tbbcbase.net/serverlist
Continue? 9876543210 is 72% off on HB. €2.49 DRM Free & Steam

one of the qurkiest games last year. Not perfect but if you are into strange, abstract but beautiful experiences, e.g like Sword & Sworcery, Capsule, Dark Echo etc. this is for you.
Post edited May 18, 2015 by dyscode
this looks really good
dyscode: Continue? 9876543210 is 72% off on HB. €2.49 DRM Free & Steam

one of the qurkiest games last year. Not perfect but if you are into strange, abstract but beautiful experiences, e.g like Sword & Sworcery, Capsule, Dark Echo etc. this is for you.
I second that :)
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Eschalon: Book I</span> (DRM-Free/Steam). BTA for Eschalon: Book II (DRM-Free/Steam) and Eschalon: Book III (DRM-Free/Steam).
IndieGala Every Monday #60

$1.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Krautscape
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards - Reloaded
- NekoChan Hero Collection
- Roogoo
- The District

All Steam
Post edited May 18, 2015 by madth3
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday #60

$1.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Krautscape
- Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards Reloaded
- NekoChan Hero Collection
- Roogoo
- The District

All Steam
Fixed it for you. :)

Also, free Steam key for Chip on IndieGala.
Post edited May 18, 2015 by Grargar