It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kip68: Sword of the Stars is a really decent game. The rest looks like complete crap. I'm starting to take the dreadfulness of Groupees bundles personally.
Tallima: I quit looking altogether.
I have to at least look. It's kinda like when you see a horrible car accident. Groupees bundles are a bit harder to look at than a mangled body, but it is almost the same.
high rated
<span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: RPG Edition - Book II: The Quest for King Shlarmatharb's Sequel</span>

PWYW
FATE: Hero Bundle (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Paper Sorcerer (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*/Linux*)

$1
bit Dungeon II (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Rollers of the Realm (Steam, Windows)

$8
Agarest: Generations of War Collector's Edition (Steam, Windows)

Includes soundtracks for bit Dungeon II, Paper Sorcerer, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, and SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition.

*The Mac and Linux builds are only available for the DRM-Free version.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by Grargar
Already have most of these on GOG, and the rest are Steam. Another miss for me.
high rated
yogsloth: ]
Already have most of these on GOG, and the rest are Steam. Another miss for me.
Yep.
Maybe I'll grab Fate for a penny.
yogsloth: Already have most of these on GOG, and the rest are Steam. Another miss for me.
Bingo. Though if I didn't have them on GOG, they'd be a good deal.
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Weekly Bundle: RPG Edition - Book II: The Quest for King Shlarmatharb's Sequel</span>

PWYW
FATE: Hero Bundle (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Paper Sorcerer (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac*/Linux*)

$1
bit Dungeon II (Steam, Windows/Mac)

BTA
Pier Solar and the Great Architects (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)
Rollers of the Realm (Steam, Windows)

$8
Agarest: Generations of War Collector's Edition (Steam, Windows)

Includes soundtracks for bit Dungeon II, Paper Sorcerer, Pier Solar and the Great Architects, and SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition.

*The Mac and Linux builds are only available for the DRM-Free version.
tempted for Pier Solar any thoughts?
cecil: tempted for Pier Solar any thoughts?
Apparently, somebody is about to get sued, as Pier Solar was supposed to bundle-debut in a Groupees bundle in two weeks.

Might want to wait for that and get it even cheaper, if you want it on Steam.
Post edited May 14, 2015 by yogsloth
Same boat, but I think I'm going to let it go. It's a good price for the game, but I'm not feeling the OMG MUST BUY push. Note that SanctuaryRPG is weird and fun, if you don't have that one. At least, I enjoyed exploring it a bit.
yogsloth: Apparently, somebody is about to get sued, as Pier Solar was supposed to bundle-debut in a Groupees bundle in two weeks.

Might want to wait for that and get it even cheaper, if you want it on Steam.
I want it DRM free and that sounds like a story plot worth following.
yogsloth: Apparently, somebody is about to get sued, as Pier Solar was supposed to bundle-debut in a Groupees bundle in two weeks.
Really? Wow, bet someone is having a bad afternoon. That's good to know, though, thanks.
LinustheBold: Same boat, but I think I'm going to let it go. It's a good price for the game, but I'm not feeling the OMG MUST BUY push. Note that SanctuaryRPG is weird and fun, if you don't have that one. At least, I enjoyed exploring it a bit.
Since I have a Mac my net gain would be Pier Solar and paper sorcery so I might hold off since who knows what the humble sales have yet to put on sale.

Does anyone know why Fate isn't for Mac also? If I remember correctly I had the CD version and it was for both. Win and Mac. It's a fun old game kinda like torchlight.

EDIT: Proof
http://www.amazon.com/Encore-Software-8022098-Hybrid-Jewel/dp/B001B5L7VY/ref=sr_1_21?s=videogames&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1431647343&amp;sr=1-21&amp;keywords=fate+mac
Post edited May 15, 2015 by cecil
I kinda hate buying bundles and not buying the whole thing. I don't know why, It just feels wrong for.. reasons. Thing is, the only thing here I wasnt is FATE. The highest Tier, Agarest, I already have. Twice. GOG and STEAM. I bought Tier one of a bundle once, and every time I go to my collection I feel guilty. I've not redeemed any of the codes from that. In fact I intend to buy the game I bought it for again, twice, just to absolve the feels. I wish I could remove it somehow.

In any case, for those who are not as complicated as myself, FATE is a wonderful little series of Casual Diablo. It is good for 5 minutes or 5 hours. The first three games (this pack is the first two) are mostly the same thing, just with extra sprinkles. The Fourth game has some pretty interesting additions that make it the only game that feels like an actual sequel.

For years, FATE used to be a mandatory install for me, like FireFox, SumatraPDF, MPC, etc. Because a computer did not have the minimum amount of function if FATE was not installed.
Grargar:
might go the whole hog on this come monday.
madth3: Colonies and States Bundle is live on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

- Ground Pounders + Tarka DLC (Steam / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold + The Pilgrim DLC (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Colonies Online (Steam / Win)
- Top Hat (Steam / Win)
- InnerCube (Steam / Win)
- Overdosed - A Trip To Hell (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- States, Firms, & Households (Desura, Greenlit / Win, Mac, Linux)

Bonus #1: Fly'n
I can't handle the DRM-free overdose.