It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Re: the missing GOG key on the Humble sale of Eador: Masters of the Broken World.
I just received an email from one of the Humble ninjas [bold emphasis my own].

"Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I am very sorry, but it appears that the information we had listed on our store page is incorrect. At one point we did have GOG keys for the game, but that is no longer accurate and the store was not updated to reflect this change. I sincerely apologize for any frustration this may have caused you. If you would like, I would be happy to offer you a refund for the game."

So there you have it.
siulebuo: Bundle Stars Killer Bundle 3:

- Planetary Annihilation
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
- Of Orcs And Men
- It came from space, and ate our brains
- Super Motherload
- Merchants of Kaidan
- The Original Strife: Veteran Edition
- Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
- Survivalist
- Spark Rising
I know this is a bit old (only 6 days left, though), but I was being a bit of a cheapskate and hoping to be able to score a giveaway off steamgifts (the site was absolutely flooded with STALKER giveaways when it came out newly), but it seems to be getting less and less likely now. I know that STALKER on its own has been cheaper than $4.99, so is this bundle worth it? Letter Quest seems to be well received, and while Of Orcs and Men is not all that well rated, lots of people (even here) kept recommending it to me. Still, that'd be $4.99 for 1 sure thing, and 2 maybes.

Should I just wait for a sale on STALKER: Call of Pripyat?
Post edited May 13, 2015 by babark
high rated
babark: I know this is a bit old (only 6 days left, though), but I was being a bit of a cheapskate and hoping to be able to score a giveaway off steamgifts (the site was absolutely flooded with STALKER giveaways when it came out newly), but it seems to be getting less and less likely now. I know that STALKER on its own has been cheaper than $4.99, so is this bundle worth it? Letter Quest seems to be well received, and while Of Orcs and Men is not all that well rated, lots of people (even here) kept recommending it to me. Still, that'd be $4.99 for 1 sure thing, and 2 maybes.

Should I just wait for a sale on STALKER: Call of Pripyat?
Bro, i know that you won't believe me but i was walking down the street and i found a paper with a cdkey for Stalker, i couldn't believe it, so when no was watching i grabbed it and put it on my pocket but i can't find now, i lost it somewhere here (gog), can you help me? I've check some threads, my account, etc, nothing! :\
Cyraxpt: Bro, i know that you won't believe me but i was walking down the street and i found a paper with a cdkey for Stalker, i couldn't believe it, so when no was watching i grabbed it and put it on my pocket but i can't find now, i lost it somewhere here (gog), can you help me? I've check some threads, my account, etc, nothing! :\
Loads of thanks for that, Cyrax! That was awesome..
GOG never fails to amaze me :D.
Is escape goat 2 dramatically different then 1? the upside to humble sales is my wishlist is falling fast the downside is I promised myself I won't buy it all LOL
Cyraxpt: Bro, i know that you won't believe me but i was walking down the street and i found a paper with a cdkey for Stalker, i couldn't believe it, so when no was watching i grabbed it and put it on my pocket but i can't find now, i lost it somewhere here (gog), can you help me? I've check some threads, my account, etc, nothing! :\
Let me screencap this moment for eternity.
Attachments:
500.jpg (166 Kb)
Grargar: Let me screencap this moment for eternity.
Is that evidence for whenever the original owner of the cdkey shows up? Or is it whatever that "MasterV" fellah said?
Cyraxpt: Is that evidence for whenever the original owner of the cdkey shows up? Or is it whatever that "MasterV" fellah said?
Hehe. No, it's the moment that you became one with your rep. :P
Getcomposted: Re: the missing GOG key on the Humble sale of Eador: Masters of the Broken World.

<snip>

So there you have it.
Thanks for the update.
Bad outcome, although a decent answer as it could be expected if they are not handling GOG keys anymore.
IAmSinistar: Didn't know MS Paint was still popular. ~_~

Colorblind looks good, but I honestly can't even find a second game I want from this one. Thanks for posting it, though!
Ironically, as I posted on the Greenlit forum for the game, Colorblind is a game that colour-blind people (such as myself) will struggle to play. I asked if they were going to add a colour-blind mode to the game.
madth3: Build a Greenlight 24 is live

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

- Volstead (DRM-Free, Desura, Itch.io / Win)
- Wild Island Quest (DRM-Free / Win)
- Icarus-X: Tides of Fire (DRM-Free / Win)
- Gravity Error (DRM-Free, Itch.io, Greenlit / Win, Mac)
- Three Days (DRM-Free / Win)
- Build 'n Bump (DRM-Free / Win)
- Owys (DRM-Free, Greenlit / Win)
- Colorblind (DRM-Free / Win)

Bonus
- Volsted OST (to be unlocked)
Darn, I completely missed on this one, didn't even know there was a pre-order going until after the fact. Oh well, I'll just console myself with the delusion that the grapes I cannot reach are surely sour, or something like that...*mumble mumble*
IAmSinistar: Colorblind looks good, but I honestly can't even find a second game I want from this one. Thanks for posting it, though!
Tarnicus: Ironically, as I posted on the Greenlit forum for the game, Colorblind is a game that colour-blind people (such as myself) will struggle to play. I asked if they were going to add a colour-blind mode to the game.
I just learned the other day that Splatoon has several settings to benefit colour blind players, which I thought was pretty awesome. I guess it can be a pretty different experience with some games, not being able to appreciate the full palette. It's something I don't think about often because no one close to me is colour blind. Anyway, the play test was fun. I think I'm going to get a lot of enjoyment out of it when it comes out.
IndieGameStand PWYW deal
UNREST
BTA get 39 Steps both DRM free win/mac/linux + Steam Key
GamersGate weekend deal: Kalypso, up to 75%. The games are either DRM-Free, Steam-only, or use Kalypso's Launcher (those who have "Other DRM").
The Amazon Appstore has 38 free apps for today.

Link

Some free games include:
Game of Thrones
Bloons TD 5
5 Nights at Freddy's 3
Star Command
Sorcery! 3
Star Traders 4X Empires Elite