It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: 10 Steam games for $0.50 each (or your regional equivalent)
$0.50 each pack or $0.50 each game?
siulebuo: $0.50 each pack or $0.50 each game?
Each pack. Changed the wording.
:-)
siulebuo: $0.50 each pack or $0.50 each game?
Pack
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar
Plus a few more games below $1:

- VVVVVV (Steam + DRM-free)
- Stealth Bastard Deluxe (Steam + DRM-free + Android)
- Poöf vs The Cursed Kitty (Steam + DRM-free)
- Silent Service II (Steam only)
- About Love, Hate and the Other Ones (Steam only)

Ittle Dew (Steam + DRM-free + Android) for less than $2 is a pretty good deal, too.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Leroux
PenguinJim: Just ordered Shadow of Mordor: GOTY Edition for US$16.99! \o/ Been waiting a long time for this...

If you already have the base game, don't buy the Season Pass. On the Steam store it's now the "GOTY Edition Upgrade" and has been permanently reduced from $19.99 to $9.99 - so it'll only be $5 when the next 50% sale is on. :)
Luisfius: Oh NICE! Thanks for the heads up. I enjoyed the base game greatly, but never bothered to get the expansion content because it did not seem worth the 20 bucks.

Will definitely be getting it either on the summer sale or the winter sale for 5 dollars.
besides that the offer is from G2A one of those key resellers, where you have to pay extra-insurance front up if your intial key does not work and you want a replacement...
Post edited May 11, 2015 by dyscode
On Steam:

Strategy First has sale.
Up to 80% of great games like Bad Rats

New weeklong deals
Greenmangaming.com has a 25% off voucher today "SLICKD-EALS25-OFFEXL" and a good sale on 2K games going on.

Link

Some prices after coupon:

BioShock $2.25
Borderlands 2 $2.55
BioShock Infinite $3.82
Sid Meier’s Civilization V $3.37
Catshade: Wow that Bloodbath Kavkaz looks like a Hotline Miami ripoff.
It is.
It was even originally called Hotline Kavkaz but they were forced to change it.
Evoland is $2 on Humble store at the moment and it looks like it includes soundtrack and is DRM free for Mac and Windows. It's at it's lowest price according to is there any deal :)
Post edited May 11, 2015 by cecil
The May Days Bundle is Live! Pay at least $2.99 for Dead Slayer, KEL Reaper of Entropy, Mine Dudes, BEEP, Camera Obscura and Depth Hunter 2: Deep
http://www.playinjector.com/
high rated
Yay! ;)
Luisfius: Oh NICE! Thanks for the heads up. I enjoyed the base game greatly, but never bothered to get the expansion content because it did not seem worth the 20 bucks.

Will definitely be getting it either on the summer sale or the winter sale for 5 dollars.
dyscode: besides that the offer is from G2A one of those key resellers, where you have to pay extra-insurance front up if your intial key does not work and you want a replacement...
Uh, no?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/318550/?snr=1_5_9__405

GOTY upgrade on steam, directly. Relatively cheap.

Oh, your response was to the original post. Eh.
Post edited May 12, 2015 by Luisfius
madth3: On Steam:

New weeklong deals
ummm 80% off on Alpha Protocol , too bad SEGA is so lazy :/
well shit

Gnomoria is $1.99 for the next 16 hours over at the Humble shindig

I certainly think that is worth mentioning

frickin insta buy for me, hellllloooooooooooooooooooooh
evilnancyreagan: well shit

Gnomoria is $1.99 for the next 16 hours over at the Humble shindig

I certainly think that is worth mentioning

frickin insta buy for me, hellllloooooooooooooooooooooh
just watch out for the 40 gnome cpu grinder!

otherwise, a great deal on a great game! :)