It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today's two Humble games below $1:

- The Book of Unwritten Tales (Steam only)
- Nihilumbra (Steam + DRM-free)

Other than that, TRI is 66% off at the Humble Store (Steam + DRM-free). I believe that's the highest discount for the DRM-free version so far.
Azrael360: That's a huge difference! O_O'

Too bad that you missed Injustice, it was a great deal. The offer only lasted for a day or two, but isn't the first time it was that cheap on Nuuvem. A few months ago, if I remember correctly, it was for about $1.45 USD and the offer lasted for a week... Anyway, here's another interesting deal:

Gauntlet (2014) is R$ 14,99 ($ 5.01 USD) on Nuuvem (Steam):
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2113-gauntlet
Tarnicus: Hah I was just coming here to post my latest purchase (and close to the best price to date) for Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor which can be found here at Nuuvem for R$39,99 (US$13.44)

Edit: and yes we only just had our land-line internet finally connected. Well it was connected almost a month ago, and finally a technician came round to figure out the problem - the previous tenants kept dogs under the house and they had chewed the phone line wire! I'm finally on ADSL 2 for the first time ever, and am loving the download speed!
Aww... ADSL2... how cute :P
Rocking 100/40 Fiber NBN here :P
Among the discounts of Humble Store, there is Eador: Masters of the Broken World, discounted by 83% for 44 more hours. Not only does the game offer a DRM-Free Humble build and a Steam key, but also a GOG key.
Post edited May 10, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: Among the discounts of Humble Store, there is Eador: Masters of the Broken World, discounted by 83% for 44 more hours. Not only does the game offer a DRM-Free Humble build and a Steam key, but also a GOG key.
yes , but the problem is : gog has still a very old build .... i know from the support they work on a new build.... but i just hope it won't end up like Omerta -_-
Post edited May 11, 2015 by DyNaer
Leroux: Today's two Humble games below $1:

- The Book of Unwritten Tales (Steam only)
- Nihilumbra (Steam + DRM-free)

Other than that, TRI is 66% off at the Humble Store (Steam + DRM-free). I believe that's the highest discount for the DRM-free version so far.
Would get book of unwritten if I used steam
Nihilumbra is AWESOME IMHO grab it if you don't have it
Am really tempted by Tri anyone played it?
DyNaer: yes , but the problem gog has still a very old build .... i know from the support they work on a new build.... but i just hope it won't end up like Omerta -_-
What happened to Omerta? And does it affect the gog version?
Cyraxpt: What happened to Omerta? And does it affect the gog version?
With Omerta, Kalypso introduced a game-breaking bug into the game with one of the patches. They ended up fixing it in the Steam version, but didn't bother doing so with the GOG version, leaving GOG themselves to come up with a fix.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar
the devs refused to deliver a patch for the base game, there was a bug which was fixed only if you have the japanese incentive DLC

and GOG fixed the base game themselves :X

ninja'ed by the kitty again :P
Post edited May 11, 2015 by DyNaer
DyNaer: yes , but the problem gog has still a very old build .... i know from the support they work on a new build.... but i just hope it won't end up like Omerta -_-
The Omerta devs (can't remember who it is offhand) took months before finally providing an update to GOG for the game. And then it was broken (caused a game-breaking bug). Not sure if that's been updated/fixed yet or not. I believe so. But yeah, months before GOG got the update.
Damn, ninjas everywhere. So if i have both Omerta and Japanese Incentive (which i do) i'm ok? I got it from when they offered here on gog so i decided to buy the dlc as a "thanks for the free game" (and i do enjoy japanese thematic games) but if i knew how shitty they are due to that situation i wouldn't have bought it.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Cyraxpt
cecil: Am really tempted by Tri anyone played it?
Yes, get it. One of the most under-rated games from last year. It is a really, really good first person platform puzzler. It is very original, and the level design is superb. Highly recommended.

edit - copy-pasta from my review:
"Tri is a very very good game. It is a puzzle-exploration game. In each level there is a locked teleporter, which require three keys to open. Your task in each is the find the keys, find the teleporter and continue to the next level. Off course things do get complicated as you go along. To help you navigate the levels, you get the "Tri" - an artifact capable of producing triangle. The triangles can be created anywhere, as long as each corner is anchored somehow, and they are not too large. As you go along, the "Tri" can be used in more or less three ways - to create platforms, to be used to walk on walls and ceilings (dont ask...) and to bend light. The use of the "Tri" is fundamental to complete the levels.
There are in total 16 levels in the game, and if you know exactly where you are going and doing, some of them can be beaten in 10 min or so, though others require 20 min just to walk from start to exit through mazes. However, this is if you know the puzzles already, your first play through expect to spend 20-60 min on levels just to solve them. Added to this, there are an x number of idols hidden on each level, some of them very devious. These are not required to finish the game, but you unlock concept art and such by finding them. Finding all will take a lot of time searching and head-scratching.

The game in not "trippy" as such, it is in fact quite serene. The mood of the game is peaceful, and it is much more cerebral than twitchy. The puzzles are logical, and the physics are 'real', so do not expect any subversive puzzles like Antichamber. The game is highly recommend."
Post edited May 11, 2015 by amok
Cyraxpt: Damn, ninjas everywhere. So if i have both Omerta and Japanese Incentive (which i do) i'm ok? I got it from when they offered here on gog so i decided to buy the dlc as a "thanks for the free game" (and i do enjoy japanese thematic games) but if i knew how shitty they are due to that situation i wouldn't have bought it.
as i said , the problem is resolved since some time...but it was lame from the devs to refuse to deliver a patch to GOG...
Cyraxpt: Damn, ninjas everywhere. So if i have both Omerta and Japanese Incentive (which i do) i'm ok? I got it from when they offered here on gog so i decided to buy the dlc as a thanks for the free game (and i do enjoy japanese thematic games) but if i knew how shitty they are thanks to that situation i wouldn't have bought it.
As I said above, GOG did fix the base game (so it doesn't matter if you have the Japanese Incentive DLC or not), albeit there still seem to be problems for two of the DLC maps that are included with the base game.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by Grargar
cecil: Am really tempted by Tri anyone played it?
amok: Yes, get it. One of the most under-rated games from last year. It is a really, really good first person platform puzzler. It is very original, and the level design is superb. Highly recommended.

"Tri is a very very good game. It is a puzzle-exploration game. In each level there is a locked teleporter, which require three keys to open. Your task in each is the find the keys, find the teleporter and continue to the next level. Off course things do get complicated as you go along. To help you navigate the levels, you get the "Tri" - an artifact capable of producing triangle. The triangles can be created anywhere, as long as each corner is anchored somehow, and they are not too large. As you go along, the "Tri" can be used in more or less three ways - to create platforms, to be used to walk on walls and ceilings (dont ask...) and to bend light. The use of the "Tri" is fundamental to complete the levels.
There are in total 16 levels in the game, and if you know exactly where you are going and doing, some of them can be beaten in 10 min or so, though others require 20 min just to walk from start to exit through mazes. However, this is if you know the puzzles already, your first play through expect to spend 20-60 min on levels just to solve them. Added to this, there are an x number of idols hidden on each level, some of them very devious. These are not required to finish the game, but you unlock concept art and such by finding them. Finding all will take a lot of time searching and head-scratching.

The game in not "trippy" as such, it is in fact quite serene. The mood of the game is peaceful, and it is much more cerebral than twitchy. The puzzles are logical, and the physics are 'real', so do not expect any subversive puzzles like Antichamber. The game is highly recommend."
Thanks for the info you've almost sold me on it sinceI do love Antechamber I still haven't finished Antechamber or Portal due to not being great at puzzle games. Is Tri super hard or requiring precise timing?
amok: Yes, get it. One of the most under-rated games from last year. It is a really, really good first person platform puzzler. It is very original, and the level design is superb. Highly recommended.

cecil: Thanks for the info you've almost sold me on it sinceI do love Antechamber I still haven't finished Antechamber or Portal due to not being great at puzzle games. Is Tri super hard or requiring precise timing?
It is not hard as such, but you work in all three dimensions and it do require a bit of lateral thinking. Many of the puzzles can be approached in different ways. There is quite a a lot of leniency, and do not require precision most of the times, but later on when you need to direct beams of lights or lasers, some precision is needed. But overall, I found it a very relaxing game that never punishes you.
Post edited May 11, 2015 by amok