It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Addedum to the Humble Store sale.

Everyday there will be a $1 deal. Today's is <span class="bold">Just Cause</span>
DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die™ Edition on Humble store £4.99

Would rather buy it from GOG

Shall I buy or shall I wait in the hope GOG gets it...Hmmm
Cavenagh: DARK SOULS™: Prepare To Die™ Edition on Humble store £4.99

I really doubt this will happen anytime soon (next 5 years) and because Bandai Namco.

madth3: Be Mine 19 is live now on Groupees

$1

- Magicraft : Swords and Sorcery (DRM-Free, Greenlight / Win)
- Jones On Fire (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Android)
- Jones On Fire OST (album - MP3, FLAC and Steam)

$4
- Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries (Steam / Win)
- Dokuro (Steam / Win)
- NaissanceE (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (DRM-Free: Win-Only / Steam : Win, Mac, Linux)
- 18 Wheels of Steel: Extreme Trucker (Steam / Win)

Bonus
- Starbreeze - N7 (album)
kip68: One slightly decent game out of 7? I guess that's good for Groupees. Well, it's par for the course anyway.
$4 for NaissanceE sounds fair and Dokuro has also good reviews on Steam since it started to support controllers (X360 at least)
Post edited May 08, 2015 by dyscode

dyscode: I really doubt this will happen anytime soon (next 5 years) and because Bandai Namco.

kip68: One slightly decent game out of 7? I guess that's good for Groupees. Well, it's par for the course anyway.
dyscode: $4 for NaissanceE sounds fair and Dokuro has also good reviews on Steam since it started to support controllers (X360 at least)
Thanks for the reply, just noticed

Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended

Never going to use a Controller on a PC [just my stance]

I'll pass

Thanks for your time
Post edited May 08, 2015 by Cavenagh
Cavenagh: Thanks for the reply, just noticed

Microsoft Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® (or equivalent) is strongly recommended

I'll pass

Thanks for your time
wise choice, you won't have much fun with Dark Souls without one, really. :)
madth3: Be Mine 19 is live now on Groupees

$4
- Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (DRM-Free: Win-Only / Steam : Win, Mac, Linux)
Hmm. Well as much as I expect this game to be great, not sure it is $4 great. I expect it would build from the first game, which I quite enjoyed. One of the better HOPA out there. This should have been the "hint". I would have pre-ordered for this one. I have no interest in Woolfe until the whole game is available.

=====

HeDanny: Indie Gala Mega Bundle

$4 for eleven Adventures! Looks Great value.

Pay $1.00 or more
- The Journey Down Chapter One
- Runaway,The Dream of The Turtle

Pay $3.99 or more
- Eidolon
- The Last Tinker: City of Colors
- About Love, Hate and the other ones
- Runaway: Twist of Fate
- Runaway: A Road Adventure
- Venetica Gold Edition
- War, the Game
- Mushroom Men: Truffle Trouble
- The Journey Down: Chapter Two
HAPPY HOUR! GO GO GO!!
Post edited May 09, 2015 by HeDanny
If I remember correctly when you buy something on the humble store it does NOT have a Steam key you can gift or did that change?
cecil: If I remember correctly when you buy something on the humble store it does NOT have a Steam key you can gift or did that change?
Games on Humble Store that advertise a Steam key, do have a Steam key you can gift. It didn't use to be the case, but it became so ever since January.
cecil: If I remember correctly when you buy something on the humble store it does NOT have a Steam key you can gift or did that change?
Grargar: Games on Humble Store that advertise a Steam key, do have a Steam key you can gift. It didn't use to be the case, but it became so ever since January.
thanks for the info glad I asked :)
I got excited for a second when I saw the Quake games on the Humble sale, but then I noticed it's not much of a discount. Buying all the classic Quake games on Humble is more expensive than the Quake Collection at regular price.

I've seen the collection go on sale for 50% off a couple years ago, and IsThereAnyDeal says it's been even cheaper. Do these games ever get decent sale prices anymore? I already have physical copies anyway, but I never had the mission packs.
Post edited May 09, 2015 by Exoanthrope
I wonder if Humble have the 1.3 update for their DRM-Free build. Anyone know?

Hmm would be nice to buy, if it was DRM-Free. And I understand it's only a steam key?

edit: yeah never mind, it's steam only. just couldn't believe it first. Steam. only. argh. :p
Post edited May 09, 2015 by superstande
Cavenagh: Thanks for the reply, just noticed

I'll pass

Thanks for your time
dyscode: wise choice, you won't have much fun with Dark Souls without one, really. :)
I found it better with KB+M actually - though have used a controller for some of the more frustrating bosses

superstande: Hmm would be nice to buy, if it was DRM-Free. And I understand it's only a steam key?

edit: yeah never mind, it's steam only. just couldn't believe it first. Steam. only. argh. :p
Well, it's published by Namco Bandai. And these are the guys who, for example, release and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DIGDUG/dig-dug]Dig Dug (yes, the plain old arcade games from 1980/82 with very slight graphical changes) with SecuRom DRM attached. If they believe that DRM is necessary or even useful on a 35 year old title, how do you expect them to treat a game from 2011? ;)
GamersGate 48-hour deals:

Saints Row 2, Saints Row: The Third Full Package, Saints Row IV Game of the Century Edition, and Saints Row Ultimate Franchise Pack are all discounted by 75%. Metro 2033 Redux, Metro Last Light Redux, and Metro Redux, are all discounted by 50%. All the aforementioned games require Steam.